Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    vCash
    Michael, Ashley, and Daris all look great! I was happy with the outcome, even though I was hoping Ashley would win big.

I was hoping Sherry would have won the at-home prize, I was quite surprised to see that Darrell did so well.

My eyeballs popped out of my head when O'Neal walked out for the first time.. he looks fantastic. As does Cherita, Miggy, and Stephanie... Maria and Sunshine, too.

Koli looked beyond drained.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Interesting to see that we'd have done Daris a big favor by voting Koli into the final 3. He'd have won the $100,000. And Koli would have won the $250,000. So Michael benefitted the most from Koli's cockiness. Yay for Daris finding a girl. He is really cute.

Koli looks like he tried not to put muscle mass back on yet. When he does, he'll look healthier like Sam.

Mike - wow. Half of him gone. In tight jeans. Unreal. Ashley too - she is a beautiful girl with the biggest smile ever.

I was amazed at Cherita. Did she even get a workout on the ranch other than the first bike marathon? I don't think so. She is gorgeous.

Melissa looked unbelievable, but she was still annoying.

All the rest looked great esp, Maria, Victoria, Darrell, O'Neal, Stephanie, Sunshine, Miggy, Cheryl, Sherry.

The 2 twins have lost a lot, but they need a Second Chance opportunity. They just didn't get to stay long enough.

Migdalia is the only one who I feel didn't have a life changing experience yet. She is going well, plugging along, but she didn't have the dramatic results that the others had. She's got other things to worry about with several kids and a deployed husband so I hope she keeps plugging along. Drea also didn't lose much between going home and the finale so I worry a little about her.

Wow, Erik is back on track. Danny still looked good, but he looked like he's gained some back - maybe it was just his clothes.

Shay looks good - so good that she's going to need some skin lifts soon. $52k is great and she can double it to $104k if she runs a marathon with Subway's Jared by the end of the year. If Mike did it, she can. Looks like Subway locked Jared up for a while - I saw a photo in December that showed quite a weight gain and he looks like he's lost some of it again.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

Wow, Erik is back on track. Danny still looked good, but he looked like he's gained some back - maybe it was just his clothes.
    Erik is back on track because they sent him to the Biggest Loser Camp in Utah, and he has been there since December. We would all lose tons of weight if we were there that long. Danny is getting bigger... and he had skin removal surgery, so it might be a disaster for him!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayar View Post
    Erik is back on track because they sent him to the Biggest Loser Camp in Utah, and he has been there since December. We would all lose tons of weight if we were there that long.
    5 months? That's a nice perk if you have to do it all over again. I wonder if it will help long term.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Is it just me or whenever we saw Daris grinning last night...This could just be me of course, but...I swore I was looking at a Paul Wylie look a like. Anyone else see that?

Rob, I had a bad feeling about Migdalia since she left the Ranch. I seriously believe she does not get it. Drea OTOH...I think she's still working through a few issues, but in the end w/her Dad's support, I hope she'll be okay.

Mom's out of town, but she watched at my Cousin's place where she's staying. Got to talk to her about it all earlier tonight and she's still gushing over how great the Mom's all looked. Especially Cheryl, Sherry and Maria. Cheritia gets a special mention due to her doing it all at home!!

I'm still thrilled for O'Neal and the way he boogied down those steps. When you think about where he was when all of this started and he couldn't even tie his own shoes...Wow!!

I saw Michael on both Today and Regis and Kelly. He was still in a state of shock over it all and compared it to being in a car accident when you're just stunned out of your reality. He also said this isn't the end and how he really wants to set up something to do w/kids to battle the Obesity problem. He also said how Americans have really gotten sucked into the easy way out w/all of the weight loss stuff out there and there's no other way to do it than w/hard work every single day.

It was really interesting to hear Mike's take on everything and also how proud of his Mom he is. He said he can't ever remember Maria looking so gorgeous or being so full of energy and life before. He also said he's prouder of her right now than he is of his own achievement, but considering Mike was on a plane all night from LA to NY, I can understand it really hasn't sunk in yet.

Mom also thinks that Koli's in for a really rough ride due to him not winning it all.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516