Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

vCash

RuPaul's Drag Race Season II

Calling all fans. Season II starts tomorrow night on LOGO.

vCash
    What, no conversation at all? Watch this with your gays, ladies.

A total and unapologetic bitchfest this season! Love it. RDR1 was sweetened by the collective zenocity of Nina and Bebe, and that made it good. But RDR2 seems to have been casted precisely for the extreme diva fights we're already seeing just two episodes in.

The "Untucked" behind-the-scenes 1/2 hour that follows is genius of Ru.

Even the niceness of Sahara, Pandora Boxx, and Jessica Wild cannot bring this one out of the fabulous gutter ... thank goodness for that. I heart all three of those "girls", and they're a nice balance for the one-liners, sass and of bitchqueens Tyra, Mystique, Raven, and - crap forgot the name of the skinny one with the bad walk who won the first challenge but then looked like Greta Gremlin last night.

Anyway, those girls are the sh*t! Keep up the girls.

Jujubee with her abundant backne and "I am woman" personality needs to go and soon. Tatiana is a yawn and will go soon. But watch out for Sonique. She is ... one ... UGLY ... man. But is a helluva drag queen who can strut it onstage and dish it offstage. Darkhorse alert!

vCash
    Thank God; I thought I was the only one watching. I haven't seen Untucked - boo on me, I must remember to catch it next time.

Love Sonique, but I want Mystique to win, just to see everyone else self-destruct.

Also, is it wrong of me to think the highlights of every episode have been the vodka commercials with last season's stars? Loved, loved, loved the one with Ongina and last night's with Nina Flowers. Bebe looked like a million bucks in her ad and Shanelle wasn't looking too shabby either. Bring on the commercials.

vCash
    The "reading" by the judges is even more fabulous this season than last!

vCash
    I am super disappointed that I don't get LOGO. I watched three episodes in a row of RuPaul's drag race at my sister's a while ago. I loved it! So, all of you who are able, enjoy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseAugust View Post
    I am super disappointed that I don't get LOGO. I watched three episodes in a row of RuPaul's drag race at my sister's a while ago. I loved it! So, all of you who are able, enjoy!
    IIRC, MTV repeats the episode the next day. Do you get that?

vCash
    Here in Philly, the show airs on VH1 Tuesdays at 9pm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseAugust View Post
    Logo TV online has full episodes! A day later, but it'll do!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    Here in Philly, the show airs on VH1 Tuesdays at 9pm.
    Thanks for the correction; my mistake for thinking it was MTV.

vCash
    Man. Is that Tyra a b-tch! Sleeping on the job?

vCash
    I've enjoyed both shows. I didn't mind Nicole Page Brooks. I really like Jujubee and Tatianna
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    Those eyes make Raven look like a villainess in a comic book.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Those eyes make Raven look like a villainess in a comic book.
    Raven looked like the f*cked up little sister of Marina Zoueva and Natasha from "Rocky & Bullwinkle".

Our Miss Brooks looked like she didn't even care or try in the "Lip Sync for Your Life".

JuJuBee is fab, LOVE her look, but that "high drag" gown was from the Imelda Marcos Collection.

Tyra, ugh. Can't stand the real one, can't stand the fake one. If I were a fellow contestant, that bitch might get slapped at some point.

Ru, Merle, and even Santino are soooo good again. Though Dita's little girly voice threw me a bit.

vCash
    *Booty Bump!*

LOVED this week's episode! Though I'm so behind thanks to a little sumthin'-sumthin' goin on in Vancouver.....

First, let me just say, as someone who used to be more than a casual observer of the drag universe, those evil queens ripping Mystique apart are shallow, vicious, and most probably covering up their own insecurities by attacking the easy target. Good for Tatianna for calling them out on it. She may be the youngest, but she's proving to be one of the smartest.

Sonique, Morgan, & Raven, drag is a celebration, not dodgeball in grade school. Get OVER your bullshit. Spread LOVE, not hate. Think like RuPaul: Be sassy, not bitchy.

Now that I'm off my soapbox: Pandora!

Hysterical Carol Channing on "Snatch Game 2010"!!! And thank goodness someone did a celebrity born before 1980.

And Alec Mapa was right, Tatianna's Britney was friggin' CREEPY good.

Jessica Wild, oy, imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery, but you couldn't even do a decent RuPaul. And it had nothing to do with the language barrier.

Tyra, you sound like my Uncle Harold.

JuJuBee, listen to Mama Ru and step-it up!

And why the hell was Lisa Rinna there? Were they getting free collagen injections?
    Last edited by Fergus; 02-26-2010 at 12:31 AM.

vCash
    My favorites are easily Tatiana (GORGEOUS!), Pandora and even Jessica because she just tries so hard and seems to have a great attitude. I love the way Sonique looks when not in drag, but she's a mean bitch. Raven is also beautiful but obviously has issues. HATE Tyra.

vCash
    I finally got to catch up with this show. Love all the catty comments in 'untucked'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    My favorites are easily Tatiana (GORGEOUS!), Pandora and even Jessica because she just tries so hard and seems to have a great attitude. I love the way Sonique looks when not in drag, but she's a mean bitch. Raven is also beautiful but obviously has issues. HATE Tyra.
    ITA!

Pandora is my fav because I like comedy in my drag, I don't get "pretty drag" at all.

That said, you'll understand why I don't get the judges fascination with Tyra. Besides, I find Raven and Tatiana to be prettier.

The bridal challenge was fun I thought, as was the Disco commercial, and the game show as a hoot. But I don't really get the short challenges. What the hell do gift wrapping and deep fried food identification have to do with drag?

vCash
    Bump

We need to talk about this, as it is now down to 4 'ladies': Raven, Tyra, Tatianna, and Jujubee.

Tyra should've won the challenge where she dressed up her old Drag Mama. The last challenge went to Raven. Raven looks like someone you really wouldn't want to mess with

Poor Pandora Boxx, Jessica Wild, Sonique, Morgan McDaniel GWTW

vCash
    Now that Pandora's gone I'm done. I like Tati and Juju ok, but Pandora was the best of the bunch and I can't take the inevitable Tyra crowning ahead. I just don't get the Tyra love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    I can't take the inevitable Tyra crowning ahead. I just don't get the Tyra love.
    TLo said it best.

Look, we love this show but its greatest strength is also its greatest weakness: the entire competition is based around the career of RuPaul...The first season's winner was a tall, stunningly beautiful black drag queen. There is a very good chance that this season's winner will be a tall, stunningly beautiful black drag queen.
    Source: http://tomandlorenzo2.blogspot.com/2...untainous.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast