Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    I'm glad to see Parvati's still there as I'm sure there will be some fireworks between her and Jerri soon.
    Definitely building. In last week's Insider vids, Parvati told everyone that she had seen Jerri and Coach making out on the beach. When people asked Jerri about it, she denied it, but Parvati insisted that she saw what she saw and then giggled about it in a confessional.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    It’s not that I think Randy is the nicest guy in the world either, but that was just unnecessary and truly ugly.[/I]
    James talks about that in one of this week's Insider videos; he was really pumped up, as were all the Heroes, and he later did feel bad about doing it.

But yeah, James is just a little out of control . Ha ha ha at Parvati yelling, "I told you you were on the wrong tribe, James."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    James is freaking out and so angry all the time. I'm annoyed watching him. I hope both Parvati and Rupert are voted out soon.

I love Boston Rob.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    From the article:

Coach is spot on. Parvati is dangerous. And yes, if Parvati decides to snuggle up against Coach in the middle of the night you’ll hear Coach singing a whole different song in the morning. He’ll be walking around proud as a victorious warrior spouting off pearls such as :”Parvati is a really nice girl. I trust her. She’s worthy of warriorette status.” Of course he will. Why? Everybody together now, “He’s a man!”
    Gawd I love Jeff's comments!! He says what we are all thinking, don't he!

Leave it to the oldest guy out there to say it best:

Randy: “Survivor, in so many ways, is like the real world. You don’t get ahead by being smart, clever, and hard working. You get ahead, unfortunately, with a pretty smile and being able to schmooze people, and Parvati is the queen.”

Ain't THAT the truth Randy! I'll be your friend Randy! I always liked you regardless what anyone else said 'bout u.

vCash
    I am willing to bet the bank that this entire group is going to be kicking themselves in their own asses a little later on for not getting rid of Parvati tonight. I know she's not at all that popular among the fans (and people here), but it is undeniable that she knows what she is doing. The girl can play the game hardcore, and she can do a kickass job at it. I'm not particularly liking her this time around so far, but I give her maaaad props for her gameplay.

Liking Jerri a lot. I've always thought she was quite a piece of work, and now she's hilarious and awesome.

Can't stand too much more of James on my TV. Russell also is annoying the crap out of me -- I just don't like him anymore after his whining about losing to Natalie, and then claiming to be the best player that's ever played. I hate Coach too, but he's somewhat entertaining, at least.

vCash
    I just finished watching this week's episode. There's been so much other going on, I didn't get a chance to really watch it.

I agree that the villains are going to kick themselves in the ass because they didn't get rid of Parvati at the first opportunity. I understand that the idea is usually to get rid of the weakest/oldest players to keep the tribe strong, but Parvati is more of an immediate threat. Jerri said it best, comparing Parvati to a virus. I don't understand it, but is seems like people end of befriending her, even when they try their best to stay away from her.

I'm really disturbed by the flirting of the married men on this tribe. Rob (we all know he's married to Am-buh!) and Russell cuddling up with these women is just shameless. Rob tried to explain to us about the sleeping arrangements, but that's not going down very well for me.

Getting rid of Randy was clearly Rob's decision. Everyone else seemed perfectly content to get rid of Parvati at first. I'm dying to know what/how she was able to convince her tribe to get ride of Randy--someone who wasn't a threat physically and didn't have any alliances with anyone on either tribe.

Somehow, I don't believe that Russell is being led by the nose the way everyone else seems to think. He's seen Parvati play the game and is "aware" of her charms. I think that she has more to be concerned about than he does. He's setting everyone up for a huge fall.

Gotta love Sandra and her "anybody but me" strategy. By not claiming an alliance, she admits that she's has no allegiances to anyone but herself. If she makes it to the merge, this is brilliant, because she can go whatever way she needs to without stepping on anyone's toes.

I don't know who I'm rooting for anymore. Last week, I was pulling for the Villains, and I think I still am. I just don't know which specific one anymore. That keeps changing. I'll have to let simmer on that one for a little bit longer.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Wow - great episode...
    Coach - crying, omg, where is the stick finger down throat emoticon.
    Coach - you are insecure and have a fake facade, get over it.
    Tyson - seemed genuine with Coach and kind, and telling him to stop telling stories that no one believes. hee hee
    Rob - still love him. I like how he handled Coach, could be a smart move.
    Rob would deserve the win so far.
    Sandra is awesom.
    Immunity idol clues - too funny how both teams found them
    Wonder if Russel has been looking all along and they did not show it?
    Immunity challenge - cool to see it finished this time.
    Love the scramble with the Heroes and who was getting voted out.
    I love Cirie, sorry to see her go, but great move by Tom, Colby and JT.
    And Rupert, Amanda, James and Candice reactions were great. it is now 3-4, and with the 4 and previews, Candice or someone will change sides, so the 4 will dwindle. Those 4 deserve to go.

Tom or Rob to win the whole thing!!!!

vCash
    Yes! Cirie is gone!

vCash
    Yes! Cirie is gone!
    No! Cirie is gone. I wanted her to go the distance, but I do love how the power game on Heroes just shifted.

vCash
    Great move.

is silently judging you
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Tom or Rob to win the whole thing!!!!
    I so hope the two of them last long enough to form an alliance together. They're the two best players by far!
    The audience I am trying to reach are champion figure skaters. I think they need me the most. -- Morrissey

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I missed the last 2 eps and considered just bagging this whole season but I'm so glad I tuned in tonight. Really wish I'd seen the TC 2 weeks ago, sounds like it was crayzee.

Russell Russell Russell...I was hoping after a few weeks (days for them, I know) he'd figure out how to work this crowd, but it hasn't sunk in that these players are every bit as smart and shrewd (or more) as he is. I still think Rob's a jerk but he is pwning Russell in every way.

How the hell did Tyson keep it together during Coach's sobfest? We wuzrobbed of Tyson snark afterwards too

Sandra rules.

I missed whatever put Tom and Colby on the outs with their tribe (although I'm not surprised based on the natural alliances the Heroes had before they even started). I love me some Cirie, and Colby is almost as useless as Rupert, but I was cheering at the way that vote rolled out. Cirie dug her own grave by making too much noise about Candice, and getting rid of her now both eliminates the biggest strategic threat (esp. for Tom and JT) and one of the weakest challenge players, so maybe the Heroes will get it together next week.

Apparently Dani is still in this game but I only know that because Jeff said her name once.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    How the hell did Tyson keep it together during Coach's sobfest? We wuzrobbed of Tyson snark afterwards too
    Was that disappointing or what? I was just waiting for a Tyson snark and ........*crickets*.

In one of the Insider vids last week, Coach was preening himself because every night after dinner, Rob would ask him to tell stories.

I when I heard that. Crafty, crafty Rob--keep Coach happy and annoying in one fell swoop.

Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Apparently Dani is still in this game but I only know that because Jeff said her name once.
    I noticed her in the challenge. When she went for that belly flop, I thought she at least had a couple of cushions to land on, unlike Courtney. My eyes, my eyes! Why, for the love of God, is she wearing a bikini? And what will she look like in those scraps if she makes it to the end?
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Cirie is gone, yay! I just have never liked her --always found her a bit smug-- and it was a great move, finally! It seems like so often the players do not make the big moves, but this time J.T. did. I can't wait to see what happens with the Heros next.

And I could not believe Coach. Does he talk like this in real life or is he just making this stuff up to get air time. I've never liked Sandra much either, but I was kind of that little Sandra made Coach cry.

Agree that Rob is doing a great job, and also jumping on the Tom & Rob bandwagon!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Was that disappointing or what? I was just waiting for a Tyson snark and ........*crickets*.

In one of the Insider vids last week, Coach was preening himself because every night after dinner, Rob would ask him to tell stories.

I when I heard that. Crafty, crafty Rob--keep Coach happy and annoying in one fell swoop.
    Yes - no Tyson snark, missed that, but he was pretty nice to Coach.

So funny about Rob playing with Coach. This is such a set up. Remember when Rob and Amber got split up on the first All Stars and Rob asked Lex to watch out for her. So this is how Rob won over Lex, and others too.
    Got to love him. What he is doing is so out in the open that the others don't see it.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    ((((It's like we were all watching together.))))

I too was waiting for the punchline when Tyson and Coach were talking, and at the same time was happy to see Tyson being a reasonable good guy. And speaking for all of us in saying stop it with the feathers at TC and the stories! that Rob has been encouraging the stories though - it's clear that Coach hero-worships him, and I think that will work to Rob's advantage down the road. Interesting that Jerri wasn't part of that little drama.

I know that they haven't had to do much targeting yet, but it looks to me like Rob will go far, as although they all know he's a good player, several at least would be happy to ride the Rob train to the end, and hopefully pull an Amber and beat him eventually.

I'm amazed Russell hasn't found that idol yet. to go looking for it though - did he think no one would see him? at Sandra spying in the bushes again, deja vu. And Rob ordering her to do it.

Also agree with all that getting rid of Cirie was the right move, and agree with half that I will miss her. I could have happily done without Tom, Colby or Candice because I don't really feel an affinity for any of them, but I do agree it was a smart move all round and Cirie is super dangerous.

Especially for JT. I'm still not sure everyone gets what he's really about. Great challenge player physically, but do they realize how good he is mentally too? Maybe - and they all get what a nice guy he is, but do they understand how much of a spell he casts on them all, and how he is using that as his main weapon in this game? I'm very much looking forward to how he explains his vote when they get back to camp.

Style notes: Cirie's jaunty hat at the challenge , James looking positively metallic all oiled up, and I have to say that Colby wears a do-rag well. His looks do nothing for me (sloping shoulders yuck), but I did think he looked cute at TC.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    The look on JT's face at tribal - he looked to be a nervous wreck. I felt kind of bad for him. I agree that getting rid of Cirie was a smart - she can be so dangerous. I'm bummed, though, because I wanted her to get far.

vCash
    best part about the Coach/Tyson talk was Coach being all "I'm so sensitive, help me!!" and the second Tyson said "I may have to tell you some things you don't want to hear" Coach snaps out of it "Like what?" It definitely didn't occur to him that he might want to change anything But even then, Tyson kept his comments on target and non-snarky. wuzrobbed.

JT is the nicer Boston Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer
    I noticed her in the challenge. When she went for that belly flop, I thought she at least had a couple of cushions to land on, unlike Courtney. My eyes, my eyes! Why, for the love of God, is she wearing a bikini? And what will she look like in those scraps if she makes it to the end?
    I find Courtney less scary to look at in a bikini than the girls whose tops barely cover their grapefruit-sized (and shaped) implants And I'm convinced the producers require all females with BMI under a certain percent to wear bikinis on the show. I doubt even the most exhibitionist among them would be thrilled knowing how fond the camera is of getting the most salacious and unflattering ass shots during comps and too often bikini tops hinder the player in a challenge. Sometimes it looks like going topless would have been easier than dealing with a top that keeps slipping.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    The look on JT's face at tribal - he looked to be a nervous wreck. I felt kind of bad for him. I agree that getting rid of Cirie was a smart - she can be so dangerous. I'm bummed, though, because I wanted her to get far.
    Why, wasn't she crawling on all fours in that first challenge! She's not athletic at all! Just conniving.

vCash
    Why, wasn't she crawling on all fours in that first challenge! She's not athletic at all! Just conniving.
    Do you really think athletic ability is the key component to being a dangerous player in this game?

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Personally, if I flopped down onto my (entirely natural) chest, it would hurt like hell. I would be crawling too.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast