Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I love Pam.

And great scores! I don't think the judges want her in the B2 this week. Neither do I.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Lovely. Could have been a little more fluid with the arms, but overall elegant and classy.

Easy there, Len. (Though, yeah, seriously, the Hilton called, housekeeping wants to know where all their sheets went.)

JEWELS.
    vCash
    Star Total TES PCS

1. Evan 52 26(9-8-9) 26(9-8-9)
    2. Nicole 50 25(9-8-8) 25(8-8-9)
    3. Pam 47 23(7-8-8) 24(8-7-9)
    4. Chad 44 21(7-6-8) 23(8-7-8)
    5. Erin 39 18(6-6-6) 21(7-7-7)
    6. Jake 38 19(6-7-6) 19(7-6-6)
    7. Niecy 36 18(6-6-6) 18(6-6-6)
    8. Aiden 33 15(5-5-5) 18(6-6-6)
    9. Kate 32 14(4-5-5) 18 (6-6-6)

vCash
    Are there Razzie Awards for TV? I think tonight's costumes deserved one.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticFan View Post
    I know. It is a little scary that she is coming off very well on here. I still think she's a bimbo, but she's entertaining anyway.
    I don't get why people expected her to behave badly here. She's always seemed nice.

vCash
    So Kate might be in the bottom 2 tomorrow?

vCash
    Was T.O. in the audience? I think they showed him after Pam's dance. God help us if he ends up on this next season!!!

waiting for Spring :(
    vCash
    I think Jake Or Aiden going home.. although it should be Kate going - but likely brings in too many viewers like me who typically don't always watch this show but heard all the fuss and couldn't help themselves
    Thanks to PI .. I discovered I'm actually a Nontheist

"Love is better than Anger, Hope is better than fear" Jack Layton 1950-2011

vCash
    I'm not sure that the pimp spot makes any difference in my voting. In fact it probably doesn't work at all. I usually have exhausted my votes by then

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
    Was T.O. in the audience? I think they showed him after Pam's dance. God help us if he ends up on this next season!!!
    That was him, and let's face it, he'd probably win.

P.S. Is anyone watching Castle right now? Tom is being hilarious. I think he's about to get whacked, though.

vCash
    I know. It is a little scary that she is coming off very well on here. I still think she's a bimbo, but she's entertaining anyway.
    I don't know why it would be that scary. I remember she was sponsoring some gymnast in 2004 for the Olympics, which struck me as really sweet of her. She may be a bimbo, but that doesn't mean she can't have some good qualities. She never struck me as mean.

vCash
    Awww, only one scene and Tom's dead!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCharm View Post
    I don't get why people expected her to behave badly here. She's always seemed nice.
    I don't think it's that people expect Pam to behave bad on the show. It's more like that they didn't think they would like her as much. Let face it. When people think of a woman who has pose nude multiple times, had a sex video tape out, is famous only for using her T&A, etc., they attach an unflattering label to her.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    I'm not sure that the pimp spot makes any difference in my voting. In fact it probably doesn't work at all. I usually have exhausted my votes by then
    I agree. Unlike AI, you don't have to wait until the end of the show to vote. Mine are all gone by the time Kate dances.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    I agree. Unlike AI, you don't have to wait until the end of the show to vote. Mine are all gone by the time Kate dances.
    And that's the only reason you don't vote for her?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    I don't think it's that people expect Pam to behave bad on the show. It's more like that they didn't think they would like her as much. Let face it. When people think of a woman who has pose nude multiple times, had a sex video tape out, is famous only for using her T&A, etc., they attach an unflattering label to her.
    I agree. I expected her to blow it all off and pose a little on the floor. I didn't expect her to actually dance. She seems to be taking it seriously and actually enjoying the experience. That has helped me move past her reputation for having a sex tape, posing nude, etc.

I don't dislike her for her career decisions. I just didn't expect her to be one of the few I'm rooting for to win.

As far as misbehaving. I expected Kate to be rude. I expected the bachelor guy to be stiff and uninteresting. I expected Pam to be too busy to bother with the practices, etc. She's been surprisingly on track and showing talent that I didn't quite expect from her. The good news is that she's also being very charming with her jokes and one liners. She doesn't seem to take herself too seriously.

vCash
    Kate needs to take some lessons from Pam on how to behave in such a way to gain favorable popularity. I get that people are voting for Kate, but I'll bet at least half is because she's such a trainwreck and ten car pile up, and that group will get bored and be looking for the next scandal. Pamela's been dancing, likeable, and understated (or at least as understated as she's capable of being).

I almost think I would have had that above Nicole. But not close to Evan, so I guess third is fair.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    I agree. I expected her to blow it all off and pose a little on the floor. I didn't expect her to actually dance. She seems to be taking it seriously and actually enjoying the experience. That has helped me move past her reputation for having a sex tape, posing nude, etc.

I don't dislike her for her career decisions. I just didn't expect her to be one of the few I'm rooting for to win.

As far as misbehaving. I expected Kate to be rude. I expected the bachelor guy to be stiff and uninteresting. I expected Pam to be too busy to bother with the practices, etc. She's been surprisingly on track and showing talent that I didn't quite expect from her. The good news is that she's also being very charming with her jokes and one liners. She doesn't seem to take herself too seriously.
    Just because Pam posed nude, has sex tapes etc. Doesn't mean that she would show up for something like Dancing with Stars and not bother to practice/try etc. There are lots of pretty bottle blonds with big boobs in this world. If Pam had been incredibly difficult to work with, the producers at Bay Watch/Home Improvement for example would have just hired someone else.

When your Mariah Carey, you can afford to act like a little diva. When your someone like Pam who has nothing about your looks, I don't think you really can. Besides I'm sure she went on the show to show another side of her personality.
    Last edited by bek; 04-13-2010 at 03:36 AM.

vCash
    Does anyone have a link to Evan's performance tonite?

Thanks!

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    So Kate might be in the bottom 2 tomorrow?
    She's been one of the lowest each week for judges's scores, but has yet to be in the bottom two. She must be getting audience votes, so she may avoid being in the bottom 2 again even with the lowest scores.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast