Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: DWTS 4/5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron W View Post
    Does ABC post the DWTS performances on their website? I need to see Evan's performance! Why oh why did they have to put him so early and stick awful Kate so late???
    They do. Check it tomorrow morning if not later tonight.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KikiSashaFan View Post
    I wouldn't really care if Aiden went, but I feel bad for Edyta. It's been a long time since she's had a decent partner.
    At least she has a lot of talent and one of the best bodies in the world to console herself.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    I don't think there's ever been anyone in the history of the world with less musicality than Kate Gosslin.
    Oh Kelly Monaco came awfully close during the first few episodes of Season 1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Oh Kelly Monaco came awfully close during the first few episodes of Season 1.
    Didn't she win Season 1???

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    that's what they said, I'm still not convinced
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Yes, her "learning curve" - the fact she seemed so nervous and so bad to start, but got better each week was part of her charm.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipso1 View Post
    Dial Idol results so far:

Spoiler

Spoiler

"Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Who in the heck are all these people voting for Kate (besides her dozens of children)?!? She is rude, negative, disgusting, and a terrrrrrible dancer! Truly bizarre. Buzz is ridiculous, he does nothing. I find Jake totally boring and unwatchable. But I did feel badly the way Chelsie was talking to him. The only thing I can think of with Chad is what his real last name is (just looked it up, its "Chad Javon Johnson")....he's OK but I don't find him particularly charming or special.

Niecy was really nice, Evan, Erin, Aiden, and Pam were good too. I missed Nicole so I'll have to watch her later...I may have to wait a few weeks to watch again, once they get rid of all the crap. At this point I don't have too many I'm really crazy about or rooting for.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shsocu View Post
    From the SOI Spaghetti Western number?

Around 1:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhiJbjXAyzQ

I think that's it! Thanks. Boy, nobody does drag like Lloyd Eisler! I miss numbers like that.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    besides her dozens of children.....
    give them each a cell phone and extend their bedtimes and you have a contender
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    It's interesting that the "Dial" site has results before some of the country has even seen the show LOL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolla5501 View Post
    It's interesting that the "Dial" site has results before some of the country has even seen the show LOL!
    It will keep updating throughout the night, but telephone voting is closed for a lot of the country already.

vCash
    Someone made a point (maybe in last week's thread?) that perhaps the reason why folks like Kate and Buzz are so high up on DialIdol is because the folks who are voting for them are the kind that would use traditional phones that DialIdol can monitor, not text or online voting. It may not be the most accurate poll even as far as general things go.

But if it IS accurate and Kate really is voting near the top, that's awfully depressing. Her dance tonight was just painful; I couldn't even watch. Get that woman off my screen; NOW.

vCash
    Bruno's description of Kate tonight as the "bitch from hell" face is right on the money. I've never seen her show and only heard about her in the tabloids but she is totally unlikable to me and a terrible dancer to boot. I've been shocked because I always had the impression she has a fan base...but I can't see why with her poor bitchy attitude. Then she complains about the paparazi. Hell, she'd be poor with 8 kids and divorced if she hadn't made herself a realty TV star. She's biting the hand that feeds her. She doesn't seem to be enjoying this process one bit. I hope she goes!

Buzz and his patriotic over the top flag-waving schtick is too much for me. What a bore and also a terrible dancer. But I"ll give him props for being in such great shape at his age.

Pamela Anderson is just too much. She really doesn't even look real. However, I like that she supports animal rights issues. But I think she could go too. Don't know who would be moved to vote for her...she doesn't engender much sympathy.

I thought Evan was absolutely great tonight. Spot on, entertaining and fun. I went to ABC.com and cast all my votes for him.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    only the 2nd episode I've watched this season and I missed the first hour. Is it just me or are Evan and Nicole the ONLY stars this season who aren't completely cringe-worthy?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    only the 2nd episode I've watched this season and I missed the first hour. Is it just me or are Evan and Nicole the ONLY stars this season who aren't completely cringe-worthy?
    I think Erin and Niecy are also OK but compared to most previous seasons, when I couldn't wait to see all the couples except for 1 or 2 yes, it is really bad.

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    Kate G is the most unlikable "star" they've ever had on this show, IMO. Other than that, the female lineup is ok, nothing special, but the male lineup, besides Evan, is pathetic. I think the manipulation of the public with the choices of music and theme for Buzz is going to come back to haunt them...he's going to be around embarrassing the judges week after week. I actually don't find his personality particularly endearing.

Also, the dwts band covering Peter Gabriel/Kate Bush "Don't Give Up" might be one of the most egregious musical occurrences ever on this show!
    Last edited by AYS; 04-06-2010 at 01:17 PM.
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    At least she has a lot of talent and one of the best bodies in the world to console herself.
    ROFL! So true. Isn't Edyta married?

Re: Kate. I've heard she's most "responsible" for this season's high ratings. It might take the judges giving her 1's and 2's to offset her popularity. <gag>
    Last edited by soxxy; 04-06-2010 at 01:46 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYS View Post
    I think the manipulation of the public with the choices of music and theme for Buzz is going to come back to haunt them...he's going to be around embarrassing the judges week after week.
    They don't seem particularly embarrassed to me.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    ROFL! So true. Isn't Edyta married?

Re: Kate. I've heard she's most "responsible" for this season's high ratings. It might take the judges giving her 1's and 2's to offset her popularity. <gag>

Yes Edyta is married to dancer Alec.(I forgot his last name)...the one who one the first season with Kelly Monaco.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast