Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OlieRow View Post
    Stop trying to tempt me into splurging on a CSOI road trip...
    OK

vCash
    I would love to see them redo Tennessee Waltz. I saw that dance in Halifax and I absolutely loved it. I wouldn't mind them do a modified Malher but I would also love to see Pink Floyd again. I saw them do it at Canadians last year and I loved it, even with the lack of practise. I only wish that they could have got that program to its full potential. I remember Tracy saying at Canadians that they had only do 1 or 2 full run throughs of the FD and that was done at the competition.

vCash
    Guys, when SOI will start in Japan?

vCash
    1 ) TOKYO
    April 9, 2010 (Fri) ~ April 11, 2010 (Sun)

2 ) OSAKA
    April 17, 2010 (Sat) ~ April 18, 2010 (Sun)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ximianKernel View Post
    1 ) TOKYO
    April 9, 2010 (Fri) ~ April 11, 2010 (Sun)

2 ) OSAKA
    April 17, 2010 (Sat) ~ April 18, 2010 (Sun)
    Thank you! Its really soon.

vCash
    http://community.livejournal.com/tessa_and_scott/

Photos from WCh and something else

vCash
    Great pictures!!

vCash
    I just can't believe they would consider retiring. They have trained for over a decade to get to the top of the sport, they get there and want to leave right away? Their FD is brilliant, but a timeless masterpiece it is not. They have that kind of capacity though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poths View Post
    I just can't believe they would consider retiring. They have trained for over a decade to get to the top of the sport, they get there and want to leave right away? Their FD is brilliant, but a timeless masterpiece it is not. They have that kind of capacity though.
    You know, i really wish they still compete and create something new.
    But Mahler- masrepiece. I will remeber this FD during long time. And there victory at OG was most beautifull moment in FS at OG.
    Like at WCh for the greatest moment was Takahashi LP - masterpiece perfomance from him!

vCash
    I think they still have so much inside them as dancers.Mahler for me is a masterpiece but I'd like to see more masterpieces in other styles too.I'm sure they have it in them.To think that I was sceptical at first about this FD..I don't think I 'll be able to forget it for years to come now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zotza View Post
    I think they still have so much inside them as dancers.Mahler for me is a masterpiece but I'd like to see more masterpieces in other styles too.I'm sure they have it in them.To think that I was sceptical at first about this FD..I don't think I 'll be able to forget it for years to come now.
    I agree with you. Scott could made masterpiece for any kind of music, i think. And Tessa is such a greate second part on ice for them. I know, there are a lot off young teams now, but i wish to see theer art some more years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OlieRow View Post
    Stop trying to tempt me into splurging on a CSOI road trip...
    But all the cool kids are doing it. Well, jenji124 and I, anyway.

(ps...Hi everyone! New(ish) here. Registered many moons ago but finally posting!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lenac03 View Post
    But all the cool kids are doing it. Well, jenji124 and I, anyway.

(ps...Hi everyone! New(ish) here. Registered many moons ago but finally posting!)
    welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing CSOI

vCash
    Where are you guys coming from? What show? If you don't mind me asking.

vCash
    Well, I'm coming from Texas and we are going to the Hamilton show. Roadtrip is actually from Ohio, though.

vCash
    Well, I'm coming from Texas and we are going to the Hamilton show. Roadtrip is actually from Ohio, though.
    Hope you will have greate time at CSOI!

vCash
    WOW! you REALLY want to see them! Mahler is worth it! I live in the London area so I have been blessed to see them since they were VERY young in local shows and luckily this year we had Skate Canada and Canadians within 1.5 hours from my house so I was spoiled this year for sure!

When Michelle Kwan was competing I would have travelled anywhere in North America to see her...sadly I was in high school and my parents said no (I wish she was competing now since I have a job and could afford to travel to see her!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sKATEr4life View Post
    WOW! you REALLY want to see them! Mahler is worth it! I live in the London area so I have been blessed to see them since they were VERY young in local shows and luckily this year we had Skate Canada and Canadians within 1.5 hours from my house so I was spoiled this year for sure!

When Michelle Kwan was competing I would have travelled anywhere in North America to see her...sadly I was in high school and my parents said no (I wish she was competing now since I have a job and could afford to travel to see her!)
    I'm really pretty excited. The US SOI show is in Cleveland on April 30, so we're going to go to that, then the next morning hit the road for Hamilton. Glad I squared away that pesky passport situation finally.

vCash
    I'm really pretty excited. The US SOI show is in Cleveland on April 30, so we're going to go to that, then the next morning hit the road for Hamilton. Glad I squared away that pesky passport situation finally.
    What a fantastic weekend you have planned! Hope you have a great time and tell us all about it!

vCash
    I hope you guys have a blast, I trekked up to the Hamilton show last year and it was a fun time. Of course now I'm like "If someone's coming from Texas......"

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast