Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I missed the beginning of the reunion, that must have been when Sonique admitted to being a transexual.
    He/she said doing the show made him/her realize that being a woman was more than just an act, it is who he is. So there was nothing to disclose. If he'd come into the show already living as a woman, he'd probably have been disqualified.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    He/she said doing the show made him/her realize that being a woman was more than just an act, it is who he is. So there was nothing to disclose. If he'd come into the show already living as a woman, he'd probably have been disqualified.
    I see, thanks!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    That's kind of a shame (for me). I found her so much more attractive as a him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I missed the beginning of the reunion, that must have been when Sonique admitted to being a transexual. Is that against the rules or anything? I assume it is not but I know in the pageant system you have to be careful, some pageants strictly forbid anyone enter who has taken any hormones or who has had any reconstruction done (face and boobs would be the main factors, here).
    Sorry forgot to mention - I think she may have come to the realization that she was transgendered during the series, i.e.- she was a transvestite when she auditioned and began the show.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123