Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    OMG, Evan was AWESOME in both dances:

Paso doble
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CMate4X37c

Foxtrot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StOsIOcGbfM
    Last edited by Jaana; 05-18-2010 at 11:32 AM.

vCash
    His paso was so *insert Carrie-Ann's description here* that it was almost kind of scary in it's bigness and franticness. I enjoyed his solo part.

And is it weird that when I first saw the trees as props and the design on their costumes I thought of Alexei's 'Winter'?

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Paso Doble without the flood warning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFe3IyUa_hY
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Um, did he shave his chest hair? Or does he not have any? (Is that a Paso thing? I know nothing about ballroom dancing but LOVED "Strictly Ballroom.")

vCash
    Thanks for the links. Those flashing lights during the Paso are annoying. Was Kate Gosselin crying at Evan's Paso? Aww....
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    wow...wow. Evan's Paso Doble was incredibly hot!

I totally loved it.

vCash
    haven't seen it yet(no ABC live stream in my place) but once I opened my Facebook page I saw tons of hot comments about this dance, so I assume it must be awsome! Downloading the whole episode now!

vCash
    Evan was very good last night. For the first time, he seemed to relax and actually dance, not just do the steps. Good for him. I think it's pretty clear that it will be Evan and Nicole as the final two. That will be a tough one to call, though Nicole is the better dancer. Nicole's & Derek's Argentine Tango was amazing!

vCash
    Loved the double axel in the Foxtrot!
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    I enjoyed Evan last night more than I ever have dancing or skating. He was great! When they asked him what he liked and he started with "coffee" I was like, Mr Roboto strikes again, but when he mentioned the baby you could really see him come to life. It's so cute that he loves him so. The paso was wonderful but I loved the foxtrot because it was so joyful. I haven't seen him without the stick you know where since Singin' In the Rain and it was so nice to see. He really knocked it out of the park last night.

vCash
    I hope Evan continues to compete in skating. I have a feeling this experience on DWTS might have some impact on his skating. I don't usually vote on these programs, but gave Evan all of my votes last night. Maybe, his appearance will whet the appetite of some who don't watch skating to give it a look.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    I forgot to vote and now it's too late

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I hope Evan continues to compete in skating. I have a feeling this experience on DWTS might have some impact on his skating. I don't usually vote on these programs, but gave Evan all of my votes last night. Maybe, his appearance will whet the appetite of some who don't watch skating to give it a look.
    That's actually a very good point. I'e always believed that the best skaters have some dance training. With this kind of dance training, Evan might just get more expression into his skating. Maybe he'll Ice Dance

vCash

Google-eyed with shock

Something I never expected I'd think:
    "Wowza, Evan is HAWTTTT."

vCash
    Evan's foxtrot was a hoot with that big fakey grin and live-wire JUMPS!!!!!!. Someone told him to "look excited" and it came off as a robot on acid. Sorry, Evan, charisma cannot be faked. Still, he and Nicole will be neck-to-neck in the race for the Mirror Ball Trophy. That cannot be denied.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

vCash
    It was great to see Evan loosen up & begin to enjoy himself. I think having a partner has been a good learning experience for him. Whether he continues as an amateur or turns professional the experience he's gained entertainment wise will be so valueable in the future.

vCash
    She is super! I wish Anna become a figure skating choreograhfer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaana View Post
    OMG, Evan was AWESOME in both dances:

Paso doble
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CMate4X37c

Foxtrot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StOsIOcGbfM
    He totally blew me away! For me that Paso Doble is by far the BEST dance of the season and definitely one of the best in DWTS history.

He finally broke his shy shell and dominated the dance floor. Love it! Now if he can translate that FIRE on ice, he'll push his skating in to a whole new level.

Evan's blog for People, he's a wonderful writer too.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/05/17...blog-twilight/

It’s about enjoying the experience up until the last possible second. We’re all putting a bit of pressure on ourselves because we don’t want things to end prematurely. Tonight’s show you will see four couples that have had THE BEST time doing the show this season. We’re going to go out there and put our best foot forward –- we owe it to you for being so loyal to us all season long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    She is super! I wish Anna become a figure skating choreograhfer
    I think one or two DWTS choreographers have worked with figure skaters before, don't know how well it turned out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    Evan might just get more expression into his skating. Maybe he'll Ice Dance
    Here I was, totally despondent over Navarro & Bommentre's retirement, but now it's a great comfort to know that next season we'll be getting Evan & Anna!! BTW, has anybody bought her a pair of skates yet? Oh, and somebody please tell her firmly that Linichuk is off limits for them at this point, OK?

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast