Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1007
  1. #801
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    842
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Inderton parade pictures
    http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2...7536.html#prev

    Scott in England soccer team shirt Maybe he watched World Cup?
    Awesome pics!! Thanks for posting!! I wish I was there yesterday lol.

  2. #802

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,652
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonata View Post
    They're retiring the Goose?!?! I guess it makes sense - it's quite exciting to read that they are aiming to have completely new lifts, steps and spins for next year's programs.
    New lifts, steps, and spins?! I was really hoping they'd go for all new stuff but I didn't expect them to actually try to do it.

    I love how the town of Ilderton has been behind them and then celebrated their win with them both during the Olympics and now. It's so heartwarming to see a small town come together like that.

  3. #803

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,726
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1795

  4. #804

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    16,691
    vCash
    450
    Rep Power
    7993
    What a nice article!

  5. #805
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    984
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Um but don't they ALWAYS skate at these two GP events? Is it a surprise?

    I have to say I'm glad Ilderton got to celebrate with V&M. They definitely deserved a hero's welcome back and the town deserved to see their champions come home in the same way!

  6. #806

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,726
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1795
    No, this was only last year. Before they was at NHK and must be at NHK at 2008-2009 GP, but Tessa had injury.
    Its look, like they both love Paris

  7. #807
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    559
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Tessa and Scott will skate at SC and TEB. A little dissapointed for me.....
    http://isu.sportcentric.net/db//files/serve.php?id=1887
    Ooooh excellent, I'll get to see them at TEB again! It is a little unfortunate for fans around the world, though, that they are doing the same events two years in a row. It would be nice to spread the love!

  8. #808

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,726
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1795
    Quote Originally Posted by Bue View Post
    Ooooh excellent, I'll get to see them at TEB again! It is a little unfortunate for fans around the world, though, that they are doing the same events two years in a row. It would be nice to spread the love!
    Its OK - they will skate in Europe, Canada and Asia (China GPF and Japon), if all be OK, good geograhfic
    At least they had GP events, where they want to be - this is really good for them.
    Will waite reports from all off you, guys!

  9. #809

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,726
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1795
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdp...ards-and_sport
    Skate Canada achievement awards and banquet
    Tessa and Scott look so nervouse

  10. #810
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    35
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    London is hosting the 2013 Worlds - PLEASE say that means they'll skate until then! They can't NOT skate at a HOMETOWN World championships!!!

  11. #811
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,694
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Nice radio interview with FAN 590.

    http://www.fan590.com/ondemand/media...19_231345_7960

    They say that they've been enjoying the "perks" that have come along with their win, but they are happy to be back training again. Tessa mentions that it's exciting and motivating to be back on the ice and that they are definitely inspired to continue to skate. Great to hear!

  12. #812

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,726
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1795
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
    Nice radio interview with FAN 590.

    http://www.fan590.com/ondemand/media...19_231345_7960

    They say that they've been enjoying the "perks" that have come along with their win, but they are happy to be back training again. Tessa mentions that it's exciting and motivating to be back on the ice and that they are definitely inspired to continue to skate. Great to hear!
    Greate interview - hope they will enjoy there traning and new programs

  13. #813

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,317
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3526
    Quote Originally Posted by sKATEr4life View Post
    London is hosting the 2013 Worlds - PLEASE say that means they'll skate until then! They can't NOT skate at a HOMETOWN World championships!!!
    I hope they're going to be at 2013 worlds too
    I'll probably go too...worlds are quite addictive

  14. #814
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    35
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pingu View Post
    I hope they're going to be at 2013 worlds too
    I'll probably go too...worlds are quite addictive
    I've never been to a worlds yet (well 3 synchro worlds but never singles) but I WILL be in London in 2013 (I live 20 minutes outside of London there's no stopping me!)

    Is it too early to start a count down?!?!? jk!

  15. #815

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Canada baby!
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,591
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3317
    I live about 2.5 hours away from London but would jump on going to the World's if V&M are there. Chan just won't be enough lol!!
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

  16. #816

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,317
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    3526
    Well I started the countdown for 2010 worlds the day they were assigned, so...I suppose we can
    I'm sure you'll enjoy them, turin 2010 has been an incredible experience for me, and for being in my own country it was even better (and I could save a lot of money)!!

  17. #817

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,726
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1795
    Quote Originally Posted by pingu View Post
    Well I started the countdown for 2010 worlds the day they were assigned, so...I suppose we can
    I'm sure you'll enjoy them, turin 2010 has been an incredible experience for me, and for being in my own country it was even better (and I could save a lot of money)!!
    O, it was greate WCh in Torino! All was so supportive, it was greate traning arena and we left Torino on positive note. Hope WCh in London will be greate too!

  18. #818
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,922
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    228
    Just saw the latest V/M pics on the Roots website: www.roots.com

    I wanted to look at the clothes, but couldn't get past the make-up and strange use of photoshop. What is going on with Tessa's hair?

  19. #819
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Jedore, Where Art Thou?
    Posts
    262
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I think they will be staying for 2013. Considering their deal with Roots is 4-years I have hopes they will stay til 2014!

  20. #820

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,666
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    Just saw the latest V/M pics on the Roots website: www.roots.com

    I wanted to look at the clothes, but couldn't get past the make-up and strange use of photoshop. What is going on with Tessa's hair?
    Oh my gosh, you're right. They hardly look real, more like dolls.

    Tessa's hair looks like a wig, and Scott looks like he's wearing more makeup than Tessa.


Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •