Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    The wiener takes it all
    vCash
    From Entertainment Tonight last night:

A Day in the Life of "Dancing with the Stars" Evan Lysacek (Video)

(ETA: includes some SOI clips)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Latte View Post
    Pam has always had a reputation as a sweet natured person.
    As Perez Hilton would say, she has a fondness for pAArtying. That doesn't negate the fact that she's very nice.

vCash

vCash
    Aiden said that "with a laugh", so he wasn't seriously putting Kate down or anything like that. He wants Nicole to win. Is he crazy? The home audience won't warm up Nicole, especially after last week infamous "I'm not like other people" mishap. I like Evan but it's Pam all the way.

vCash
    Good article here about why DWTS is beating Idol this season. I love that Tom B. got a shoutout. (In the print version, there's also a photo caption that says something like, "If class is what you're looking for, Bergeron is your man.")

Incidentally, this Siobhan girl from AI looks like Joan Crawford with Bride of Frankenstein hair.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    I don't think AI rating decline has anything to do with it being Paula-less at all. Bring in the talents and big personalities and subtract the lame judges - Elen and Kara - and people will watch.

Tom Berringer is a great host. Brooke Burke not so much. She brings the energy of the show down, imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Good article here about why DWTS is beating Idol this season. I love that Tom B. got a shoutout.
    Me too, I love this

Unlike Ryan "I'm King of the World!" Seacrest, the more mature and infinitely less insecure Tom Bergeron continues to get positive reviews for doing what a good broadcast TV competition-show host should do: make sure the train runs on time, and make sure everyone onstage, in the studio audience and watching at home feels comfortable, while being witty, urbane and well-dressed.

And this

-- First dear "Idol" producers, either spank Seacrest until he can't sit down, or send him to one of those celebrity spas, whichever is more relevant, and then explain to him, slowly and clearly, that viewers do not turn to Fox on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to see "All About Ryan."

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718