Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    DoneIt
    vCash
    For what its worth, I just asked the Crystal Ball if Bret would survive this and it said absolutely. I then asked if he will recovery 100% and it said yes! I always go to the Crystall Ball and usually its right.

vCash
    I hope Brett pulls through. When he does pull through I don't think the public will see a return to the usual rock start Brett again. I think he will just let his natural age show through minus the extensions, the makeup, etc. It'll be Brett as the middle-aged man that he is.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I seriously doubt that.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    It's hard to imagine Bret Michaels sans Wigzilla. If he does in fact ditch it, maybe he can give it to Leif Garrett
    Gun Control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars.

vCash
    I'm praying for Brett, and also his daughters. I know from The Apprentice how devastated he and his daughter were over her diabetes diagnosis. This must be so scary for her (she probably wonders now if she will have a brain hemorrage herself too.)

May God help this family.

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopysnake View Post
    I'm praying for Brett, and also his daughters. I know from The Apprentice how devastated he and his daughter were over her diabetes diagnosis. This must be so scary for her (she probably wonders now if she will have a brain hemorrage herself too.)

May God help this family.
    Did we ever find out if she was actually diagnosed with diabetes? I know he was waiting for her to be tested, but don't remember hearing what the results were.
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    I hope the guy makes it through this, he seems to be a nice person. It doesn't look good though...

Just out of curiosity, does he have type I or type II diabetes?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I seriously doubt that.
    Ditto.
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    I just saw an update on his Facebook page that tour dates are being rescheduled through May 26, and barring any new setbacks, Bret is expected to resume touring then. I think that's rather ambitious even under the best of circumstances, and expect there will be some more cancellations, but it sounds like they have been given hope that he will be in recovery soon. A cautious
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    No way could he be well enough to do those tour dates.
    Must be a hacker or something.

vCash
    joeperryfan, he has type 1 diabetes.

I agree that there must be a hacker doing something on twitter because there is no way he would be ready to tour for that time.

vCash

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    More good news posted at 5:15 today. For those who don't want to visit Perez Hilton's website....DON'T CLICK THIS LINK!

His rep confirms that he's conscious and starting to speak slowly, and is in good spirits!
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    I don't think it's a hacker, but I suspect they are just trying to manage fans (and probably not lose a shit-load of money all at once) by doing rolling cancellations instead of eliminating the whole tour. When I first saw it I was hoping it meant there was some sort of improvement or at least stabilization for Bret.

ETA: I just saw the other links. I still don't see how he could be in performance shape by May 26 (they expect him to still be in the hospital for a few weeks), but am glad that he appears to be out of the woods for now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kimkom View Post
    Did we ever find out if she was actually diagnosed with diabetes? I know he was waiting for her to be tested, but don't remember hearing what the results were.
    I saw the Today Show earlier this week. Donald Trump was talking about Bret finding out that his daughter was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes while participating on Celebrity Apprentice; he was visibly upset about it, in tears over it. So, yes, as far as I know, at least one of his girls has the same condition.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveRinger View Post
    I saw the Today Show earlier this week. Donald Trump was talking about Bret finding out that his daughter was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes while participating on Celebrity Apprentice; he was visibly upset about it, in tears over it. So, yes, as far as I know, at least one of his girls has the same condition.
    I must have missed something then. He was in tears when he found out she was being tested, so when I was watching the next episode I was waiting to hear results. Did I miss an episode in there somewhere?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kimkom View Post
    I must have missed something then. He was in tears when he found out she was being tested, so when I was watching the next episode I was waiting to hear results. Did I miss an episode in there somewhere?
    I can only tell you what I heard on Today. Maybe it was editing? Maybe we'll hear more soon. I haven't watched Celebrity Apprentice this season. But now I am curious and am thinking about catching up online.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    It's hard to imagine Bret Michaels sans Wigzilla. If he does in fact ditch it, maybe he can give it to Leif Garrett
    So he wears a wig? The long blonde locks are fake?

I'm devastated.

And re his daughter - all he said about her diagnosis was that she was "Fine".

vCash
    I was thinking that he just had a lot of extensions - in some photos, he's got very obvious braid extensions woven in.. seems like with the energy he puts into performing extensions make more sense than a wig - although the ever-present bandana could mean that he just can't be bothered to use decent wig

Anyway, that hair is definitely not all his.

vCash
    I thought one of the rock of love woman came out and said he had a recieding hairline and wore extentions.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast