Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferlyon View Post
    I was digging through some bags of old clothes and I found an pair of made-in-the-USA Levi's 501 jeans that I bought way back in 1991. I tried them on and they fit sooooo much better than any pants I've bought in the last decade. If I could find a new pair of Levi's that fit like these old ones, I would shell out a lot more $$$ than I am normally willing to spend. I am sick of low-rise, baggy-butt pants that always feel like they're going to fall off.
    Levis does sometimes discontinue old models of jeans, but if you know what number those jeans are, you can look them up on the Levis website, find out if they still make them, and find out where to buy. For example, my brother-in-law only wears one model of Levi's jeans, which are from a million years ago, but still sold at JC Penny.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    When I was shopping at Tractor Supply last fall (go ahead and laugh) I decided I needed a new pair of jeans...
    I live now in a region that has a Tractor Supply. Anyone who's actually been in that store would not laugh. They've got great quality clothing - farmish clothing, practical, but not unfashionable within its genre; and their boots rock.

They also carry really good gloves in all sizes, and very cute toys.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrAarghHrumph View Post
    I live now in a region that has a Tractor Supply. Anyone who's actually been in that store would not laugh. They've got great quality clothing - farmish clothing, practical, but not unfashionable within its genre; and their boots rock.

They also carry really good gloves in all sizes, and very cute toys.
    I mostly shop for things for my horse (I will be so glad when chick season is over--I am not equipped for chickens) like sups, sprays, shampoo, grooming tools, but work gloves, boots, jeans, shirts...though Ariats are STILL too expensive there.

I have to be dragged from the Breyer models, though. I have an addiction problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    I mostly shop for things for my horse (I will be so glad when chick season is over--I am not equipped for chickens) like sups, sprays, shampoo, grooming tools, but work gloves, boots, jeans, shirts...though Ariats are STILL too expensive there.

I have to be dragged from the Breyer models, though. I have an addiction problem.
    We shop for work stuff - gloves, those padded work coats... but I always try on the cute boots. Never buy them, but I like them.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12