Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

vCash
    I really like what Lainey Gossip has to say about it, especially the disgust for those who feel she had it coming because she focused on her career.

I'm pretty sure Meryl Streep's career trumps MANY out there, and her husband is still by her side. I hate people.
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticFan View Post
    Reese Witherspoon did....Hillary Swank split with her hubby...Halle Berry...Julia Roberts...Gwyneth Paltrow and I think Helen Hunt.
    I'm a little late here, but there are some recent exceptions - I mean, at least Helen Mirren is still married! But then, Helen Mirren is so fantastic, nobody in their right mind would want to divorce her. Also, Charlize Theron didn't break up with her bf until recently, and IIRC Marion Cotillard is still with her significant other. There's hope yet!

I feel very sorry for Sandra Bullock. She's supposed to be a genuinely nice person.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fenway2 View Post
    I don't understand his statement at all. If the vast majority of allegations are untrue, then why the massive apology?
    Maybe he only had sex with the recovering Amish stripper once that first night instead of 3-4 times.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I think he's trying to say "yes it's true I'm well endowed but I only showed that chick my tool box, I didn't lay the pipe."

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    I think he's trying to say "yes it's true I'm well endowed but I only showed that chick my tool box, I didn't lay the pipe."

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    The rumors are that he is well endowed? Nice! I mean, asshole!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indra486 View Post
    Oscar Curse?

Jesse James was cheating on Bullock when she was filming The Blind Side. He also kept in touch with his mistress via twitter, thus he deleted it today. His mistress is having a field day today with the media by spilling on every detail of their relationship.
    Well at least the mistress had the "decency" to allow Sandra two weeks to enjoy her golden moment before deciding to publicly humiliate her ... What happen to the good old days when mistresses felt ashamed, kept their mouths shut and went into hiding?

The luckiest husband alive has got to me Monique's husband. It isn't a deal breaker for her if/when he strays.

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    huge pet peeve of mine to imply that anyone who isn't interested in settling down and/or having kids isn't a grown up.
    I agree, people who know they are not marriage or parental material and make the decision to not marry/have babies are pretty grown up in my book.

I did not become marriage material until probably late 30s....liked to party way too much. Always knew that I did not want children...once again, liked to party way too much, now I'm too old and the hubby is fixed anway. I will be happy spoiling the stepgrandchildren.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    The luckiest husband alive has got to me Monique's husband. It isn't a deal breaker for her if/when he strays.
    Er...if that's what makes you "lucky' in marriage, then count me out.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Well at least the mistress had the "decency" to allow Sandra two weeks to enjoy her golden moment before deciding to publicly humiliate her ... What happen to the good old days when mistresses felt ashamed, kept their mouths shut and went into hiding?

Monique told Bawbwa Walters that they have an open relationship, so he apparently does stray but with her permission. I try to be open to different ways of doing things but it would be hard for me to be with a woman who refuses to shave her legs even for nice events. Sexist of me?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstars View Post
    Er...if that's what makes you "lucky' in marriage, then count me out.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I try to be open to different ways of doing things but it would be hard for me to be with a woman who refuses to shave her legs even for nice events. Sexist of me?
    Yep. But don't worry - probably tons of women were more horrified by that than men were.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    I mean, at least Helen Mirren is still married! But then, Helen Mirren is so fantastic, nobody in their right mind would want to divorce her
    My husband says Helen Mirren is one hot older gal. Have you ever seen the pics of her in her bikini?...pretty impressive, hope my body looks half as good at that age.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    The rumors are that he is well endowed? Nice! I mean, asshole!
    Yeah, in the story she claims her nickname for him was Vanilla Gorilla because he's so well endowed. Maybe it's wrong of me, but I don't trust anyone who gets their face tattooed and isn't a Maori Warrior or some other aboriginal person. It says to me "I need attention and I'll do anything to get it including, but not limited to, selling a fabricated story to a tabloid." Maybe they had a flirtation and he texted her inappropriately. Maybe he even went as far as to have sex with her once or twice, or maybe not. Of the two of them, I believe her the LEAST.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post
    I'm pretty sure Meryl Streep's career trumps MANY out there, and her husband is still by her side. I hate people.
    Well, I've read that Streep took a lot of "local" jobs — movies shooting in LA — during the late 80s and early 90s when her kids were young. Everyone's career has ebbs and flows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vesperholly View Post
    Well, I've read that Streep took a lot of "local" jobs — movies shooting in LA — during the late 80s and early 90s when her kids were young. Everyone's career has ebbs and flows.
    I'm pretty sure Meryl's "ebbs" are a heck of a lot more successful than most people's "flows!!! Personal I say kudos to her for taking "local" jobs to try to keep a relatively normal family unit - it obviously worked in her case.

As to Sandra- I'm sorry this has happened to her right after her Oscar success - she so deserves better IMHO and should kick his cheating butt to the curb!!

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Is she the only mistress who's come forward? I always think if there's one there's more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StonewshMullet View Post
    He really screwed the pooch ... Jesse is a total butt nuget!!!
    Literally and figuratively - his mistress is a complete DOG! What a BEAST! . But she puts out, so....

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Literally and figuratively - his mistress is a complete DOG! What a BEAST! . But she puts out, so....
    I wonder if women like her that put all those tatoos all over their body have any ideal what they are going to look like when things start sagging and wrinkling up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticFan View Post
    Isn't there a supposed curse for women who win the Best Actress Oscar to split with their signficant others within a short period of time?

Reese Witherspoon did....Hillary Swank split with her hubby...Halle Berry...Julia Roberts...Gwyneth Paltrow and I think Helen Hunt.

Sandra Bullock better watch out.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast