Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    WTH!?! After how Lance has defended Melissa about the weigh in's she threw and then lied about, she says that about him!?!
    What did she say?!

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch View Post
    What did she say?!
    Something along the lines of she was really disappointed in Lance for not losing as much as he has been and therefore putting them in danger of going below the Yellow Line. Also that he ended up putting all of the pressure on her and other such garbage.

As I said...Considering Lance has been the one carrying Team Red for the most part, takes an awful lot of nerve for Melissa to say that.

Eh?
    vCash
    Looking forward to seeing Rockne tonight. He looks *hot* in the preview clip!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Quick recap:

Miggy was sent to the hospital and ended up having her appendix removed. She was not pulled from the game, but is limited to walking as her only form of exercise.
    Cheater! Unfair advantage! She'll have her [what's another superfluous organ?] removed before next weigh-in.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    NBC aired a Biggest Loser rerun Sunday night and I ws psyched since I missed last week - and they showed the previous week's episode!

I hope Rockne's in the first hour tonight, before I have to switch to ABC for LOST.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Am I the only one jumping up and down on the couch right now???!!! I am so over her right now. Can someone just get her off of my television right now? She talks entirely too much. She's extremely condescending. I couldn't be happier with her falling below the red line.

I didn't like the final elimination challenge--but I like that no one had to vote. And they were really wrong for that cliffhanger!
    Last edited by FiveRinger; 02-10-2010 at 02:57 AM.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveRinger View Post
    Am I the only one jumping up and down on the couch right now???!!!.
    hell no!

but what is this survivor type challenge where they balance fire or whatnot? what isnt mrs red just going home?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    hell no!

but what is this survivor type challenge where they balance fire or whatnot? what isnt mrs red just going home?
    Nope. This week there was the red line where the person with the lowest percentage of weight loss was eliminated immediately. The two people with the next two lowest percentages of weight loss were then in danger of being eliminated. At first, Ali said that the house would vote. But, then, after Mrs Red went home, she announced that there would be a challenge since this week they were celebrating the Olympics. Balancing torches on their heads. How your thighs must burn after that one!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    thanks

I was so excited to see Mrs Red leave that I totally missed that
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I thought Ms. Red's comments were inappropriate. She made it sound like she was choosing to go home rather than being sent on her way. I also thought it was a tad snarky of her to say it was okay because she was so much nearer her goal weight than anyone else, and unlike others she didn't have major medical issues so it was okay for her to go home now. To me it just came off as saying she was far better than the others.

Oh well, hope the door didn't hit her on the way out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by agalisgv View Post
    I thought Ms. Red's comments were inappropriate. She made it sound like she was choosing to go home rather than being sent on her way. I also thought it was a tad snarky of her to say it was okay because she was so much nearer her goal weight than anyone else, and unlike others she didn't have major medical issues so it was okay for her to go home now. To me it just came off as saying she was far better than the others.

Oh well, hope the door didn't hit her on the way out
    I was thinking the exact same thing when I posted, but I didn't want to say because the show wasn't over yet.

My question was if she had it goin' on like that, what the hell was she doing there in the first place? If she was so together, what was her purpose except to babysit and belittle her husband.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    YAY!!! I'm so glad the annoying Red lady is gone!! I have to catch recaps now that Lost is back but catching up will be SO much easier now that this twit is gone.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    My question was if she had it goin' on like that, what the hell was she doing there in the first place?
    Bless us all with her magnificence?

vCash
    only got to see the first hour and missed Rockne, but thrilled that Melissa the Red Lady is gone Was at her declaration about how her team is soooooooo different (aka more important) because they are married. Married, I tell you! That's a lifelong commitment to helping each other!!!! I rather think their kids will happy to have a parent home.

Also at Sunshine and Melissa for using their challenge advantage on Sam (or was it Koli?). Of course he repaid them in kind
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Am I the only one jumping up and down on the couch right now???!!! I am so over her right now. Can someone just get her off of my television right now? She talks entirely too much. She's extremely condescending. I couldn't be happier with her falling below the red line.
    I wasn't jumping up and down due to being on the home stretch of my time on the Stationary Recumbent Bike, but laughing like a delighted loon? Oh Hell yeah!!

As for her spiel at the end, same ol, same ol Melissa. Hope the door slammed itself and HARD on her ass on her way out the door. BTW, and I forgot to mention this a couple of weeks ago, when Bob did Jay, he mentioned that Melissa's a Lawyer.

It now all makes perfect sense. (No offense to any FSU Lawyers here in the thread. She really did all of you a disservice by furthering the stereotype w/her behavioue IMO.)

Anyone else also get a real kick out of who it came down to in the Biathlon Challenge? LOVED it came down to the two Dads for Immunity and O'Neal won. I would have also been thrilled for Darrell if he'd pulled it out.

And how about Miggy this week? Awesome for her and I wonder how much of that is due to the drama and negativity Migdalela had oozing out of her, not being there anymore. W/that gone, all Miggy has to do now is worry about what needs to happen for her to succeed. Not to mention how sick she had to have been leading up to her Emerg Appy last week.

Oh and she w/out a doubt needs to wear her bangs down more often. Took ten years off of her. I was amazed at the difference just that one little thing made w/Miggy.

One last thing...Is there one sentence in the English language more evil than...To Be Continued. Grrrrrr!!!!

At least when we come back after the Olympics, TBL will be far more enjoyable to watch w/no Meliisa there!!! YAY!!!!

vCash
    Any recap on melissa's goodbye rant?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    only got to see the first hour and missed Rockne,
    24 Hour Fitness has posted a YouTube clip here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alSlApIkXbE

vCash
    Thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    One last thing...Is there one sentence in the English language more evil than...To Be Continued. Grrrrrr!!!!
    Looking at scenes from next week, it looks like the Darrell gets eliminated from the torch challenge.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Yay, Melissa gone. She was so annoying. She acted like she just did this show for Lance and like she had no major issue herself. I could see her deciding that she needed to get back to work and the kids and throwing the weigh in to "prove" she wasn't lying before.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast