Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ANTM Cycle 14

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I love Alexandra. She is so gorgeous, I hope Tyra is right and she gets a ton of work. Raina also won't have a problem getting work. Krista was always meh to me, and she looks sooooo OLD. I wonder if that will hinder her.
    I can kind of see Krista doing a lot of very outre stuff--she has a very interesting, versatile look. But she CAN photograph VERY old, plus the wrong hair does make her seem mannish. (I don't know, maybe androgyny is in.) But as soon as she started with the "chocolate-colored" thing I knew she was a lock (like there has never been a dark-skinned girl on ANTM or in high fashion... There's been quite a few, and none as odd-looking.)

I would have had Alexandra in the F2--I think she and Raina will be working. Angelea I think they're right--she'll give up. No loss. Heck, Jessica the pretty one will get more commercial work. Not a lot of personality, but very pretty.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    meh, I don't understand how Jessica made it as far as she did. She looks cheerleader pretty, nothing memorable about her at all.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    ANTM always has the worst plus size models. The worst probably being the winner Whitney. There's so many beautiful plus size girls I can't believe she chooses the most average ones. At least Tocarra had personality. But then again I'm WTF to most of the girls Tyra chooses or allows to stay in the competition.

It's funny how one of the criticisms of Krista is that she's old. Maybe if you had chosen all those cycles back she auditioned she wouldn't have had this problem

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I have never gotten the old vibe from Krista's photos. I think she's been fab and the most deserving to win this cycle by far. That could be a sign of how weak the cast was overall, but I don't get the hate.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    To me she only looks old in certain photos (or as mentioned in that bad wig.) She does have a very versatile face.

vCash
    I watched most of the season but not the beginning. A question - was Krista esentially bald and wearing wigs the whole time with her cute long ponytail look? That aging drag queen/housewife wig she wore in the finale was hideous. I felt bad for her! And as a person who has had an eating disorder, I find she is scary skinny. Not in a good way. I guess that's "high fashion," but I hope she's healthy.

Raina is absolutely lovely except the eyebrows. They freaked me out. I didn't like Brooke Shields' look when it was "new," never mind now. She seemed like a sweet girl with a positive attitude, though, not fake. I was gunning for here. Sigh. I alsowonder, does she have a mom, or has she passed away? Or just camera shy?

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I have never gotten the old vibe from Krista's photos. I think she's been fab and the most deserving to win this cycle by far. That could be a sign of how weak the cast was overall, but I don't get the hate.
    ITA, I only saw the last several episodes, but she seemed far and away the winner. Not someone I'd think "beautiful" walking down the street, but her photos and work in every challenge I saw were top rate.
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

vCash
    As soon as I saw that Alexandra wasn't in it, I shut it off. Between Raina and Krista I knew Krista would win. Congrats to her, I liked her but she didn't pop out at me like any of the other women. (I know she did fab but she just wasn't a fave of mine)
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    Got a sneak peek at next cycle's finalists during auditions a few weeks ago. One of the girls is super skinny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by all_empty View Post
    Got a sneak peek at next cycle's finalists during auditions a few weeks ago. One of the girls is super skinny.
    Did any of them look like they could grace the cover of Vogue Italia, or were they just the same old, same old calibre of mall rats?

vCash
    I only noticed one particularly striking African American girl. This was all pre-makeovers though. They were in Palm Springs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123