View Poll Results: Whose Performance Will You Listen To Eight Days A Week? (Vote For Everybody You Like

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aaron Kelly

2 2.99%
  • Andrew Garcia

1 1.49%
  • Casey James

37 55.22%
  • Crystal Bowersox

49 73.13%
  • Katie Stevens

18 26.87%
  • Lee DeWyze

21 31.34%
  • Michael Lynche

11 16.42%
  • Siobhan Magnus

20 29.85%
  • Tim Urban

9 13.43%
  • Strawberry Fields Forever… (I Enjoyed Everybody Tonight)

2 2.99%
  • Everybody Sucked (My Guitar Is Doing More Than Just Weeping Gently!!)

0 0%
  • I Watched ABC Instead

1 1.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Re-registered User
    vCash
    Rihanna was awful. Archie was quite pleasant, and if I liked that song I would have enjoyed that.

It seems like so many of todays popstars are so determined to WOW people with a show that they forget that on live TV they need to be able to sing. They all need to sit down and watch the T.A.M.I. Show on PBS during the next pledge drive and watch the Beach Boys sing their amazing harmonies live. And then go take some voice lessons.

I'm glad they saved Michael for another week. It keeps a little variety in the cast and I like his R&B style.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCharm View Post
    Tom said the same thing about the DWTS results last night, and then they totally weren't. They just don't want us to turn to Law and Order.
    Damn. I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    okay THAT was shocking .. to me anyway. I really thought they would keep that locked down a little longer.

Since he's one of like 2 or 3 of the remaining contestants who hasn't had a performance that completely sucked, I can see why they saved him.

Quote Originally Posted by shells View Post
    You know, now that they saved him, Crystal is going home next week.

Because Karma is just like that.
    Yep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    I'm surprised Michael got the lowest number of votes.
    I don't think the "pecs" comment did him any favors.

Everyone make sure to lob a vote or two at Crystal next week. I called in about ten votes at various times for Lee and his bagpipe player, and had no trouble getting through. No busy signals. Maybe people just aren't voting this season?

vCash
    Who was in the bottom three? Andrew, Mike and ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by margu1241 View Post
    Who was in the bottom three? Andrew, Mike and ?
    Aaron.

vCash
    The judges completely WASTED their "save". Arghhh!! Mike has no chance of winning.

Damn I'm scared Crystal and Siobhan could be eliminated below the Top 5, and there's no more "save" to use anymore. STUPID decision, judges!!

vCash
    They must know that Crystal and who ever else they want in the final 3/4/5 are so far ahead in the votes to use the save this early.

not surprised that Timmy wasn't in the bottom 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pollyanna View Post
    11 year old girls?
    and/or 80 year old ladies.

vCash
    The rumor on Idolforum boards is that the Big 4 (Lee, Crystal, Casey and Siobhan) are way ahead of the rest in vote count this year.

THe judges must know these vote totals ahead of the time, maybe they're not afraid any of these 4 will have a shock elimination....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shuilee View Post
    The judges completely WASTED their "save". Arghhh!! Mike has no chance of winning.
    No, but he can sing. Which is more than can be said for some others....

vCash
    I'm really late on this, but damn, Archie is small. He's shorter than Seacrest!

Glad that Mike got the save. He didn't deserve to go when Andrew, Tim, Aaron, and Katie are still in the running.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I called in about ten votes at various times for Lee and his bagpipe player, and had no trouble getting through. No busy signals. Maybe people just aren't voting this season?
    I don't think people have been voting in rabidly as much as what used to be the usual a few seasons ago. I've voted a few times and haven't had any problems with busy signals. Dial Idol, while the sample size is getting lower and lower, the percentage of busy signals has also dropped significantly over the past few seasons. Is Ryan even announcing the vote totals each week? I haven't seen all of the results shows, but tonight was the first time I even heard a raw number, and even at that, it was the vote total over the course of the season (and to go even further, is quite a bogus statistic seeing that votes do not carry over from week to week).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Maybe people just aren't voting this season?
    I confess...I haven't been voting. Unless they change the method of voting to something more sane, like the DTWS method of 10 votes only and you can cast them on their website instead of insanely calling over and over again, I probably won't be voting. I'm also just not that invested in any of the cast yet, and I don't have the energy to fend of the army of power-voting tweens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    I confess...I haven't been voting.
    I hadn't been voting, either, but I figured I probably shouldn't sit here and whine about the results if I'm not doing anything to alter them.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Is Ryan even announcing the vote totals each week?
    I also havent heard him say "the most talented cast ever" like they often do
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyN View Post
    Crystal must be polling very well. I think she's the only one they'd really be worried about getting the boot this soon. A couple of weeks ago I would have said Siobhan too but given how she's fallen off a little bit, I don't think so anymore.

Anways, I guess he deserved to be saved, I'm not really a fan but he's certainly better than some of the others still there. But man, could he possibly have come across any douchier after they did save him?
    I don't think he acted inappropriately. He was trying not to cry. What would you expect him to do?
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shuilee View Post
    The rumor on Idolforum boards is that the Big 4 (Lee, Crystal, Casey and Siobhan) are way ahead of the rest in vote count this year.

THe judges must know these vote totals ahead of the time, maybe they're not afraid any of these 4 will have a shock elimination....
    That sounds like a plausible rumor. Simon knows the vote totals, he has said so in the past, so if he at all thought Crystal/Lee/Siobhan/Casey were in trouble, he would have sent Mike home. Doesn't matter to him at this point who sings 9/8/7/6/ 5on the tour.

But I have to admit, it would be good TV for me to see one of the big four go out before the final 5, just to see his head explode!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I am glad Mike got the save! I think he deserves top 5. He certainly shouldn't go before Tim, Katie or Aaron! After that he can fight with Casey and Siobhan for who goes next. Lee and Crystal are still my pick for final 2 with Lee winning. Crystal is my favorite but Lee fits the mold! I will only regret the save if Crystal or Lee goes but I think the judges know they have a big lead.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    I know people will think I'm an person for saying this ... but I really hate this song.
    Do you mean "Imagine"? If so, ITA.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I've always hated Imagine. The only time I didnt was when Jordis sang it on Rock Star.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast