Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    Larry's guest tonight is my new crush, Pamela Anderson, so he'd better leave her alone! Better Kate Gosselin would take up with him.
    he's 100 and his heart is held together with a rubber band, the hep C would kill him
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepaydays View Post
    But then again (and this may seem cruel), why would a woman, knowing that a man had divorced so many times, think that she would be the one he would stick with?
    Once those Hollywood guys get older, they finally seem to pick the wife they want to stay with and settle down. At least, it was that way for Frank Sinatra and Cary Grant and some of the other classic stars.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    who's next for this hunky side of beef? Anyone here angling to be lucky #8?
    He looks like Phil Spector in that picture. Scary.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    "8 divorces" is just mean talk against that poor charmer Larry. Really it's just his seventh wife, negative nellies!

So, who's next for this hunky side of beef? Anyone here angling to be lucky #8?
    Hey.... if it would get me a couple million in a divorce settlement, I'd do him.

vCash
    So I've heard Elizabeth Taylor is supposedly getting married for the umpteenth time....now Larry King is getting divorced. Hmm....have they finally run out of other people to marry and they'll end up together?

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Based on several news reports on the morning shows, it seems pretty clear Larry had taken up with Shawn's younger sister and Shawn with her son's baseball coach. Not to go get all serious on FSU at 8a.m., but it's really kind of sickening for anyone to have an affair with his sister-in-law. C'mon.

vCash
    Do you, Lawrence King, take this women to have and hold for as long as you live?

I do. Detroit!

vCash
    Based on several news reports on the morning shows, it seems pretty clear Larry had taken up with Shawn's younger sister and Shawn with her son's baseball coach.
    younger sister?!! Yeh, Shawn was getting a little long in the tooth ... virile prowler like Larry can't be stuck with an old woman.

WTH is wrong with these people? And, I dare to ask, what does King have that would make a [40-something?] sister lose control and join her bag-of-bones 75 year-old BIL in an affair?

vCash
    younger sister?!! Yeh, Shawn was getting a little long in the tooth ... virile prowler like Larry can't be stuck with an old woman.

WTH is wrong with these people? And, I dare to ask, what does King have that would make a [40-something?] sister lose control and join her bag-of-bones 75 year-old BIL in an affair?

Money.

vCash
    So, if they both had affairs, why did Larry purportedly pledge 5 houses to her, or whatever the rumor is?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake;2735961...And, I dare to ask, what does King have that would make a [40-something?
    sister lose control and join her bag-of-bones 75 year-old BIL in an affair?
    $

vCash
    Based on several news reports on the morning shows, it seems pretty clear Larry had taken up with Shawn's younger sister and Shawn with her son's baseball coach. Not to go get all serious on FSU at 8a.m., but it's really kind of sickening for anyone to have an affair with his sister-in-law. C'mon.
    I think I've read more than once that when one cheats, whether the cheater is male or female, it's usually with someone close to the cheated, most commonly the closest sibling in age or the best friend. It makes sense in a way--people tend to go for the same type over and over.

It's much more uncommon for affairs (making a distinction between affairs that implies some kind of relationsnhip beyond just sex and a short-term fling) to be with someone who looks, acts, and is a total stranger.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12