View Poll Results: I Can Only Imagine...Who Will Be More Than Mediocre (Vote For Everybody You Liked)

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aaron Kelly

4 7.41%
  • Casey James

10 18.52%
  • Crystal Bowersox

43 79.63%
  • Lee DeWyze

28 51.85%
  • Michael Lynche

9 16.67%
  • Siobhan Magnus

10 18.52%
  • Tim Urban

3 5.56%
  • Butterfly Kisses For All (I Liked All Seven Performances)

0 0%
  • BLASHPEMY! (All Were Horrid)

0 0%
  • I Cancelled My Subscription to FOX

1 1.85%
  • Cancel AI NOW!!!

5 9.26%
  • When Does The X-Factor Start???

5 9.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think that Lee, Aaron or Tim are in danger. Tim and Aaron are going to split the tweens votes. Lee and Casey are going to split the hawtness votes. Mikey was in the bottom before, so his voters will be out in force. Siobhan might just be forgotten. Crystal will not.

vCash
    I voted for Crystal, Casey and to cancel AI

vCash
    Wow Crystal is totally in her own league! Amazing! Lee is also totally in his league (among the boys)!

1. Crystal
    *big gap*
    2. Lee
    *big gap*
    3. everyone else (Aaron, Tim, Mike, Siobhan, Casey)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KikiSashaFan View Post
    I voted for Crystal, Casey and to cancel AI
    No need to cancel the show. Just fire the judges and anyone else involved in the selection process. From those tens of thousands of auditions, there's no excuse for ending up with this.

vCash
    I'd be happy if five people went home tomorrow and we just got to have Crystal and Lee duke it out for the next four weeks! The rest of them make me want to reach for the remote and hit the mute button--I'm looking at you Aaron & Big Mike.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Is anyone else bored?
    So bored I forgot to watch.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pollyanna View Post
    this thread pulls me in like the Corleones, otherwise I dont think I would bother
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    This thread is like eleventy billion times better than the show.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    this thread pulls me in like the Corleones, otherwise I dont think I would bother
    You know what happened to the Gambinos today.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    This thread is like eleventy billion times better than the show.
    At this point, a thread doing voting on performances from past seasons might have more suspense in it. And snark isn't fun without some EEeeeing to go along with it, for me.

I know Crystal is good, but it's not enough to make me watch the show at this point. (I watched a DVD of Dollhouse) I'll probably only tune in now if they have good guests on the kick0ff shows.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    I did a PBP on my facebook for fun...here's what I said-

Casey James sounds like he's using a fake voice when he sings fast songs. Do not enjoy. (good guitar playing tho as usual). Lee in hunky dreamboat mode tonight, nice job Idol stylists! And he sings great this time- even great for the real world, not just Idol world. Tim, you cannot touch Johnny Rzeznik's singing. So it's an autofail. Aaron continues his drippy, sappy song choices with I Believe I can Fly. It wasn't the worst version of it I've heard though- I think he'll survive to croak another day. Simon hates it. Good. Siobhanarama! It wasn't the performance I was hoping for- very old-skool Idol karaoke. But good-ish. I love her anyway. Awesome dress and hair! Big Mike- it was SORTA good but the lip licking at the end was disgusting. And the face he makes when he thinks he's done great is so nauseating. Kara's critique cracked me up- "sorry! oops...." Crystal is just special. Never seen anyone have a breakdown during the song like that on performance night. But still great. I hope she does more without guitar- it's more effective with the right song.

vCash
    I'm watchin Michael Castro cause he and Jason are on If I Can Dream. And I'm just so confused. They put Aaron, Tim, Jermaine Sellers, Todrick, John Park, etc etc. into the top 24 and NOT Michael? He'd be top 4 in this season (as should Alex be if he weren't dumped weeks ago) Sometimes the Idol judges and voters can be sooooooo clueless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO16h...eature=related

Jason Castro answering twitter questions right now (flanked by Alex)

http://ificandream.com/#/justwatch
    Last edited by haribobo; 04-21-2010 at 03:45 AM.

Politiking for Purple
    vCash
    I just got home, turned on the TV and my DVR to watch AI and I forgot to record it. Arg. My only consolation is that based on this thread, I didn't miss much.
    If you want to be creative, get out there and do it. It's not a waste of time" - Michael Giacchino, UP

vCash
    Go eat ice cream. Or popcorn.

vCash
    or both

vCash
    Lee FTW. The rest bore me. And big Mike? I wish he hadn't been saved.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    Why can't they have AI on vs. Lost, then I could watch Lost with no drama of something good on the other channel. As it is, Tuesday's are late nights, watch Glee, tape and watch Lost, forget if I watched AI or not.

I'm afraid the shark has officially been jumped. I just don't care who wins.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    I'm afraid the shark has officially been jumped. I just don't care who wins.
    Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

I actually forgot to watch both AI and the DWTS results, which is a pity because I wanted to see Tony dance with joy after Kate8 finally got kicked off.

But yeah, AI is pretty zzzzzzzzz this season. And Seacrest has become downright unbearable.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I just came here to pat myself on the back. I picked this song for Crystal during the R&B week!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    For Crystal I choose "People Get Ready" It is a beautiful song and perfect for her if she goes the Eva Cassidy route with it. The only thing is she said she was doing something quite different so that means I am probably way off base. Unless her idea of different is just no guitar and sitting on a stool?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeU9MZc0dGw
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    I'm watchin Michael Castro cause he and Jason are on If I Can Dream. And I'm just so confused. They put Aaron, Tim, Jermaine Sellers, Todrick, John Park, etc etc. into the top 24 and NOT Michael? He'd be top 4 in this season (as should Alex be if he weren't dumped weeks ago) Sometimes the Idol judges and voters can be sooooooo clueless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO16h...eature=related
    I don't understand it either. Michael is a pretty damn good singer. I can only believe they don't want to remind people of Jason and what some considered another contestant wearing out his welcome (he was one of my favorites so I didn't mind at all). Maybe they were afraid the same thing would happen with Michael and they hoped to avoid it by casting Tim Urban instead.

Crystal and Siobhan are a perfect study in contrasts. Crystal embodies everything I like to hear when listening to a singer. Her voice is easy and fluid like water flowing from a tap and I feel no need to analyze her technical proficiency because I'm so busy enjoying the performance. Siobhan is everything I don't like. Tense little noises constricted into submission before being choked out into a mic. I have no idea what she's trying to communicate because it's all about the notes. She's had one or two decent performances but has quickly sunk to the bottom of my list. I'd rather see Tim Urban stay another week than listen to Siobhan beat another song into submission.

My ranking:

Crystal
    Lee
    Casey
    Aaron
    Mike
    Tim
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v