Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

vCash
    Guys, did you saw this? Tessas and Scott FD from they Nationals 94952 views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arjQs...-exp_fresh+div

And the first version of there FD from Nationals (not good quality, but it was first) 132260 views WoW!

What we could say about FD at OG, if it will be on youtube?

vCash
    I saw that too pani, it's great! CTVOlympics hasn't posted their full FD on youtube, but they have posted a "Gold Medal Moment," which is basically a short series of highlights from their FD. It has over 300 000 views

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by karen View Post
    It has over 300 000 views

vCash
    Ooo also... I don't know if the fans who don't get CTV have been able to see the V/M profile from the Olympics yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o2ciksK74U

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by karen View Post
    Ooo also... I don't know if the fans who don't get CTV have been able to see the V/M profile from the Olympics yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o2ciksK74U
    Just amazing!

vCash
    Tessa and Scott CD from arena. It was really crazy audience
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy3sP...eature=related

vCash
    Here's another Russian press article with quotes from Platov.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group...message/196806

Platov: Maxim and Oksana showed much more clean and powerful skating here than at Europeans. It's their result and I think they understand perfectly well that they did all they could. If not for the injury, if they could have prepared properly it might have been different. They probably could have contended for silver. Competing with Canadians right now is impossible. The only hope is that they'll retire! They showed the maximum of what is possible in dance and to catch up to it will be really hard."
    Interesting comment from Platov but I think D&W are very close to V&M, especially in the OD and FD. If both teams stick around for a few more years I see them trading places 1-2-1-2 at major competitions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter View Post
    Interesting comment from Platov but I think D&W are very close to V&M, especially in the OD and FD. If both teams stick around for a few more years I see them trading places 1-2-1-2 at major competitions.
    At another interwie Platov said, that he know, what to do to beat canadians, but he need to have apeciall studience for this. Journalist ask him - and when you could have them& Platov - one coache said, that he waite his best sakter 15 years, i have a time .

Yes, Platov like D-W. I think because they are more close to russain drama style, then V-M.
    I think we could see a lot off surprizes in next 4 year. Maybe in next year we fell in love with super-programs drom Chocl-Zurlein and Shibutanies (like this was with V-M and D-W in 2006-2007 season).
    We could see really strong teams from Russia, who compete today at JWCh.
    At leats i will waite progress from Samuelson-Bates - they have all to be one of the best champions - posture, expression, sinchro, technick.
    Its hard to say now....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by piano18 View Post
    and to think four years ago they couldn't even beat Morgan Matthews !!!
    Morgan Matthews (or Matthews & Zavozin) is a good reason why one should never get too excited about junior skaters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    But maybe in one point of there career she start listen, what people talking about her team with Max - that she was much better, then her patner. And she want to find someone, who will be better for her. In ther same time, teams, like D-W, B-A didnt listen, what people talk about there relationships on the ice and didnt want change patner and then took silver at OG. I think M-Z could have good results, but they needed waited some time.
    The problem here though it Max Zavozin is not very talented. Morgan was way above his level of skating. I saw him at the Olympics and he is quite weak IMO. I'm not surprised at all that Matthews looked elsewhere.

vCash
    I agree, that Max now skate really weak, but i think with Morgan he looked better (maybe i am wrong).
    For example, some people talk, that Tessa weaker skater, then Scott, that he need more talanted girl to skate.
    Or a lot off people talked, that Ben Agosto stronger skater, than Tanith (i think it could be greate team Morgran+Ben)
    I dont talk about Meryl. But all off them, like i said before, have silver Olympic medals and Tessa gold

vCash
    At another interwie Platov said, that he know, what to do to beat canadians, but he need to have apeciall studience for this. Journalist ask him - and when you could have them& Platov - one coache said, that he waite his best sakter 15 years, i have a time .
    Sorry pani, can you try again here. I'm not understanding this.

vCash
    At another interwie Platov said, that he know, what to do to beat canadians, but he need to have apeciall studience for this. Journalist ask him - and when you could have them& Platov - one coache said, that he waite his best sakter 15 years, i have a time

Sorry Pani - what?? I don't understand what you're trying to say from Platov's quote ... ?

vCash
    Canada's junior champions in ice dance:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLCbKZ8kvNI

Does she remind you of anyone?

vCash
    OK - i will try.
    Platov said- i know, how to overcome canadian team. But for this i need to have talented team to do this. journalist ased him - when you could do this?
    Platov- when i will have such talented team to do this. One coach said, that he waite his best pupil during 15 years.
    Sorry, but i couldnt do it better

vCash
    Thanks, pani. I understand now.

If V&M were ever to leave Igor and Marina (which I doubt they ever would now), Platov is the coach I'd like to see them go to.

vCash
    Canada's junior champions in ice dance:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLCbKZ8kvNI

Does she remind you of anyone?
    O, yes,
    I like this team. When i watched junior Nationals on skatebuzz, i notice, they was in two times faster, then other teams.
    I only think al teams must have there own style. Now i feel, young canadians start to copy Tessa and Scott. Even Vanessa and Paul

vCash
    Thanks, pani. I understand now.

If V&M were ever to leave Igor and Marina (which I doubt they ever would now), Platov is the coach I'd like to see them go to.
    I think we could only hope, that Tessa adn Scott will work with interesting choreograhfer at show.
    After what happened with B-A i think nobody will leave Igor

vCash
    I think we could see a lot off surprizes in next 4 year. Maybe in next year we fell in love with super-programs drom Chocl-Zurlein and Shibutanies (like this was with V-M and D-W in 2006-2007 season).
    At this point I see the Shibs as more talented than Chock & Zuerlein. The only thing that could hold the Shibs back in seniors is the height difference. We'll see. C&Z to me need some sort of personality and much better choreography.

vCash
    Agree, but look at D-W in 2006.
    I think Madison is one off the best femaile skaters in expression, but she have not best patner i think. But in next season D-W will skated in show long time, V-M could retierd. Maybe Igor and Marina will have more timefor other skaters. And I-K have 37.52 in CD- they could be next Tessa and Scott in Russia

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast