Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    A little off topic but ... I wonder what they would have done if they were filming a season and everyone got stuck in Europe by the volcano. Sure they could just stop racing and wait it out, but how would they plan out all those tasks again? I'm sure that's all planned out by schedules and days and stuff. That would have been interesting to see what they woulda done.
    I thought about this too and wondered if they are currently filming next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    I thought about this too and wondered if they are currently filming next season.
    I don't think next season is supposed to start filming until later this spring. It would be interesting to see what they'd do if something like this were ever to pop up, though. I know in the past seasons they've made some alterations to the course as the race was underway (most notably season 5 was supposed to go to Turkey, but at the last minute they went to UAE instead). I wonder if they'd try to throw together legs elsewhere to make up for it? Hm, interesting to think about.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345