Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitch View Post
    Was anyone else really unimpressed by Nicole's rumba? It looked very easy to me.
    She looked off last night, not her usual self. She looked like she was going to cry, when the scores were announced. She had an off night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    No, from the back it looked like his tighty whities were showing over his pants and then I realized it was his bum. Or his love handles. Yuk. Pasty looking.
    LOL. Aiden looks better than most average guys you see walking around the street. We can't expect all these celebrities to be gym rats. Besides, an ultra buff, 2% fat body isn't all that important when you have bedroom eyes and speak with an accent like Aiden does . His reheasal scenes with Edyta were funny.

Nicole's pillowcase outfit did her no favor. It looked thrown together at the last minute. She had good lines, but I didn't care for the dance too much.

I like Evan. I thought his movements could be much sharper though, and I found the Tango music he had was distractingly bad.

Pam did a good job with her dance. Understated and classy. I do wish that once she's done dancing and is in the fishbowl receiving her scores that she would drop the sex kittenish/bedroom act. She's more intelligent than that. Is there something going on between her and Damian? She's quite touchy, feely towards him

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitch View Post
    Was anyone else really unimpressed by Nicole's rumba? It looked very easy to me.
    I was. I thought she was capable of doing so much more. Then again, I'm not a big fan of all these spiral sequences in skating, so maybe that's why. She seemed to do a lot of the dance version of them in that dance.

vCash
    I just watched Pam's rumba again.. there's something about it that I just love! If Evan can't win this thing, I hope damn well that she can.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    I was. I thought she was capable of doing so much more. Then again, I'm not a big fan of all these spiral sequences in skating, so maybe that's why. She seemed to do a lot of the dance version of them in that dance.
    And ironically enough, a step called a 'sprial' was required but isn't any one of the leg-in-the-air moves! It involves turning while stepping in a way that kind wraps one leg around the other. It's actually a bronze-level step and like most things in rhumba isn't especially flashy. That's why it tends to get a lot of the hyperextension moves, because especially at the lower levels it's not insanely exciting to watch.

vCash
    Evan! I preferred last week's dance, but this wasn't bad. I love how he throws himself into each dance. I eagerly await the day he wears an outfit with a lil' bit of color though

Niecy's routine was sooo awkward. I'm guessing she lacks the flexibility to do some of the usual rumba "stretch out the leg" movements. For instance she probably couldn't have done Pam's split.

Speaking of whom... Pam was pretty good... but this is the rumba, the bedroom dance, so big surprise. Bedrooms are her specialty! She'll probably get the encore, but that's ok with me. Her boobies are truly an eyesore, though.

Everyone else was kind of forgettable for me, and as usual I FF'd through Kate's nonsense

I think Erin is in trouble. Danced first + sort of forgettable + a middling score + no rabid fanbase = potential Bottom 2.
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    Evan! ..... I eagerly await the day he wears an outfit with a lil' bit of color though
    I was thinking that last night. Dresses just like he does for skating!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    LOL. Aiden looks better than most average guys you see walking around the street. We can't expect all these celebrities to be gym rats.
    Of course he does, but Edyta didn't need to rip off his shirt like he was Dmitry, Gilles, Maks. Or she needs to get him a spray tan! (Derek and Mark can keep their shirts on too!)

I do wish that once she's done dancing and is in the fishbowl receiving her scores that she would drop the sex kittenish/bedroom act.
    Me too, it makes her look like a nutcase. She's too mature for the kitten act!
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipso1 View Post
    It would be nice if the producers mixed up the order of the dancers once in a while. It seems like Evan is always going first or second while Kate is always one of the last to take the floor. I know WHY they put her towards the end, but still.
    Yeah. I don't think I've seen Evan dance live once. I watch House and then switch over to DWTS.

Kate clearly brings in viewers. Lots of people like to see a trainwreck. I think the few people who do like her will definitely vote for her. Tony pretty much guaranteed she'd get votes this week when he said that, if she let his custody nonsense get to her with the dancing, then he would win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    I think Erin is in trouble. Danced first + sort of forgettable + a middling score + no rabid fanbase = potential Bottom 2.
    I hope you're not right about Erin, but I'm afraid that you could well be. It would make me if Erin left the show before Kate.

Pam did a good job with her dance. Understated and classy. I do wish that once she's done dancing and is in the fishbowl receiving her scores that she would drop the sex kittenish/bedroom act. She's more intelligent than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Me too, it makes her look like a nutcase. She's too mature for the kitten act!
    She maybe be to mature for a "kitten" but she's certainly not yet to the stage of Grizabella. I've like Pamela on the show so far -- just wish that her hair weren't always in her face!

vCash
    http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/04/12...time-to-tango/

Evan's blog outlining exactly what happens on Monday show days:

Anna and I get to the studio around 10 a.m. and go directly to the wardrobe department to try on our costumes. Most couples have their final fittings over the weekend, but ours is done on Monday morning. The show’s amazing costumers, who are used to doing things on the fly, make the necessary adjustments to our outfits while we do a music check. That’s when we perform our routine with the show’s live band. After that, we take a break and have a bit of lunch before hitting the full dress rehearsal with the cast. That’s when we all run through the entire show from top to bottom.

We then have about one hour, generally from 3:30 until 4:30 in the afternoon, to relax in our trailers, listen to music, or go over our routines one last time. A lot of times the cast will visit with friends and family, and each other. I know I’ve mentioned before that we’re a pretty tight group, so during the final 30 minutes before we hit the air, we go around and wish each other good luck.

SHERLOCKED
    vCash
    Chad and Jake are safe right off the top of tonight's show.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Len wants to see "less" of Edyta? How is that possible! This ain't cable afterall.

Yes, I know what he really meant. But that's the first thing I thought of.

vCash
    "I'm not like other people, I'm an artist"? Seriously? Like non-artists don't care about their work and criticism?
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Tranquillo
    vCash
    "I'm an artist, I'm not like other people"

Pretentious much, Nicole?
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Oh how I hope Pamela is safe tonight!

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Does anyone recall a night where the encore dancer was eliminated?
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    Ugh, Nicole. That wasn't likeable.
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    Does anyone recall a night where the encore dancer was eliminated?
    I think Steve Guttenburg(sp?) was
    I'm going to twizzle into a triple axel and spiral out of it.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Who is the singer and the backups with the rainbow hair?

Never mind I figured out who she was at the end.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast