vCash

Any "Merlin" fans? New season begins tonight (4/2) on SyFy Channel!

I have to admit this is one of my guilty pleasures! Not sure it will draw many viewers on Friday night, but SyFy replays it often enough. On to Camelot!

vCash
    I just discovered this during the marathon they ran recently. It's now a guilty pleasure for me also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    I just discovered this during the marathon they ran recently. It's now a guilty pleasure for me also.
    Me too. I can't believe I missed it the first time around. I will be watching the 2nd season though.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    I saw some of it last summer and liked it. I didn't even realize there was going to be another season.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I watched it last season as well and my tivo picked it up again. I wasn't sure if they were merely replaying the first season on a cable network, or if it was a new season. I'll tivo it and watch it sometime over the weekend (I'm busy catching up on Real Housewives of NY )
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Caulkhead forever
    vCash
    Merlin as in the BBC's Merlin? I LOVE that programme!! Teatime fantasy is a BBC classic and even though it's on a Saturday rather than a Sunday it continues the tradition in fine style. I was just thinking the other day how nice it was that spring's finally arriving, and then that actually I'm quite looking forward to it being autumn again because I want more Merlin!

I have watched this video waaay too many times
    I am too long away from water;
    I have a need of water near.