Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bue View Post
    I guess Bryce and Scott must be on decent terms if they roomed together. Perhaps the reports of open hostility are not to be trusted
    Well, they aren't sharing the same bedroom. Which would have been totally with Jessica thrown into the mix.

vCash
    I think that they are on better term since Bryce aired their dirty laundry to the press. I don't think that Scott had any ill feeling towards Bryce and once Bryce kinda exploded wall over the place saying that it was hard to skate with Jess because she was dating someone that used to be one of his best friends it actually made things easier for all of them. Remember, Jess and Bryce and Tessa and Scott have known each other for a long time and even though Jess and Bryce had stopped dating quite a while before she started dating Scott I'm sure that he still had some feeling for her and it was probably hard to see them together all the time.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGORY View Post
    Some guys shoud watch the british tv show : How Clean Is Your House?
    I allways wonder how sportmen could have such a poor hygiene.
    IMO is a lack of respect for himself to show such a mess.
    Poor hygiene? I didn't see days-old pizza sitting around anywhere (which I have seen in some guys' college dorms), so I think they're good!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman_fan View Post
    I'm sure that he still had some feeling for her and it was probably hard to see them together all the time.
    Thats why Bryce didnt want to keep his apartment clean? Maybe thats wahy Jess stoped dating with hi, - its look awfull

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Thats why Bryce didnt want to keep his apartment clean? Maybe thats wahy Jess stoped dating with hi, - its look awfull
    I wasn't saying that's why he had a dirty apartment. I was responding to a comment regarding Scott and Bryce being roommates and the tension between them.

vCash
    Did all 4 guys stay in the same apartment division? Is that 2 rooms attached to each other, or 2 separate rooms?

vCash
    Suite style, 2 bedrooms with 2 beds each and a common living area.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGORY View Post
    Some guys shoud watch the british tv show : How Clean Is Your House?
    I allways wonder how sportmen could have such a poor hygiene.
    IMO is a lack of respect for himself to show such a mess.
    So Patrick Chan gives us laymen, who will never get a chance to see what the Olympic Village looks like, a tour of his suite and he gets criticized instead for having a lack of respect for himself? WTF?????????????

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter View Post
    So Patrick Chan gives us laymen, who will never get a chance to see what the Olympic Village looks like, a tour of his suite and he gets criticized instead for having a lack of respect for himself? WTF?????????????
    Seriously!!
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter View Post
    This layman and thousands of others got a tour this weekend. I went yesterday. They opened the village to the public for the first time. Ashleigh McIvor was there. I waited 1.5 hours to check out one building, but we got to see 4 units! The enclosed balconies are stunning and this furniture noob was completely flabergasted by the the fridge and freezer camouflaged with the rest of the kitchen cabinetry.

And they had the flying Beaver on display! And I only had to wait 35 minutes to see the medals!

I heard a story that after the Canada vs. Russia quarterfinal, one of the Russian players wrote "F(!@(@Jk Canada!" behind one of the cabinet doors.

The entire area will be quite lovely, with the Salt building, a London Drugs and an Urban Fair. But oooh, expensive! Although I doubt Patrick et al's suite was open to the public (no one could answer my question as to which athletes stayed in each suite I saw), I suspect that the unit would cost 3-4 million dollars. The ten million dollar penthouses were probably reserved for the hockey players. Maybe I'll pay 50-100 dollars for the Hometown Heroes lottery for the first time ever. One of the prizes will be a suite there. Usually, it's some megahouse in the suburbs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12