vCash

Charlie Sheen -- the latest allegations are SCARY

DENVER (AP) -- Charlie Sheen's wife told police the actor pinned her on a bed, put a knife to her throat and threatened to kill her in a Christmas Day fight in Aspen that began when she said she wanted a divorce.

An arrest warrant affidavit released Monday quotes Brooke Mueller Sheen as saying that the actor straddled her on a bed with one hand grasping her neck and the other holding the knife. She said Sheen told her: "You better be in fear. If you tell anybody, I'll kill you."

He also told her, "Your mother's money means nothing, I have ex-police I can hire who know how to get the job done and they won't leave any trace," according to the affidavit.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=449226&GT1=28103

Source: Sheen Fight Sparked By Daughter Sam

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc..._daughter.html

"My husband had me...with a knife, and I'm scared for my life, and he threatened me," she tearfully told the 911 operator.

(Listen to the 911 call).

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b159...m_charlie.html

I heard a report the other year that he is the highest paid actor in prime time television. Ick, no wonder I watch little primetime TV .

Sheen 'highest paid US TV actor'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7542385.stm

vCash
    I thought Brooke already recanted her story to the police.

vCash
    I'm not quite sure why he has never been a favorite actor of mine. I just don't care for his acting.

And if I don't like his acting, his personal antics are really a turn-off. Based on what I have read about him over the years, he seems like a spoiled, out-of-control, privileged jerk. JMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by agalisgv View Post
    I thought Brooke already recanted her story to the police.
    Yes, there was something at TMZ.

As we first reported, Mueller has recanted much of her story ... so her credibility has clearly come into serious question. In addition, as we also first reported, Mueller was legally drunk with a .13 blood alcohol level.
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/27/brooke...deadly-weapon/

((((their baby twins))))

Denver Post article:

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_14081708

vCash
    So, how does one find the truth here? He's bad, but she was drunk?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by loopey View Post
    I'm not quite sure why he has never been a favorite actor of mine. I just don't care for his acting.
    you're being very kind. his "acting" seems to be confined to just being himself while a camera records it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by berthesghost View Post
    you're being very kind. his "acting" seems to be confined to just being himself while a camera records it.

vCash
    I'm not saying that she in any way deserved what happened, or brought it on herself. But his past history of drunkenness and abuse, plus wanting to get married so quickly after he got divorced the last time (=rebound)...well, those should have been really big red flags. It's very unfortunate that this happened but I can't say I'm all that surprised.

vCash
    Well I hope at least some of it isn't true.....2 1/2 men cracks me up and I like watching it. I wouldn't be able to watch it and it enjoy it if this ends up being true.

Duck Hunter
    vCash
    Yeah I love 2 and a half men too.. I find it quite humorous. I might have a hard time watching it if this is all true though..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by loopey View Post

And if I don't like his acting, his personal antics are really a turn-off. Based on what I have read about him over the years, he seems like a spoiled, out-of-control, privileged jerk. JMO.
    It's frightening how different he is from Emilio. I get that he's had all these troubles but did his father ever intervened?

vCash

What can you say about him!

vCash
    Smoking Gun posted the divorce filing from his divorce with Denise Richards. After having read that, I'm not surprised at these allegations.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indra486 View Post
    It's frightening how different he is from Emilio. I get that he's had all these troubles but did his father ever intervened?
    According to interviews he's given in the past, Martin says he's tried numerous times to help Charlie with his drug and other addictions. He's paid for stays at rehab facilities, but Charlie didn't stay for the program. At one point, Martin even reported a probation violation to the sherriff as a last resort because he thought it was the only way to get Charlie to stop a downward destructive spiral.

Martin has had issues with alcohol addiction himself, and says he stopped drinking with support from his faith and church, but he went to AA meetings to try to get some tools to find a way to try to reach Charlie.

Unfortunately, when people are dealing with addictions, there is only so much family and friends can do.

ETA: Here's an old interview with AARP in which Martin discusses trying to deal with Charlie's problems (among other things in the interview)

You’re dealing with a life-and-death situation. And the critical part of the equation is: are you willing to risk your child’s wrath? They are not going to like you. Don’t even think about them loving you. They’re going to call you the most vicious, obscene names. You have to be prepared for that.”
    Last edited by Garden Kitty; 12-29-2009 at 10:17 PM.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Charlie Sheen Enters Rehab

Just two weeks after wife Brooke Mueller began in-patient treatment—and two days after child services paid what was described as a "routine" visit to their residence—Charlie Sheen has also entered rehab. Again.

This time around, however, the sitcom star's decision to seek help (for an undisclosed cause) is being described by his rep as "a preventative measure."
    http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b168...ers_rehab.html

There's also no word on who is caring for the couple's 11-month-old twins while their parents are away. However, Sheen's brother, Emilio Estevez, and Mueller's brother's family both live nearby and may help.
    I remember when my niece and nephew twins were 11-months-old. More than 'help' by others is needed at that age x 2 .

vCash
    "A preventative measure"? Maybe to prevent him holding a knife to his wife's throat again?

I'm guessing that people don't generally walk into rehab facilities and say "Hey, I don't have a substance abuse problem, but just in case I do in the future, can I stay a few days?" If he's in rehab I suspect there's a pretty good chance that he has a problem *right now*.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    "A preventative measure"? Maybe to prevent him holding a knife to his wife's throat again?
    His wife recanted and said that didn't happen.

vCash
    Latest news:

The 60-page document, obtained by Gawker.com, outlines Brooke's take if the marriage ends. Among the payouts ... there's a marriage signing bonus of $500,000. For the first 10 years, Brooke gets $300,000 for every year she's married. The couple was married May 30, 2008.
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/04/charli...eller-pre-nup/

"Marriage 'signing bonus' " ? I'm so out of touch with this modern world

TMZ has learned Charlie Sheen has surrendered legal custody of the two kids he had with Denise Richards.
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/04/charli...hards-divorce/