Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 14

vCash
    Alasia is obnoxious and immature. I don't blame Ren for telling her to STFU. I actually think Jessica could be a front runner. She can do pretty and fresh as well as high fashion. I think she'll at least go overseas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Alasia is obnoxious and immature. I don't blame Ren for telling her to STFU. I actually think Jessica could be a front runner. She can do pretty and fresh as well as high fashion. I think she'll at least go overseas.
    I agree somewhat. She is annoying but I don't think Ren had the right to tell her to "STFU" I thik she could have been a little more polite in asking her to keep it down.

I hope Ren can stop being the weeping willow too because I like her a lot. Still don't think Gabrielle or even Nadua should have gone home. Alasia pic was terrible whatever that freak Talley says. And At least Nadua was interesting although not as interesting as she thinks apparently.

Hate Angelea and I think she looks like a drag queen.

I like Jessica and Tatiana and Raina. Krista at 24 is actually too old and a red head won last year so bye-bye Brenda.

Simone is pretty but dull and not a model I don't think.

Alexandra I think will go next.

By the way does anyone think the bickering is a bit much this year. So far there has been a fight every episode including the one coming and all between different girls! I really don't remember a season where there was a squabble EVERY episode.

vCash
    Well, like Sparks said, Alasia creates drama, so if Angelea fails as a shit-disturber, they've got a back-up.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post

Was bummed to lose Gabrielle so early but honestly, her photo was atrocious.

Raina is now my favorite.
    Alasia's picture was almost so wtf and horrible that I felt she deserved a second chance. Gabrielle did safe and, um, something I can't figure, so I'm glad she went home.
    I have an extremely high success rate (said in Patti Stanger style) in picking the finalists from the get go. The ones that have stood out are Brenda, Raina, and Simone. I'd pick Brenda right now, but anyone could have an awful week and get eliminated.
    Last edited by IceKween; 03-20-2010 at 01:20 AM.

vCash
    Sorry, I did mean Simone, not Sonia.

vCash
    There seems to be a pattern in the cycles and the winners the past few cycles have been: Latina, plus-sized, awkward/anti-social, and exotic Black. And is there a blonde somewhere in there?

So maybe it's time for a new type of black winner or a girl of mixed ethnicity to win?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    There seems to be a pattern in the cycles and the winners the past few cycles have been: Latina, plus-sized, awkward/anti-social, and exotic Black. And is there a blonde somewhere in there?

So maybe it's time for a new type of black winner or a girl of mixed ethnicity to win?
    CariDee C7 was a natural blonde. Mixed race winners of past cycles: Yoanna C2 and Naima C4. A new type of black winner would be Simone, the Honor Student. She goes to Duke.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Eh, I was hoping Ren would get a better attitude, because I thought she had great potential. But she was the pits. I still think final three is Reina, Brenda, and Simone. I still don't get Angelea, at all. And I didn't see the brilliance of Alasia's pic either. Hmm.

vCash
    May have been in another thread...where's Ms. Jay this year, why isn't he judging?

vCash
    I'm glad Ren is gone, girl was just annoying... Can't believe she ratted the others out to Brenda. I thought almost all of the photos were disappointing this week, despite such a promising theme.

Alasia's outfit at panel

vCash
    Yeah, it was rather disingenuous of Ren to be crying and complaining on camera about all the drama, when she was the shi*t-stirrer in the first place. She was the one to rudely tell Alasia to STFU, and she was the one to rat out the girls and tell Brenda they were talking about her. She'd light these fires, and then claim victim and drama. Good riddance. I can't stand people like her.

vCash
    Angelea - is that her name? What a bitch!

vCash
    Updated final three predictions: Krista, Raina and Jessica.

I'm counting down the days that Anslee goes home. She photographs a little old to me.

Alasia's got a bad attitude and is immature. Angelea is a second-rate Jaslene in my opinion -- her photos aren't anywhere as good either. Alexandra has a beautiful face but there's no way a plus-size girl will win.

Krista has grown on me. She is so long and lean and different looking I hope she sticks around.

Raina FTW.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Anslee photographs more than a little old to me. She looks about 35.

I love Raina! Krista looks more and more like a star with each shoot - and at panel.

I think Jessica is a total snooze.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I'm glad I'm not the only that thinks Angela looks like a transexual. I haven't seen every episode, but so far Jessica is my favorite.

vCash
    Anyone watch the finale?

Krista was so strong at the end, and really had the passion.

I have no doubt Raina will find work.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Krista has been so strong in the last several episodes...there was no chance anyone else could win. Raina started so strong, but the last couple of photo shoots have been ok but not great. I thought for a moment that they might have put Alexandra in the F2, because she suddenly figured out how to take great photos in the last couple weeks.

I really did not like Andre Leon Talley as a judge. His comments all season long have been about who he likes, not the photos.

Congrats Krista, and I agree, Raina will have no problem getting work
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Krista should shoot whoever chose that wig for her to wear in the Anna Sui show. It made her look like a cross-dresser.

vCash
    I love Alexandra. She is so gorgeous, I hope Tyra is right and she gets a ton of work. Raina also won't have a problem getting work. Krista was always meh to me, and she looks sooooo OLD. I wonder if that will hinder her.

I really couldn't stand Angelea. From the false bravado to the awful way she spoke, I just wanted to smack her. I couldn't believe she made it that far. I had to laugh when her dress started to fall down and she kept having to hike it back up.

vCash
    Let's just throw this season back into the water and forget about it. Krista had some striking photos, but she looked old and haggard IMO. I was hoping for Raina to win, but it became clear that whoever ALT wanted was going to get it. I detected a little tiff brewing between ALT and Nigel, because it seemed Nigel was on team Raina.

I hope next season is better, because this was a pretty bad season.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast