vCash

Gay dog banned from restaurant.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...ide-restaurant

I will call you Fifi. Fifi doesn't eat Thai...
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    I posted this in the snark thread in SS.

My family lives in Adelaide, and my mother has a gorgeous black lab guide dog (which was once denied entry into a church!).

The restaurant's owners said a misunderstanding had arisen between Jolly's female companion and a waiter who understood the woman "to be saying she wanted to bring a gay dog into the restaurant".

"The staff genuinely believed that Nudge was an ordinary pet dog which had been desexed to become a gay dog," the owners said in a statement to South Australia's Equal Opportunity Tribunal.
    Please Desexing dogs makes them gay?! Do they allow straight dogs into their restaurant? Would they have allowed the guide dog if he was gay, or only straight?

vCash
    The restaurant, which displays a "guide dogs welcome" sign, refused to comment to the newspaper and was unavailable to respond on Sunday.
    And of course, the guide dog will be able to read that sign and know he is welcome, right?

vCash
    So was the dog wearing a purple collar and had a handbag?
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    So was the dog wearing a purple collar and had a handbag?
    Don't you mean a rainbow collar ?

I wonder what the waiter thought a gay dog was going to do inside the restaurant that a straight dog wouldn't do ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Don't you mean a rainbow collar ?

I wonder what the waiter thought a gay dog was going to do inside the restaurant that a straight dog wouldn't do ?
    Well I was thinking about Tellytubbys at the time. But rainbow would be acceptable.

As for what it was going to do, it was going to hump men's legs instead of women's legs.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.