Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    I can't stand the word "funky." The Right Guard execs would never use it in one of their ads, not in 2010 at any rate. I bet the men win this one. I also don't like Holly.

I'm not sure Trump believed Michael....not sure I did either. He seemed unhappy all along.

vCash
    Holly should go home this week, since the concept and creative decisions were all her's, but I see her introducing Cyndi and Maria to the underside of the bus on her way out the door.

It was a funny commercial, but it wasn't what they were looking for.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Yup, Holly should go home, and I'm betting she's going to do a poor job of defending herself. She's aggressive when it's not necessary.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I wouldnt miss Holly but Sharon should go home, or in this case I guess the correct wording is to stay there, since she missed a whole task. I dont know why Cyndi and Sharon gets passes for being absent.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I'm somewhat at Trump's hinting that Sharon is faking her illness.

Everyone is just so niiiice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by martian_girl View Post
    Holly should go home this week, since the concept and creative decisions were all her's, but I see her introducing Cyndi and Maria to the underside of the bus on her way out the door.

It was a funny commercial, but it wasn't what they were looking for.
    It was funny, but extemely dated in its humor. It would have been a funnier commercial back in the 1990s. I guess since that was the last time Holly had any major type of following it is obvious she is still stuck there.

I'm surprised to see that she chose the model to come back in. There seemed to be such a love fest going on there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticFan View Post
    It was funny, but extemely dated in its humor. It would have been a funnier commercial back in the 1990s. I guess since that was the last time Holly had any major type of following it is obvious she is still stuck there.

I'm surprised to see that she chose the model to come back in. There seemed to be such a love fest going on there.
    Well, she's only there because she couldn't fire Cyndi.

Its kind of funny to see them hugging it out after they just spent five minutes clawing Maria's eyes out.

Is Maria benefiting from some favorable editing, because I'm not getting the conniving vibe at all.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I'm interpreting the model's firing as "least likely to have a melt down and/or bitch slap someone."
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Eh, fine, no great loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by martian_girl View Post
    Well, she's only there because she couldn't fire Cyndi.
    I agree she would have rather brought back Cyndi and Summer didn't do anything wrong. I would have thought she would have said she brought back the model to speak up for her (an old tactic on the show). Instead she sounded like oh well I'll go after you too.

Is Maria benefiting from some favorable editing, because I'm not getting the conniving vibe at all.
    I'm not either. I'm actually liking her and her spunk. She seems capable and interested. She and Summer both come off as very strong team members compared to Holly, who seems like a control freak, and Cyndi, who seems more annoying with her questions.

vCash
    Holly wanted to get rid of Cyndi because she's jealous of her singing.

I think Holly should have been fired. It was her concept; her mistake marketing to mothers not the target audience Right Guard wanted, and her choice to pull the ten second straight out of the longer ad.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Okay, Luke doesn't have a clue what a better image of himself might be, he just wants to stay the same. He looks best in the grey leather blazer and jeans.

Holly Robinson Peete is beyond annoying....I hope she gets fired if the ladies lose.

vCash
    I think that Luke lost this for the men. Overall, they seemed to be doing better if he had been cooperative.

Maria and Holly just can't stand not being in charge. And Maria just seems to need to prove how important she is. And exactly what was she doing to Emily's hair? That was her big, experienced contribution that could not be denied? Hair-fluffing??

vCash
    Sorry that Goldberg is gone, he had great comments along the way. In general, the 3 guys worked well together. Love Curtis with no shirt.
    Ladies - they need to lose a few of them.
    I love how they contrasted the same stuff and how the guys worked well and the girls did not. Guys - let Brett be Brett and helped out, and Ladies - yes Cyndi is annoying but so much bickering!!! Summer was smart and kept her mouth shut, but on past performances, probably won't win.
    This seems set up for Brett/Cyndi and maybe Sharon at the end??
    Donald - what an a$$hat at the end (along with most of the time he is on the air).
    Trace - just is the coolest.

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    Sharon has been on the Today Show & Regis & Kelly today, mainly to promote the upcoming "America's Got Talent". [They're doing auditions in NYC this week.]

She, of course, has also been asked about Celebrity Apprentice and she says that she actually had Swine Flu. She says this all happened back in November but that there was a chance they might have shut the whole thing down because of it...
    Can't skate but love to watch

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Anyone else in awe of Donald Trump who provided not only $20,000 to Curtis' charity at the beginning of the epsidode, but does this each and every episode??!! Wow, this man is SO generous!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Anyone else in awe of Donald Trump who provided not only $20,000 to Curtis' charity at the beginning of the epsidode, but does this each and every episode??!! Wow, this man is SO generous!!

No doubt. That's pocket change for him. Seems like raising the amount to at least $100,000 would be more worth these people being annoyed and berated by Donald Trump for a few weeks. It wouldn't make his wife, ex-wives or children go hungry or anything.

JEWELS.
    vCash
    at Trump's obsession with bandanas last night and Trace letting him know that he was being obsessive. Sad to see Goldberg go, I don't think the men did anything poorly.

Looking forward to the new Rocksolid team with Maria and Sharon!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy
    Holly Robinson Peete is beyond annoying....I hope she gets fired if the ladies lose.
    Seriously. She doesn't contribute anything significant to team besides running her mouth. I can't believe Selita, who did most of the cooking in the diner challenge and won a challenge as project manager, got fired last time over Holly.

vCash
    I doubt Trump personally donates the money. He makes millions off the show (I'm pretty sure he is the EP).

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast