Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    The guy in the cube next to me openly floss his teeth everyday at his desk after eating lunch. I think it's gross. It should just be some sort of common sense not to floss your teeth in public like that, or at least do it discreetly.

Major EEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Our whole building is cubes. We have small whiteboards that hang on them stating your cube number/name (and for you to write if you are out or something). They have built in sliding signs that say "Do Not Disturb" that you can slide out when you ... don't wanna be disturbed. Great big ole red sign that says "Do Not Disturb" .... yet still they do not work.
    We had these, Protoblocs. I googled and I think the company is out of business, unfortunately. They were stacking foam blocks and if you didn't want to be disturbed, you just had the red one on the top of the cube wall over your head (helped for the people that would stand on their chair and yell across the walls at you) , if you would allow yourself to be bothered in emergency you stacked the yellow ball on top, and if it was come on in time, then you put the green hat on. The great thing was that when people didn't pay attention to the red block, they were very good to throw at people. I also stole my set when I stole my chair. I throw them at the cat occasionally. I've never seen them in an office environment since the early 2000's.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234