Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipso1 View Post
    Carroll charges $45 per 20 minutes. http://www.toyotasportscenter.com/pa...nstructor-bios
    $135 is the top rate here in SoCal...other coaches nearby of similar caliber charge in the $105-$135 range.
    Happy Skating!

Crzesk8dad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Oh, I see. However, can't some skaters obtain permission to compete in a different region if their main training base is located there? It seems unlikely that Kristine would fly home just to compete at Eastern Sectionals. Now that I think about it....Pacific Coast Sectionals are also full of talent...Dobbs, Diggs, Gong, Kawamura, Zhang, Zhou, Lam, Davis..etc.
    Your region is where your club is located...you can train whereever you want. You skate in regionals/sectionals based on your club location.

I don't know the rule for "individual competitors of USFSA" (non club skaters).
    Happy Skating!

Crzesk8dad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Oh, I see. However, can't some skaters obtain permission to compete in a different region if their main training base is located there? It seems unlikely that Kristine would fly home just to compete at Eastern Sectionals. Now that I think about it....Pacific Coast Sectionals are also full of talent...Dobbs, Diggs, Gong, Kawamura, Zhang, Zhou, Lam, Davis..etc.
    Why any Junior or Senior skater from another region wants to come to the SWP is beyond me...this region is deep with talent...once you get out to the Pac Coast section, you have a shot...but getting there, especially in Senior Ladies is tough.
    Happy Skating!

Crzesk8dad

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567