Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: DWTS 3/29

vCash
    brooke burke is such a bimbo. i'm sorry, but she makes samantha harris look like a genius.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ncskatefan View Post
    brooke burke is such a bimbo. i'm sorry, but she makes samantha harris look like a genius.
    Yeah....

All those whiners who wanted Samantha gone... Be careful what you wish for. Brooke is so bad she may just make me quit watching!

vCash
    Brooke Burke is just getting her legs under her. Anyone would pale in comparison to the magnificence that is Tom Bergeron. She'll hit her stride soon. I personally think she exudes a nice warmth, but she definitely needs to figure out how to navigate the chat after a dance. I think the ridiculous new open room isn't helping. She'll get there.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Tony seems to be popular with everyone. Kate seems popular with no one. Brooke's getting mixed reviews. So how about Kate leaving Tony alone and going off on Brooke when Brooke says something "awkward."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    Tony seems to be popular with everyone. Kate seems popular with no one. Brooke's getting mixed reviews. So how about Kate leaving Tony alone and going off on Brooke when Brooke says something "awkward."
    She already shot her death stares, so I suppose that's not much of a stretch.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Per Anna's twitter, Evan and she have the quickstep next week.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    I was shocked to see Pamela on the bottom two. Even though I'm still supporting Niecy, I want Pamela to do well. I don't like the ringer Nicole. It's not fair.

vCash
    My co-worker has threatened to stop watching if Kate keeps surviving the show. He wanted Buzz and Kate in the bottom two. I can't say I disagree with him.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by luenatic View Post
    I was shocked to see Pamela on the bottom two. Even though I'm still supporting Niecy, I want Pamela to do well. I don't like the ringer Nicole. It's not fair.
    I was surprised as well, but I guess I shouldn't have been. Most DWTS voters are women, and they're not going out of their way to support Pamela's boobiferous sex-on-a-stick schtick. Still, her dancing ought to outlast a few of the others, especially Kate and Buzz.
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Forgive me if this has already been posted, but in this video interview, it looks like Tony is really irritated and at the end of his rope:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...02313#36102313

Free Tony!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Brooke is following a script and they had a number of technical issues this week. Give her time. She was excellent on RockStar.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been posted, but in this video interview, it looks like Tony is really irritated and at the end of his rope:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...02313#36102313
    That man is not pleased - but my impression actually wasn't that he was pissed at Kate. No, he wasn't happy from the start of the interview, but it seemed like what the interviewer said set him off.

My impression was that he was less than pleased with the questions the interviewer was asking re: his being tough. You could tell because of how clipped he immediately became when the interviewer mentioned Nancy O'Dell.

I actually thought that Kate came across quite well in that interview.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrAarghHrumph View Post
    I actually thought that was the most pleasant Kate has ever been. She showed a sense of humor and was self-deprecating. Tony clearly had an issue from start. This is Shaun Robinson, who's a pretty accomplished celebrity reporter, but he obviously found the whole "kiss and make up" stupid. He was glaring at her with a smile that was gritted teeth from moment one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrAarghHrumph View Post
    My impression was that he was less than pleased with the questions the interviewer was asking re: his being tough. You could tell because of how clipped he immediately became when the interviewer mentioned Nancy O'Dell.

Agree. Some instructors may take "being tough" as a compliment, but I get the idea that Tony does not.

Just me
    vCash
    I got the feeling Tony would like the whole discussion dropped. I think he's tired of it already and may be afraid that's all anyone will talk about for the rest of the season.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nan View Post
    I got the feeling Tony would like the whole discussion dropped. I think he's tired of it already and may be afraid that's all anyone will talk about for the rest of the season.
    This is his ninth season on the show. He should learn how the drama, faux and real, works. Beyond that, hopefully the rest of the season ends next Tuesday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    Actually that's far more accurate than partner. Louis is her instructor and teacher.
    Actually, I found that kind of offensive myself. He is not instructing her how to dance by herself. He is trying to teach her how to dance with him, her partner. Just goes to show that it's still all about K-hate.

Re Shannen and the high road: Kate couldn't find the high road with an atlas and a compass and Google maps. Can't wait to see her explode when she (and her parter) is(are) eliminated.

vCash
    Erin Andrews has been getting death threats in a stream of e-mails to a media outlet, an attorney for the ESPN reporter and "Dancing with the Stars" contestant said Friday.
    Private security also has been hired to protect Andrews and her family.
    Andrews has no plans of quitting the show.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/L...-death-threats

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
    Actually, I found that kind of offensive myself. He is not instructing her how to dance by herself. He is trying to teach her how to dance with him, her partner. Just goes to show that it's still all about K-hate.
    It was Niecy, IIRC, who used the term. And I've been with my pros longer than anyone one the show will be with theirs, competing with them, friends with them--heck, my pro has won world pro/am titles with one of his girls. She's not his partner. It's not a partnership. The teacher is always in the power position, in a way a pro/pro or am/am couple isn't imbalanced. The student's choice is take the instruction or walk away. Most of the people on this show who run into trouble don't get that--they might be a "star", but without the pro they're useless on the dance floor. They also don't have the only power a paying student has--the ability to go to someone else. If they do what their pro says, they'll get a lot farther.

vCash
    That poor woman, how horrible. As if she hasn't been through enough.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast