Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Ahhh, I actually thought of you when LB2 said that ... wondered if you'd call that out. But, c'mon - eye rolls worthy? As you said, it was a comment. A passing comment among many ... nothing near a complaint. I like to think that they laughed about saying that, with a faux "how dare they speak so much French here!" or something. But that's just me.
    It made me think of Steve Martin talking about going to Paris, where he learned that they called things by different names. He lists a few examples and then says, "It's like those French have a different word for EVERYTHING!"

It's funnier when he says it.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    That was classic, but the cheese wheels from the Luke/Margie season had me crying. I don't which was funnier - Luke running out of control down that hill or cheese wheels flying into random yards and houses. I still laugh just thinking about it.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    That was classic, but the cheese wheels from the Luke/Margie season had me crying. I don't which was funnier - Luke running out of control down that hill or cheese wheels flying into random yards and houses. I still laugh just thinking about it.
    Not only was I laughing so hard I was crying watching that, I started yelling "Incoming!!!" whenever one of those cheese wheels started flying down the hills. Between that and my laughter, my Dad just couldn't help himself and had to come down here to see what was so funny.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    I still laugh just thinking about it.
    Imagine how much you'll laugh watching it again.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123