Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: DWTS 4/5

vCash
    All I can say... I am signing off the show until "Saint Kate" is gone. I am not watching "Glaring" on TV and she makes me look like a professional dancer (and lets get real I am a BIG KLUTZ!) Between the "glaring" and the bimbo interviews this year it's just too painful. One I could live with, two.... RUN!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Evan's doing great. The cartwheel was impressive. I can't wait to see him shake his booty in the Latin dances. Has Anna ever done an encore dance with her partner before?
    Yes, Anna has done encore dances. She did one just last season with Chuck Liddell. I believe Len something to the effect of it wasn't the best dance, but it had so much personality it should be seen again. I think it was a samba. I think she also did at least one encore dance with Jerry Rice.

vCash
    Posting this just for the GORGEOUS picture of Buzz and Ashley. He is still one FINE looking man!!!

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/...6779&GT1=28103
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Karina1974 View Post
    ^^^ That was a scarily accurate portrayal.
    It really was. Especially the facial expression.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicElle View Post
    OMG do not watch this at work if you are in a quiet office. I really had to fight the urge to crack up.

Was that Carol Brady in the audience? I think I also saw her in the audience on DWTS. Mama Brady gets around!

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post

Was that Carol Brady in the audience? I think I also saw her in the audience on DWTS. Mama Brady gets around!
    Yes. She gave Evan a standing ovation! I would be surprised if she hasn't been asked to be on the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    OMG do not watch this at work if you are in a quiet office. I really had to fight the urge to crack up.

Mango, where are you when we need you! ...
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    Yes. She gave Evan a standing ovation! I would be surprised if she hasn't been asked to be on the show.
    She has been very clear that she would do it. I think she's waiting for an invitation.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash

Pam looks good. I was expecting her to look very drag queen-ish on the show but her makeup has gotten much better for wk2 and wk3 and we can see the natural beauty that she has. She's also not a bad dancer. I still think Damian's frame is a little bit on the tiny side to make him look good partnering Pam though.

Kate looked like a drag queen last night, and a bad one at that, lol. Someone in the makeup department must not like her.
    The only thing I wish they'd do is get Pam's hair out of her face. It looks awful.

And if the rumors about Kate's backstage behavior are true I wouldn't be surprised if makeup and hair aren't being as helpful as they maybe could be if they wanted.

vCash

Aiden's cute. I wonder if the soap opera fans are voting for him or just women (and men) in general, lol. If I was dating him I would make him talk to me all the time just so I can listen to the English accent .
    I've never seen him before, and I'm voting for him. And actually, not many people watch soaps any more, so if he's pulling votes, it's not simply because he's on a soap.
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrAarghHrumph View Post
    I've never seen him before, and I'm voting for him. And actually, not many people watch soaps any more, so if he's pulling votes, it's not simply because he's on a soap.
    I have to admit that his rehearsal fluff got to me this week. That baby is too adorable, almost as adorable as her father! I hope he continues to improve and hangs around a while.

vCash
    That video was great --thanks for posting it.

I don't know about the rest of you think, but imo, like a fair number of skaters, Pamela Anderson looks way better during rehearsal than she does with the hair and makeup done for the show.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barbk View Post
    That video was great --thanks for posting it.

I don't know about the rest of you think, but imo, like a fair number of skaters, Pamela Anderson looks way better during rehearsal than she does with the hair and makeup done for the show.
    I agree- I wish she'd get her hair out of her face so we can see whatever emotion she is trying to put into her dance.

Kate has got to go. I don't care whether Jake stays or goes, but he is pleasant enough to watch and Kate's dancing hurts my eyes.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicElle View Post
    That was friggin' spooky accurate. Cherry-on-top was getting Florence to sit in the audience.

but Jimmy's band was way too good to make this a truly realisitc recreation

vCash
    Like most here, I cannot understand how Kate survives the vote.
    Tony deserves an award for coping wiith her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolla5501 View Post
    All I can say... I am signing off the show until "Saint Kate" is gone. I am not watching "Glaring" on TV and she makes me look like a professional dancer (and lets get real I am a BIG KLUTZ!) Between the "glaring" and the bimbo interviews this year it's just too painful. One I could live with, two.... RUN!!!!!
    DVR can be your BFF and let you fast forward through Kate.

vCash
    Since the dances this week were supposed to tell a story, when Kate ended her routing by falling to the ground and grabbing Tony's leg, was he trying to say the Kate recognized that she needs the paparazzi eventhough she hates them? I would think he would let Kate kill off the papparazi character at the end.

vCash
    but Jimmy's band was way too good to make this a truly realisitc recreation
    Yes! That was the first thing that I thought!!

vCash
    According to Anna's tweet her and Evan have Tango this week
    I'm going to twizzle into a triple axel and spiral out of it.

moving right along
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shsocu View Post
    According to Anna's tweet her and Evan have Tango this week
    In that case, I hope Evan is practicing how to be "smoldering" without looking self-conscious. C'mon Evan. Bring it on.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast