vCash

A Guided Tour Inside the Space Station

This is amazing. It's a couple of the Astronauts taking you on a tour of the Space Station

What an incredible experience to float in space for 6 months. Note the sign that says Speed Limit 17,500 MPH .

I couldn't even go inside of there, it's too claustraphobic. No fresh air anywhere! No grass. No pets!! You can't even stand up straight. Nope, I wouldn't last one hot minute. Those folks should all be knighted.

But what a happy bunch they seem to be. What an adventure they are having!!
    Last edited by BYTCH; 04-08-2010 at 05:35 AM.
    Boi Bumba!!!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Thanks! I always wished I had paid more attention in math and science class because if I was better at those subjects (specifically math) I think I would be some kind of physicist. I find the study of the universe to be just awe inspiring. I want to know so badly what is out there. If I could have any wish granted, it would be that I could come back to Earth every 500 years to see what new things we have learned about our Universe. Did we find life? Intelligent life? Did intelligent life find us? So much to know! I also would love to know how it all ends because someday Earth will die, but how and when?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Did you see how clean the guy's socks were?
    "You just can't underestimate the power of positive underwear." 2013 Fruit of the Loom ad