Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by icedance View Post
    that is a surreal experience But how cool, "That's the plan!" - about winning Worlds in Torino - and I'm gonna witness that live (sorry for boasting, but no major competition including Tessa and Scott is gonna take place in Europe next season, so I'm over the moon about Torino)
    I am tooo! For me its not important, will they win or no, but i hope to see them life/
    Its sad, they talkk, that they didnt have a lot off sponsors yet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Ovsiannikov View Post
    I wonder if they might even use an outside choreographer at some point, just for a little variety.
    I think there's a decent chance for this to happen. Allowing them to branch out a bit for at least next year or the year after shouldn't feel too risky to them or V&M at this point. It just depends on what they decide in regards to competing after this season; just one or two more seasons or trying to do the whole quad for Sochi.

I figure it would probably end up as a collaborative effort with an outside party when all is said and done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I feel maybe it will be hard for them to go to World championship.
    Look, like they will have greate time at home!
    I'm not convinced they won't decide it's too much to handle, especially if they continue to do media stuff between now and then. If they want to score endorsement deals, they can't wait a month until after Worlds, they'll be forgotten by the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafter View Post
    Anyway, here's an article that says Grey Goose vodka has named a drink after V&M
    The Goose has place in cocktail lore - Winnipeg Free Press
    New favorite drink?! I'll have to make the bartender fix one the next time I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaSTRARSSA! View Post
    I think there's a decent chance for this to happen. Allowing them to branch out a bit for at least next year or the year after shouldn't feel too risky to them or V&M at this point. It just depends on what they decide in regards to competing after this season; just one or two more seasons or trying to do the whole quad for Sochi.

I figure it would probably end up as a collaborative effort with an outside party when all is said and done.
    I'm trying to prepare myself for them not continuing to compete and I keep thinking that they've won the sport's biggest prize, all that's left is to push the sport (aside from racking up medals). I'd love to see them do it under the COP, just to see what they could come up with, but even if they just skate in some shows they'll be able to explore other parts of their skating. So basically, I'd say there's a very good chance they'll collaborate and branch out, whether they're playing primarily to the COP or the crowd.

vCash
    I believe they have a contractual obligation to skate at worlds? Especially to help secure two spots for next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jl22aries View Post
    I believe they have a contractual obligation to skate at worlds? Especially to help secure two spots for next year.
    They said they will go to WCh. And Scott said - to win gold at WCh is a plan

vCash
    The Globe and Mail had a beautiful colour photo of Tessa and Scott's London homecoming on the front page of the paper today.

It's one thing to be on the front page of the London Free Press (hometown paper, that's to be expected). But the Globe is often referred to as "Canada's National Newspaper"; it is published in Toronto and is sold across the country. This just demonstrates how well-known and well-respected they are becoming in Canada.

vCash
    Here's a nice article and a bunch of photos on V&M arriving in London:
    Solid gold welcome greets skating stars | London | News | London Free Press

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter View Post
    Here's a nice article and a bunch of photos on V&M arriving in London:
    Solid gold welcome greets skating stars | London | News | London Free Press
    Greate photos! They look really greate even if they didnt slept after there winig perfomance. They are so young.
    I have 1 question for canadians. How do you think, what kind of contact could they have in Canada? Only CSOI or maby something else?

vCash
    Why are there two V/M threads?

vCash
    The other one was moved to the Olympic folder because there was discussion about Vancouver in it. I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maggylyn View Post
    Why are there two V/M threads?
    It's always good to have two V/M threads.

Cheering for V/M, D/W, Shibus, I/K, P/I, Miki, Yu Na, Akiko, Mirai, Lambiel, Patrick, Oda, Kozuka, S/Z, S/S and P/T!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Ovsiannikov View Post
    The other one was moved to the Olympic folder because there was discussion about Vancouver in it. I think.
    It got locked. The D/W thread was moved to the folder. I started this one because the Olympics were over (nooooo!!!) and it felt weird to discuss post-Olympics stuff in the other thread, which was more on questions. And of course, because I missed unabashedly fangirling with all you ubers!

I'm thinking a collaboration with Shae-Lynn would be great! I really like her choreography and as an ice-dancer/ coach herself, she probably knows its requirements rather well. I'm all for voidy; in retrospect, I think the choreography of PF is amazing. So very different from Valse Triste and UoC but just as enjoyable. I do hope they'll continue and branch out.

I wonder if they'll do Festa On Ice again; they've done it for the past 2 years! The Korean fans are a really enthusiastic bunch. (esp when Yu Na is skating).

Strangely, we have around 2000 views but only 30 posts! You hard-core ubers are probably sick of me saying this but to all lurkers (particularly new fans) out there, do join us! You can also join us here: http://z6.invisionfree.com/DareYouTo...ex.php?act=idx

You can always share about yourself; like where you're from (geographically), how you found V/M, which programmes you like etc. We're a very nice bunch of people and we don't bite. Whatever "vamping" Scott and Tessa do on the ice is their thing.

Thanks for the links guys! They look pretty awesome for someone who barely slept during the past week. I'll definitely look like a panda.

vCash
    I hope we must keep all V-M discussion in this read - how do you think, guys?
    I wasnt to continie one discussion from OG forum. Not about OG, but something from wuzzrobbed tread.
    Its something about Shpilbannd vision of ice-dance made ice-dance close to pair skating.
    I want to say, that this is Marinas vision of ice dance. She talk in a lot off interwies, that she didnt like ice-dance before COP, but love pair skating a lot.

vCash
    http://www.hellomagazine.ca/magazine...anada-165.html
    Tess and Scott on the cover of Hello
    Sidney Crosby - not best photo

vCash
    Tessa looks like Mary Louise Parker in that photo...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEKINGMOO View Post
    Tessa looks like Mary Louise Parker in that photo...
    They look greate - maybe in will be photosession in Hello?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mishieru07 View Post
    It got locked.
    I wonder if the original poster is referring to the "Tessa and Scott" thread in the Trash Can.

vCash
    V/M look great!

Wonder why Bilodeau was not on that cover? He would be more important than the bobsled and the women's hockey team.

vCash

vCash
    Oh jeez, the quote on the Hello cover. I just facepalmed.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast