Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: DWTS 4/5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nan View Post
    People Magazine has an article about their relationship off the dance floor. I didn't read it, but the headlines and the photos lead me to believe it's a very CLOSE relationship.
    Erin better watch out. Maks was involved with his former celeb student Lita Ford also.

gold dust woman
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Erin better watch out. Maks was involved with his former celeb student Lita Ford also.
    I think that was Willa Ford.

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KikiSashaFan View Post

Spoiler

Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Lita Ford was in the band the Runaways, which is currently the subject of a film starring Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning. Lita Ford is old enough to be Willa's mother and Maks' mother too. Although perhaps she'd be a great dancer. Story on her and a couple of other Runaways recently in People magazine.

There were lots of rumors about Maks and Willa, but considering she got engaged to her husband right after the season, they were probably more fantasy than anything.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    There's always at least one showmance per season.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    I haven't watched past seasons of DWTS, but believe me, if LITA FORD had been on there, I'd have watched.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-Lita_Ford.jpg
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrAarghHrumph View Post
    I haven't watched past seasons of DWTS, but believe me, if LITA FORD had been on there, I'd have watched.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-Lita_Ford.jpg
    From the picture in People, she pretty much looks the same.

vCash
    I think some couples play up the showmance angle because they think it will get them votes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    I think some couples play up the showmance angle because they think it will get them votes.
    Or a publicist just tells them to work it.

vCash
    I just pray to God that Kate's publicist doesn't decide she should have a showmance with Tony. I couldn't take that.

vCash
    It certainly seems contrived to me. I don't sense any particular chemistry between the two, no matter how much the judges and media insist upon it, as if saying it enough times will make it so.

vCash
    I just pray to God that Kate's publicist doesn't decide she should have a showmance with Tony. I couldn't take that.
    Tony is married with three children. I don't see a showmance with him working in Kate's favor. A bad dancer, obnoxious and a home wrecker.

Some place competitive and athletic, but ultimately more like an audition than anything else.
    vCash
    Did anybody notice how Pam Anderson rubbed Evan's shoulder when he came into the competitors' area to get his scores from the judges and how he cheered for Pam so exuberantly . . . or how how he grabbed Anna when talking with Brook

vCash
    I'd totally tune in to watch Lita Ford dance and then beat up the 'singers'. She's still on my MP3.

For all the complaining about Kate (who has her own thread here), I'm on her side. At least she's bringing in money for her family, unlike her ex. Say what you will about the woman, but she's not the one out there with the ex babysitter or doctor's kid and getting kicked out for not paying the rent.

BTW - I think she sucked tonight - was like she was on tranquilizers and danced through an ocean of honey in shoes weighted down in lead.

Oh and Jake needs to leave my screen too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    I'd totally tune in to watch Lita Ford dance and then beat up the 'singers'. She's still on my MP3.
    Me too. Lita rocks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    I'd totally tune in to watch Lita Ford dance and then beat up the 'singers'.
    Maybe Evan can put in a good word for her for next season.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bardtoob View Post
    Did anybody notice how Pam Anderson rubbed Evan's shoulder when he came into the competitors' area to get his scores from the judges and how he cheered for Pam so exuberantly . . . or how how he grabbed Anna when talking with Brook
    Every season it seems as though the dancers become very close and support each other.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNit View Post
    Go Evan!!! He seems to be in the front half of the show every time. Wonder if that hurts or helps? I'm thinkin' it hurts the vote count but may help the psyche.
    I'm hoping it helps, because unlike SYTYCD, you can vote all through the show. Thus I start dialing as soon as he performs. However, they limit the number of calls you can make from one number anyway, so it isn't like you can power vote.

vCash
    Aiden's cute. He was better this week than the last 3 weeks. Who cares what the judges say. I hope the soap fans vote to keep in.

Just me
    vCash
    There is a new thread for the show this week. It starts here:

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...56&postcount=1
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324