Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaana View Post
    Aaah, I just love Stephane´s Ne Me Quitte Pas..... He interprets that beautiful music perfectly!
    Me too... And Stephane interprets almost every music perfectly!

vCash
    Does anyone has any info about the shows in the Czech Rep? About the cast, tickets etc?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by angietang View Post
    I will not believe your version unless I witnessed it personally.
    I witnessed it personally - it was not Plushenko's show it was Lambiel's show!!
    Steph was the only one who did encore - if he didn't the ceiling of the Palace would come down!!
    Last edited by libra; 04-01-2010 at 01:48 PM.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTheTassel View Post
    Considering that his biggest achievement is a World bronze medal, his fame is really astounding. People in Asian countries adore him.
    I had a co-worker who had Weir's look -- slender, wavy brown, but not dark-brown hair, a bit pretty, if not as pretty as Weir -- and wasn't remotely famous or well-dressed, and each time he went to Japan for work, he had a gaggle of young Japanese women admirers. I was pretty astonished the first time I heard about this, but apparently, his look was highly prized. A close friend who didn't look as delicate, but had the same general look, was routinely swarmed when he went to a bar in Tokyo where Japanese woman went to meet Western men, and he met his wife there.

I will not believe your version unless I witnessed it personally.
    PML!!!!
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by libra View Post
    He was the only one who did encore - if he didn't the ceiling of the Palace would come down!!
    Oh, really? You Russians should thank Evgeni Plushenko for bringing such fantastic show to Moscow at this sad moment!!

vCash
    Steph was the only one who did encore - if he didn't the ceiling of the Palace would come down!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    PML!!!!
    ITA

Oh, really? You Russians should thank Evgeni Plushenko for bringing such fantastic show to Moscow at this sad moment!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNit View Post
    "Kings on Ice" ...stupid name, glad to hear it is not used at some .....:
    FYI, this just mirrors a very famous world tour of male ballet stars, "Kings of Dance." So Kings of Dance becomes Kings of Ice. Like "Three Tenors" morphed into "Three Mo' Tenors" and "Three Irish Tenors."

It sounds fantastic. I am only wondering how Johnny Weir did the first two shows in Russia, then is doing the 'Ice Dreams' show in Chicago today, then the 3rd Kings show in Russia tomorrow? I hope that Johnny is eating his Wheaties.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

vCash
    LOL, Libra what Plushenko has done to you??? Stood you up?? Your posts are most of the time about him. Strange for someone you dont seem to enjoy much as a skater.

Really guys are you so compepetitive in everything? You went to a show and the one thing you mention is that someone got more applause than Plushenko? That was your concern? That was the pleasure of it?
    Did anyone applause Plush in AOI or I d better not ask? I m sure they didnt notice he was there.
    The videos you posted here are really nice and it seems whatever is said the audience is loud in Plushenko as well.
    Really anything more interesting there???

vCash
    I am only wondering how Johnny Weir did the first two shows in Russia, then is doing the 'Ice Dreams' show in Chicago today, then the 3rd Kings show in Russia tomorrow? I hope that Johnny is eating his Wheaties.
    I believe that Johnny's management confirmed that his two shows were his only KOI shows. He's not going back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    Really guys are you so compepetitive in everything? You went to a show and the one thing you mention is that someone got more applause than Plushenko? That was your concern? That was the pleasure of it?
    What's wrong with sharing an observation?

vCash
    Nothing wrong You, thanx for report!!

I m sharing some links with pics I found

cute
    cute2 cute3 ballerinas

1 2 3 4

and Plush+JOub play football

Quadless
    vCash
    The skaters look like they were having so much fun. I bet it was a great show.
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

vCash
    senorita thx so much for the pics! Love the one of Plush giving a bear hug to the other guys.

vCash
    Nothing wrong You, thanx for report!!

I m sharing some links with pics I found

cute
    cute2 cute3 ballerinas

1 2 3 4

and Plush+JOub play football
    Yay! Grouphugs and touchiness! I lurve male skaters!

vCash
    LOL,

You went to a show and the one thing you mention is that someone got more applause than Plushenko?
    Did anyone applause Plush in AOI or I d better not ask? I m sure they didnt notice he was there.
    Unfortunately I didn't attend the last AOI but judging from the video the star of that show also was Lambiel. In Zurich is was only natural but in Moscow it was a surprise ! Because 9 out of 10 Russians know the only figure skater - Plushenko. The more so after OG when he was showered with Media state- inspired hysterical attention. The people who sat next to me on the show came to see Plushenko and brought him flowers. But eventually they gave those flowers to Lambiel, and looked visibly shaken

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    Does anyone has any info about the shows in the Czech Rep? About the cast, tickets etc?
    tickets:
    http://www.ticketportal.cz/podujatie....asp?id=101016

cast afaik:
    Evgeni Plushenko
    Edvin Marton
    Savchenko/Szolkowy
    Pechalat/Bourzat
    Stephane Lambiel
    Fleur Maxwell
    Michal Brezina

for the slovak shows these ppl are planned...but I dunno if this is also the full cast for the CZE shows... (I guess so though)

Evgeni Plushenko
    Edvin Marton
    Alyona Savchenko
    Robin Szolkowy
    Stephane Lambiel
    Tatiana Volosozhar
    Stanislav Morozov
    Fleur Maxwell
    Ksenia Makarova
    Oleksiy Polishchuk
    Robert Cording
    Sergei Jakymenko
    Jason Graetz
    Dmitry Sukhanov
    Fiona Zaldua
    Denis Ten
    Fabian Bourzat
    Nathalie Pechalat
    Robert Darnyi
    Michal Brezina

I attended every single KOI in Prague so far, but I think I'll pass this time ...for obvious reasons I guess
    "it doesn't matter if you love what you do, but that you do what you love"
    a quote Tomas Verner () gave me to think about...

vCash
    I was at the Zurich show on March 4th. Plushenko got tons of applause there.

I was surprised how much actually....considering I am not much of a fan of Plushenko...
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

vCash
    Unfortunately I didn't attend the last AOI but judging from the video the star of that show also was Lambiel.
    A friend of mine attended the AOI in Lausanne on March 8. He said the stars of that night were Lambiel and Plushenko. He is not a figure skating fan, but he was deeply impressed by Evgeni's jumps and stephane's spins that day.
    Back to the show in Moscow, were there many audience? In St.Petersbrug tickets seemd sell well but I guess the metro bomb attack tragedy might affect tickets selling in Moscow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hilllili View Post
    Back to the show in Moscow, were there many audience? In St.Petersbrug tickets seemd sell well but I guess the metro bomb attack tragedy might affect tickets selling in Moscow.

The show in Moscow was not sold out, but the arena was 80% full. However, from what I heard, the attendance was higher in Moscow.

vCash
    Could somebody help me please - I'm trying to find out at what time starts the show in Bucharest, but even on webpages like myticket.ro there's no starting hour. Somebody any information...? Thanks in advance!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast