Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mmscfdcsu View Post
    It is a great gift, as long as you know for sure that the giftee enjoys such things. If I got the gift it would never be used. I have gotten so many gifts over the years that were great gifts...for somebody else.
    Good point. I bought my mom a certificate for a manicure once, and months later she gave it back to me because it "wasn't her thing". I asked her if I was adopted.
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

Skating Pairs with Drew
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kimkom View Post
    Good point. I bought my mom a certificate for a manicure once, and months later she gave it back to me because it "wasn't her thing". I asked her if I was adopted.
    Oh yes. I have a smoothie maker, a foot spa and other odd things just begging for a garage sale. There was even the $250.00 gift certificate for a cleaning service. nope, never used. Just because I bitch about cleaning my apartment, don't think that I want anybody else in to clean.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mmscfdcsu View Post
    Oh yes. I have a smoothie maker, a foot spa and other odd things just begging for a garage sale. There was even the $250.00 gift certificate for a cleaning service. nope, never used. Just because I bitch about cleaning my apartment, don't think that I want anybody else in to clean.
    GIMME!

vCash
    I never gave 2 seconds' thought to "Adminstrative Professionals Day"--until this Wed. when, by sheer chance, I started my new job--as a floral designer! Therefore, the day that was meant to be spent training me became a trial by fire as we tried to keep up w/ the orders. It was actually a fun first day--there were obviously lots of bosses/offices in my city who apprciate their office staff!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kimkom View Post
    I ask my mom the same thing several times a year. When I say I am going to get a pedicure and manicure and she says who would pay for that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123