Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Kimmie doesnt look fit enough for a comeback yet *sigh*

vCash
    I was at the show. My general impression was:

Kimmie - she only did double axels and doubles and was a bit slow, but she really sold her programs and seemed to be having fun. she still looked really strong and muscular so I don't know if that is helping or hurting her skating but she appeared to be injury free.

Rippon, Wagner, Hamilton were all great, skated very well given the time of year it is.

Christina - she was great! looks to have grown a few inches since the fall but certainly can still jump. she attempted difficult combination jumps in her numbers and they looked solid and fully rotated. she's so cute and is starting to look more grown up and less colt-ish .

Alexe - i really liked her skating, i had never seen her live before, but she was fun to watch. in one of her numbers she was having some issues with jumps, but in the other she hit them and when her jumps are on they are beautiful. she is beautiful too, and so tall compared to the other girls!

Ryan - his jumps looked really good, you wouldn't know his foot was broken. entertaining as always, love him .

There were some other skaters I wasn't familiar with but they were good for the most part. Overall a very nice show.

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Thanks for sharing your impressions! According to people I know who attended the shows, Gao mostly did triple toes (including a 3T+3T attempt in the 2nd show) and Meissner landed some nice triple toes in practice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12