Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    This is more than a game show. It might have started out that way, but it's become more than that. It's what got me inspired and lost 40 pounds in the last year and a half. Because if Mike's Dad w/all of his problems w/his knees could do it, then me w/all of the medical problems I've got could too.

This is about getting your life back and if whomever wins this Season gets *that* and gets that prize along w/it, then that's gravy. However, if that person doesn't get it that there's more to this than that prize, then they really haven't won.

Oh and it's Daris. Not Darius. I figure the least we can do after following his journey all Season long is to get the kid's name right.

For those of you in the Boston area, Jillian's going to be there. Here's the info from the daily Fitness Tips e-newsletter from her site...

Hey Boston, Work Out With Me Tomorrow!

I'll be at the Mary O'Malley Waterfront Park in Chelsea, Mass. and I'll lead a fitness challenge for next season's Biggest Loser. Put on your workout attire — no visible logos please — and meet me there. Registration begins at 7 a.m. and filming at 10:30 a.m.
    Just thought I'd share that w/anyone interested.

vCash
    Just thought I'd bring this up in prep for tonight's Finale.

Will it be Koli or Daris making the Final Three? How does Michael and Ashley look? How did Shay do w/her Challenge and the same w/Erik? Who will win that At Home Prize?

Can't wait to see everyone back and how they've done!!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Crossing my fingers for Daris to get in the finals, and either Daris or Michael (not likely, I know) to win!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Based on this blog pic they all look great. Koli looks like a skinny person (as he did during the last show) and Michael looks unrecognizable. While I want Daris to make the final, I do not think that he'll win as it looks like he's gone the Sam route and is looking quite muscular. If Ashley continues like Helen or Michelle, she just might pull it off and win.

vCash
    I love Ashley--her comments are things I would say i.e. Jacob ladder and 3 1/2 minutes

GO PINK!

vCash
    I am guessing your remarks, Aragorn, are directed at me since I spelled "Daris's" name Darius. I lost 75 pounds five years ago and couldn't have done it with distractions. After I lost it, I've kept it off and back to my normal routine. I still say, "Good for Koli for keeping his eye on the prize, and I don't mean the money!" Different stategies work for different folks. Plenty of time to keep it real after the weight is off.

vCash
    I will agree with others that I think Koli is thinking too much about winning and not enough about the long-term, but you are right that different strategies work for different people. Perhaps this is what will ultimately work for him.

And congratulations on your success, Freespirit!
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by venja View Post
    Based on this blog pic they all look great.
    That picture's from just before the Marathon started judging on what Alison's wearing there. Not that they don't look amazing in that picture, but I'm betting we'll see even more of a change tonight.

vCash
    There's a few recent pictures of Koli over in the BL thread on Survivor Sucks... I'll put in spoiler tags in case no one wants to know anything about how the finalists look today...

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar
    Will it be Koli or Daris making the Final Three? How does Michael and Ashley look? How did Shay do w/her Challenge and the same w/Erik? Who will win that At Home Prize?
    I'm going to take a stab at these... pure speculation on my part and just guessing from what we've seen this season.

Final 3: Daris
    Michael & Ashley: I think both will look fantastic. They both did really well at home for the first month they were there, and both were noticeably thinner when they came back for the final weigh-in.
    Shay: I'm going to guess she'll be down between 60-80lbs from her previous weight (304lbs). She seemed very motivated at the end of last season.
    Erik: I don't think he'll be down too much. We saw him earlier in the season and he didn't look like he'd lost much.
    At home prize: I'm going to guess either Sherry or Sunshine (or Koli if he's not in the final 3).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    At home prize: I'm going to guess either Sherry or Sunshine (or Koli if he's not in the final 3).
    I was thinking it will be Cherita, she never spend one day on the ranch and looked amazing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Erik: I don't think he'll be down too much. We saw him earlier in the season and he didn't look like he'd lost much.
    I don't have a spoiler, but Erik never started until December. There was a thread on Sucks, I think, that detailed how his wife was fed up with him, and he was binging through the holidays. I believe it ended up that TBL intervened, and sent him to the Loser Ranch in Utah. He has had almost 5 months... probably down 100 lbs.

vCash
    I can't watch tonight - who's the third finalist?
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    I can't watch tonight - who's the third finalist?
    Daris!!!!! Wheeeee!!!!

vCash
    I just missed Sherry's weigh-in--how much does she weigh now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by agalisgv View Post
    I just missed Sherry's weigh-in--how much does she weigh now?

119 pounds--she lost 99 pounds.

vCash
    wow!

vCash
    YES!!!!!

So happy for

Spoiler

vCash
    That was a great finale. Kudos to Michael for losing so much! Ashley was right up there too as was Daris.

And Koli blew everyone away for the runner-up prize.

vCash
    Inbetween my workout (going from the bike to the eliptical) and bopped in to see if there was anymore reaction.

That thud all of you heard about an hour and a bit ago? That was my jaw hitting the floor hard when Mike came out from behind that Before picture of himself. WOW!!!

Also just about hit the floor laughing at my Dad during Melissa's spiel that it was never about the money for her and Lance to come on TBL. His reaction was...

Everyone take a giant step away from the red lady so they can avoid the huge lightening bolt headed in her direction.
    He also said that not only hasn't she changed, she hasn't learned a thing. When she called out to Bob, I wanted to reach through the screen to slap her. You'd think the audience reaction would have been a clue to her, but obviously not.

Shay looks really awesome and good luck to her w/the Marathon Challenge!!

Now to run to the bathroom and to finish my workout.

vCash
    Wheeeeee Michael! I thought he was having a heart attack once he realized he won though.

Cheryl (Daris' mom) looks AWESOME! And big woo hoooooo for Darrell

Agree that Koli looked a bit green around the gills. I think the stress of this comp really took its toll on him...when he said all he wanted to do was go home, I believe he meant that very minute. Congratulations to him on the $100K prize and best wishes to him.

PML and Bob not having it when Melissa tried to get him to say he believed her now

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast