Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Threads Merged)

The two hour episode of Villains & Heroes airs tonight. A little pre-Olympic viewing...
    Can't skate but love to watch

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I'm so not excited about this season
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    eville Russell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I'm so not excited about this season
    I can't say that, but there are some people that I definitely prefer not to see. Of the 20 people that are playing we have so many that are returning for a 3rd time. Half never have to grace my television again. I can't imagine that we're going to see something new from them that we haven't seen yet. I'm hoping the other contestants feel the same way and get rid of them (and previous winners) fast!

I'm already hoping that Russell wins. I still think he should have one last season.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    There are some people I am not looking forward to seeing a second viewing (Tyson, Coach, Sugar), and god knows some (Rupert, Bahston Rahb, Parvati, Stephenie) who I am not looking forward to a third time. But some will have enduring amusement factor for me (James, Russell), and others I am looking forward to seeing how they change their gameplay for the second or third time (Sandra, Tom). It should be interesting, and actually, I think it will be an easier season for me to get into, since I have seen all of them before. There is no need to wonder about the 15 people you have seen only 30 seconds of in the first three weeks, like in most all-new seasons.
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
    But some will have enduring amusement factor for me (James, Russell), and others I am looking forward to seeing how they change their gameplay for the second or third time (Sandra, Tom).
    Someone should start a poll asking how many idols James will have with him when he gets voted off this time!

Or maybe the produceers got rid of the idols since Russell has a nose like a hound and manages to find them without clues.

vCash

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The new season starts tonight! 2-hour premiere!

Everyone involved with the show (Probst, Burnett, production, etc) seems to have very, very good things to say about this season.. I hope it's not a letdown!

(Go Cirie & Sandra!)

vCash
    8pm?!
    Thanks for reminding!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveRinger View Post
    I'm hoping the other contestants feel the same way and get rid of them (and previous winners) fast!
    Sandra or Tom for the win (again!).

vCash
    I forgot about Sandra. She's cooler than a fan. I guess I have to take that back!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I'm excited! I love that it's two hours, because on top of already knowing everyone, we'll hopefully eliminate a couple of people that most of us didn't want to see again anyway, and get to the meat of the game that much faster.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I'm excited! I love that it's two hours, because on top of already knowing everyone, we'll hopefully eliminate a couple of people that most of us didn't want to see again anyway, and get to the meat of the game that much faster.
    Good point! Hopefully Boston Rob will get tossed on his ass right away

I'd settle for a satisfying immediate elimination of any of the following: Amanda, Stephenie, Rupert, Tyson, um that chick no one could remember who traded tribes in Jonathan Penner's season....
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Good point! Hopefully Boston Rob will get tossed on his ass right away

I'd settle for a satisfying immediate elimination of any of the following: Amanda, Stephenie, Rupert, Tyson, um that chick no one could remember who traded tribes in Jonathan Penner's season....
    You forgot Jerri Manthey, she wasn't that good in the first place and certainly didn't deserve a third chance.

BTW, there's some good vids out there from Probst on how they selected the cast, specifically talking about Fairplay, Skupin and Yul. His reasoning on why Skupin not getting a chance was basically because he wasn't in the game that long to be a hero or villain. Probst says if they do a Survivor "what might have been" Skupin gets another shot. But not for HvV

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    IIRC Skupin was a dominant force in his tribe and I remember him regardless of how many wks he was there and not just because he caught fire. There are some people on this list I had to google. And there are some people on their third tour of duty who should just go away.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

is silently judging you
    vCash
    Boston Rob is why I'm watching.

Okay, maybe dumb Colby too.
    The audience I am trying to reach are champion figure skaters. I think they need me the most. -- Morrissey

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    The spoilers are all swearing this is a great season with lots of twists and turns and great gameplay, so bring it on!
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    IIRC Skupin was a dominant force in his tribe and I remember him regardless of how many wks he was there and not just because he caught fire. There are some people on this list I had to google. And there are some people on their third tour of duty who should just go away.
    Skupin also killed the pig (which PETA got mad about) which combined with getting burned made him notable. But according to Probst, that doesn't make him a "Hero".

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    I think they are playing fast and loose with the hero/villain labels as it is. A few of those people arent really either.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    I think they are playing fast and loose with the hero/villain labels as it is. A few of those people arent really either.
    You mean like Sandra? I don't know any Survivor fans who would have put her into that category. She was a good player, but not in the same class with Hatch, Eville Russell or Parvati.

BTW, Hatch was asked to participate but his parole officer wouldn't let him!

vCash
    I'm so excited!!! I love seeing Cirie and JT again!

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast