Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by victorskid View Post
    Too bad it couldn't have been a double elimination!
    I found myself rooting for Jordan and Jeff for the first time this season, in hopes of not having to see or hear any more from Brent and Caite. Oh, well ... it's clear from the previews that we can look forward to more bickering next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Wow. Caite's an idiot, too. "Joan of Arc's a guy." "Oh, I was thinking of someone else." Yeah. Riiiiiight.

I heard her mumble something that sounded like "all the animals" so maybe she was thinking of Noah!

I was so rooting for the li'l bros when they were pouring their champagne. I would have felt so bad for them after all of that work. Now for Brent and Caitie I felt nothing. I was so hoping tonight was it for them. The big bros team had good attitudes through this whole leg. I was pulling for them.

Brandy and Carol continue to annoy me. They just seem to be complaining even when they're not complaining.

I was at the Duh-tectives' "finding crack in someone's butt" comment.

I was sad not to see more of the cowboys. I love that they hustle through tasks like the find the grapes in the vineyard! They are not at their best when they have to drive themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Did he just say, "If I can find crack in someone's ass, I can find grapes on a vine?" Or similar?
    Yup. Dude, that's too much info, thank you for that lovely image.

Demon Barber
    vCash
    So I always set my dvr to extend TAR by 30 min and even then I was about 20 min short tonight. Has to be a new record. Since I don't have the patience to wait for it on hulu, who was eliminated tonight? It HAS to be big bro right?

vCash
    It was Big Brother.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    When Brent and Catie were searching the vineyard the first time, did they show Catie walking past a bunch of grapes TWICE??!! That was the impression I got from the shot. Maybe if she woulda quit whining and paid more attention to lookin' they woulda found the grapes the first time.

So glad the cowboys are still in it!! I was so worried with going to the wrong city TWICE! Now that they are safe, I can say that was funny.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    I have to admit, I did love the Cowboys comments about how people pay thousands of dollars for the trip they took through Wine Country of France and they got to do it for free *and* in a Mercedes to boot. Yes, it was sarcasm, but at least it was funny sarcasm.

One dingbat dating couple down...One more to go!!

vCash
    This cast is simply an epic goldmine!

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by star_gazer11 View Post
    Yup. Dude, that's too much info, thank you for that lovely image.
    Personally, I thought the going outside in boxer shorts image was more mentally scarring.

at the Little Brothers comment about people not speaking English so well.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    This was one situation where the needle-in-the-haystack was much easier. I definitely would've done the grapes task. When I was 12, I had a department store disaster that started with a pyramid of wine glasses and ended with me booking it up an escalator.

I didn't care much for the little bros' comment about English, but they really are becoming my second fave team. First fave, of course, the cowboys. Oh my gravy, I thought they were done for. So glad they're not.

I was a little sad to see Big Bro go. They were funny and good for the weekly "duh" comment.

I will be happy to see the duhtectives get knocked off their perch. I'm tired of their "we do this every day" and I don't really find them funny. Just "eh".

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    They may not be funny, but they're playing this game very well.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    There's always an exception to a rule and this was definitely it for "avoid needle in a haystack tasks at all costs". I was also relieved it didn't cost the brothers.

Half the teams sent to the wrong town, car trouble, Big Brother IIRC following only to find themselves prematurely at the Pit Stop again(!) and of course the hilarious Joan of Arc + Cathy Drone comments...this episode had it all lol. Awesome stuff.

Were the cowboys really being sarcastic? What they said was true after all and I liked that they saw it that way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    at the Little Brothers comment about people not speaking English so well.
    Ahhh, I actually thought of you when LB2 said that ... wondered if you'd call that out. But, c'mon - eye rolls worthy? As you said, it was a comment. A passing comment among many ... nothing near a complaint. I like to think that they laughed about saying that, with a faux "how dare they speak so much French here!" or something. But that's just me.

Meh episode for me. I've become tired of the Dutectives' cockiness, after winning two consecutive legs ... should be even more insufferable next week after their third in a row. Cowboys might be the best ever team within the challenges, but their confidence in their decisions -- a great strength -- has almost as much of a chance of getting them eliminated if they don't back up their hunches with input from the locals. Despite their saying the words, the Girls seemed far from convinced that they could become the first all-gal team to win TAR. Steve & Allie have become my Cowboys back-up for fav team. Yes, duct tape is legend.

How much longer can Caite and Brent (who's looking inexplicably VERY rough ... six weeks in a dungeon rough) keep in the race? They're crappy racers, and too dim to give us bickering like past -- smarter and more skilled versions did.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Glad Jorff are gone, they were just painful. Did appreciate Jeff's "stay in school" comment but jesus.

At least Caite had the sense to apologize about demanding the other task when they got the grapes seemingly immediately when they went back. But eys I was hoping for a double elimination.

Phil's face when the father/daughter team asked if they had insurance on the cars. Wonder if they'll get some sort of penalty for that?

Having a mime to greet them was eville
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Phils face after the insurance was LOL-and the team must have known about the penalty if you change cars

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    This cast is simply an epic goldmine!
    Agreed, but I don't think anyone will ever match Dan & Andrew trying to march

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KikiSashaFan View Post
    That still makes me laugh
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KikiSashaFan View Post
    I laughed until I cried that night! He was sooo bad.

vCash
    Oh frick! I had forgotten about the marching! I just went to remind myself of what it was and it came back to me...tears of laughter, still, after all this time. His "motor skills" will live on in infamy...

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Ahhh, I actually thought of you when LB2 said that ... wondered if you'd call that out. But, c'mon - eye rolls worthy? As you said, it was a comment. A passing comment among many ... nothing near a complaint. I like to think that they laughed about saying that, with a faux "how dare they speak so much French here!" or something. But that's just me.
    It's my pet peeve when native English speakers do this to people in a non-English speaking country who are trying to help them. The onus on communication is a two-way street.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast