Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I'll Check my collar, collar, hey, hey, ey
    vCash
    I truly think that and Dan and Andrew marching are my favorite moments on AR.

vCash
    My top three moments:

1. Colin and his Ox in TAR 5; nothing will ever top that moment for me. Still think Colin is one of the best racers ever on TAR. Too bad they weren't on all stars but I guess their baby was too young at that point to leave for a month.

2. Charla lugging the side of beef in TAR 5 while Mirna whined in the background to "hurry up".

3. Luke and company rolling down the hill in TAR 14 with those cheese rolls. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard during a reality show.

I'll Check my collar, collar, hey, hey, ey
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    2. Charla lugging the side of beef in TAR 5 while Mirna whined in the background to "hurry up".
    I could list about 40 Charla and Mirna moments but I think the one that made me laugh the most was Charla in the armor, which really shows my cruel sense of humor. Also, Charla in the chocolate factory. Oh, and when they went to ask the prostitute for directions. Like I said, I could list a lot.

vCash
    Yeah, Charla/Mirna could be their own list. Another fav of mine was when Christie was holding her arms out, to block their way at an airport in TAR 5 and Charla just ran right under her arm! Classic.

That was such a great season, that its not a surprise that it saved the show. CBS was going to cancel it after the terrible season 4 but 5 came along with a great cast of characters (Charla, Mirna, Chip, Kim, Evil Colin, etc) and now here we are on Season SIXTEEN!

So thanks Colin and your broken Ox and Charla and your side of beef!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    3. Luke and company rolling down the hill in TAR 14 with those cheese rolls. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard during a reality show.
    I was in hysterics laughing at that whole scene. I think that it's my funniest TAR moment ever.

vCash
    LMAO, sooooo many Schmirna moments! All of the above. Also loved when the Pizza Brothers yelled "BITCH!" to Mirna from their SUV, much to Schmirna's amusement and befuddlement ... and that it was replayed and referred to during All-Stars in the Pizza Brothers' terse, funny, and still-bitter letter to Schmirna.

Loved the mud-covered Chas chasing Phil around the bathmat at the end of a leg, during All-Stars.

Boston Rob, in a WTF! moment, convincing two or three other teams to forego a beef-eating challenge.

Favorite manly tears moments included Chip & Reichen at the orangutan sanctuary, Uchema & Joyce at the orphanage in Africa and again when she cut her cherished hair, and Frank & Margarita saying aloud what they were going to do with their $1 million

Spoiler

And the entire episode in season 9 where BJ & Tyler battled with their "2nd" enemy (behind frenemies Eric & Greasy) Team MoJo, chased each other to the yield, yielded MoJo, chose the wrong challenge and bled time, ended up near naked and barefoot at the bathmat ...

Spoiler

vCash
    What about Rob and his amazing spelling skills....you know, it's the PHILIPEANS He's right, we all have been spelling it wrong for decades.

Spoiler

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Loved the mud-covered Chas chasing Phil around the bathmat at the end of a leg, during All-Stars.
    What? What?? I don't remember this!! Is there a clip??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    What? What?? I don't remember this!! Is there a clip??

Starting at 0:14
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kYDks7sFag

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilia A View Post
    OMG! Thanks for that clip!!!

Watch the clip people! It's two minutes of some great moments!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456