Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "24"

vCash
    I was giggling when I realized Dana managed to die on a sheet of plastic. Very convenient for Jack. However, Jack may think she killed Cole. Or he's totally unbalanced since losing Renee. Or he was as sick of her storyline as we were?

Not happy with what they've done to Taylor. This is a woman who let her daughter go to jail and lost her husband and she decides to go evil with Logan? Total character turnaround.

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    This week was the best episode of all time on 24! (Because, come on, that Dana wench SOOOOO deserved what she got, and actually, he was kind and did it quick, unlike what she would have gotten from the other team)

Maybe the series ends with Armageddon!
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    I felt a little sick watching the torturing scenes this episode...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelskates View Post
    I felt a little sick watching the torturing scenes this episode...
    I don't actually *watch* scenes like that. I do other things while they play, so I can keep up with the story line but not subject myself to that sort of thing - just not my thing at all.
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

vCash
    Funny, but I had planned to start catching up on 24 until I saw a preview commercial for this weeks episode and could see they were getting into a torture scene - so I ran the other way

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    I was mature - I plugged my ears and closed my eyes during the torture. That scene certainly didn't make me want to run out and buy tickets for the 24 movie.

vCash
    Is there a 24 movie? I've been watching sporadically this season. And I was reading a book through the gory parts on Monday night. Quite a nice book, actually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrAarghHrumph View Post
    I don't actually *watch* scenes like that. I do other things while they play, so I can keep up with the story line but not subject myself to that sort of thing - just not my thing at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie View Post
    I was mature - I plugged my ears and closed my eyes during the torture.
    I was watching on my computer, so I was on FSU. I still felt sick, especially when he was use scissors (pliers?) to cut something. Just the *sound* was enough to make me feel sick. I switched back sometimes and saw his bloody face/head...

vCash
    I covered my eyes periodically during the torture scene. Jack has really gone off the deep end, hasn't he? This is the worst I can remember from him. I think next week's episode with Logan is going to be great! Logan may finally get what he deserves....

vCash
    So did anyone watch the finale of "24" tonight? It had me on the edge of my seat most of the night - a sore seat since I had to stay up late to watch it after the 2 hour finale of Chuck!

vCash
    Dang it I forgot to watch Chuck-still to focused on the LOST finale!! I'm a DVD 24 watcher so I couldn't help but stick my head in here tonight. Can't wait to watch the season. Not too sad it's ending though on a show level. I watch it for Keifer-love him-and will miss my 24 hours of him each season.

vCash
    I liked it a lot! Loved the scene (you know which I am talking about!) between Jack and Chloe! The end was somewhat predictable, but I still enjoyed the path they took to get there.

Bye, Jack!

vCash
    Thanks for all the non stop action during the 8 kicka%% seasons, Jack...

Apparently there is a 3 movie deal for "24" in the works; can't wait to see what they can do with Jack and the gang in a movie format...

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Was definitely a great final season....the ending scene definitely sets up for a movie sequel, Jack the fugitive.

And good for that freaking President for finally doing the right thing!

Oh, and I love that Logan's character is kind of in limbo...perhaps a repeat performance in the first movie?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
    Oh, and I love that Logan's character is kind of in limbo...perhaps a repeat performance in the first movie?
    I didn't really think of him as being in limbo, given that he seemed to shoot himself in the head. Although, he often messes things up, so maybe he messed that up, too.

vCash
    I always think of Logan as slime personified.

They did a two hour TV movie a year or so ago with Jack in Africa helping a friend. That sort of started off that particular season but wasn't included in the 24 hours.

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8pics View Post
    I didn't really think of him as being in limbo, given that he seemed to shoot himself in the head. Although, he often messes things up, so maybe he messed that up, too.
    Well, he's not dead tho.....and may not even be brain damaged (have seen attempted suicides with bullet to the head that it skips around the cranium and leaves the brain intact)...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
    Well, he's not dead tho.....and may not even be brain damaged (have seen attempted suicides with bullet to the head that it skips around the cranium and leaves the brain intact)...
    Yes, I suppose. But I was so happy when I thought they were killing Logan off!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123