View Poll Results: Which Of These Movies Interest You? (Vote For As Many As You Like)

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • April 2nd – Clash Of The Titans (fantasy starring Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes)

11 29.73%
  • April 2nd - Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too (comedy drama with Janet Jackson)

3 8.11%
  • April 2nd – The Greatest (drama with Pierce Brosnan, Susan Sarandon and Carey Mulligan)

4 10.81%
  • April 9th – Date Night (comedy with Steve Carell, Tina Fey, Mark Wahlberg and James Franco)

21 56.76%
  • April 9th – After.Life (horror with Liam Neeson, Christina Ricci and Justin Long)

3 8.11%
  • April 16th – Death At A Funeral (comedy with Chris Rock, James Marsden and Tracy Morgan)

4 10.81%
  • April 16th – Kick Ass (action comedy with Nicholas Cage and Elizabeth McGovern)

6 16.22%
  • April 23rd – The Back-Up Plan (comedy with Jennifer Lopez, Alex O’Loughlin and Robert Klein)

1 2.70%
  • April 23rd – In The Electric Mist (drama with Tommy Lee Jones, Peter Sarsgaard and John Goodman)

3 8.11%
  • April 23rd – A Shine Of Rainbows (drama with Aidan Quinn and Connie Nielsen)

1 2.70%
  • April 30th – A Nightmare On Elm Street (horror with Jackie Earle Haley)

6 16.22%
  • April 30th – Please Give (comedy drama with Catherine Keener, Amanda Peet and Oliver Platt)

1 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Saw my first Iron Man 2 preview last night. Looks awesome. I predict enormous BO.

vCash
    Hey!

The Back-up Plan with Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'Loughlin opens this Friday, April 23. It's a funny and cute film that really allows JLo to shine. I work for the film and here are a couple of links to some interviews, photos and video clips so you can check out the film before it opens.

http://video.msn.com/dw.aspx?mkt=en-...-1:ind:1:ff:8A

And

http://www.ivillage.com/back-plan-ex...ats/1-h-142567

Enjoy and I'll see you at the movies!
    Kelley

vCash
    Saw the "Back Up Plan" today and it is a very cute little movie. I highly recommend it. ANd that is saying something especially coming from someone who's favourite movie so far this year is Clash Of The Titans.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

vCash
    I finally saw Date Night. Nothing amazing obviously, but it was definitely good for a laugh. The pole dancing part where he was carrying her had me

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Saw "Death at a funeral" with friend today. It was not bad, a couple of laugh out loud moments for me and friend, and quite a few more chuckles. Strange seeing Chris Rock play straight man....
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Weekend's top 10 movies (the three new entries in bold):

1 (2) How to Train Your Dragon - $15,350,213
    2 (new) The Back-up Plan - $12,250,000
    3 (3) Date Night - $10,461,223
    4 (1) Kick-Ass - $9,500,000
    5 (new) The Losers - $9,406,348
    6 (5) Clash of the Titans - $8,924,180
    7 (4) Death at a Funeral - $8,000,000
    8 (new) Oceans - $6,000,000
    9 (6) The Last Song - $3,705,000
    10 (8) Alice in Wonderland - $2,242,000

How To Train Your Dragon is closing in on 200 million, looks like it's a mightier movie than Clash of the Titans (which has been around only one week longer and has a total of almost 150 million).

JLo wasn't able to take the #1 spot, but 12 million is pretty good considering there are some who thought she was past her prime. Just saw a clip of The Back-Up Plan on "At The Movies" (spoilers for anyone who's going to go see it...)

Spoiler

The clips on At the Movies for "The Losers" were awful. No interest in this except for a few of the actors are nice to look at...

Glad to see "Oceans" debuted in the top 10. It looks good! I hadn't provided a trailer for this one. So here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUU-q5GXTU4

At #15 is Avatar, which comes out on DVD this week. I have no idea why they are releasing this movie when it's still making money at the box office. Mind you, this week's take was just under a million, but it still seems strange to me... Maybe a DVD release will make people think, "hey we should go see it on the big screen while we still can!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
    Saw "Death at a funeral" with friend today. It was not bad, a couple of laugh out loud moments for me and friend, and quite a few more chuckles. Strange seeing Chris Rock play straight man....
    Rock has played a heterosexual a couple of times before...

vCash
    "Date Night" was fun, because Tina Fey and Steve Carell are both terrific. We knew it wouldn't be a masterpiece, but it was fun, and the characterization of a marriage between two very tired people who nevertheless love each other was spot on.

Enjoyed How to Train Your Dragon for the most part. dh and dd loved it. Visually wonderful. My beef was in the unoriginal writing--too many overdone personality bits, storylines, that appear in just about every other Hollywood movie, and I'm really, really tired of it. Still, I'd recommend it.

vCash
    Saw Death At A Funeral and it was better than I expected. How To Train Your Dragon has a total of $355 million but Clash Of The Titans made $385 million total. LOL So the grown up movie is doing a bit better worldwide and the family movie. hehehehe
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234