Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    The latest per San Francisco Chronicle is that the divorce is imminent.
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=61295

GK, that was exactly my husband's reaction after he watched it.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    I'll use spoiler tags in case anyone hasn't watched the Masters coverage yet.

Spoiler

Since the Master's is over, I just wanted to say that while I was moved by the moment with Phil and Amy, I thought some of sportscasters comments comparing it to Tiger were pretty irresponsible. Like Phil's the perfect family man yada, yada, yada. I'm a Phil fan and am happy he won, but the whole comparing him with Tiger seemed wrong. I'm not saying I think Phil has any dark secret, but I just think the whole media storyline was pretty lazy.

vCash
    I'm not suprised, I hope Elin moves on and finds happiness.
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    Does anyone else find it ironic that Tiger's caddy made a big stink last year by trashing Phil?

vCash
    Tiger Divorce -- Get it Done, Keep it Quiet
    Originally posted May 11th 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/10/-tiger...-confidential/

Tiger Lawyers Up with International Custody Guru

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/10/tiger-...thomas-sasser/

Hank Haney quits as Tiger Woods' coach

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/...ch-quit-051010

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    What do you think the courts will do in terms of custody? I think in the interest of the kids, I'd give it mostly to Elin who doesn't travel to tournaments, doesn't have to train and do promotional work and could therefore devote far more time to the kids. But Tiger should be given either joint custody or visitation rights. Elin should be allowed to move to Sweden.

Of course I am no divorce lawyer but that's what I think.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    I'm guessing that most courts would favor Elin for primary custody unless Tiger comes clean about her whacking him with a golf club on the night in question, in which case she'll be ordered to anger management and parenting classes before a decision is made.

Since she can control how miserable his life gets, I'm guessing Tiger will agree to almost any terms as long as she stays silent about the whacking.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Well, he denied that she whacked him with a golf club so it's probably nowhere in police records, which means as far as the family court judge is concerned, it never happened.

from Speedy Death

vCash
    He endangered the life of his children. Why would he even think of getting custody?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    Since the Master's is over, I just wanted to say that while I was moved by the moment with Phil and Amy, I thought some of sportscasters comments comparing it to Tiger were pretty irresponsible. Like Phil's the perfect family man yada, yada, yada. I'm a Phil fan and am happy he won, but the whole comparing him with Tiger seemed wrong. I'm not saying I think Phil has any dark secret, but I just think the whole media storyline was pretty lazy.
    It's really not fair to Phil nor his family, imo. He and they are only human. They're just as capable of screwing up as the rest of us. I'd be wary, if I were his in his shoes, knowing the media's penchent for building up public figures only to tear them down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Well, he denied that she whacked him with a golf club so it's probably nowhere in police records, which means as far as the family court judge is concerned, it never happened.
    True, he's denied it. Only he and Elin know what happened. I believe Tiger will pay handsomely for her silence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zowie View Post
    He endangered the life of his children. Why would he even think of getting custody?
    Where did you get that? I don't recall anything in mainstream or not so mainstream media that would indicate that he put his kids in danger. Now, if he had unprotected sex with the mistresses, he would have put Elin's health at risk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Where did you get that? I don't recall anything in mainstream or not so mainstream media that would indicate that he put his kids in danger. Now, if he had unprotected sex with the mistresses, he would have put Elin's health at risk.
    Since he was cheating Elin during her pregnancy, he also put his kid in danger. Some sexualy transmitted diseases can spread to the baby too.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekatiivi View Post
    Since he was cheating Elin during her pregnancy, he also put his kid in danger. Some sexualy transmitted diseases can spread to the baby too.
    That would be a good argument for Elin's lawyers to use.

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Reports are that Tiger is in agreement with Elin having primary custody, and is even willing to let them live in Sweden. But he wants it put in the court documents that he can take her to court in Sweden or in the United States, if she violates his visitation rights.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bek View Post
    Reports are that Tiger is in agreement with Elin having primary custody, and is even willing to let them live in Sweden. But he wants it put in the court documents that he can take her to court in Sweden or in the United States, if she violates his visitation rights.
    Sounds fair to me.

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Sounds fair to me.
    Yeah. His career really isn't cut out for raising children full time, and for a good part of the year, he'll be traveling anyways. With how rich he is, he can afford to visit his children, have his children come to him, regularly. Some reports are saying she wants him to be a part of the kids lives to and if anything both just want this done quickly and quietly. Neither it seems wants a large public, divorce or custody battle.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Yeah. His career really isn't cut out for raising children full time, and for a good part of the year, he'll be traveling anyways. With how rich he is, he can afford to visit his children, have his children come to him, regularly. Some reports are saying she wants him to be a part of the kids lives to and if anything both just want this done quickly and quietly. Neither it seems wants a large public, divorce or custody battle.
    Ah yes the perfect world for a rat. Pussy on the side and kids on the weekends! And more money than he knows what to do with.
    Without fear you cannot find courage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MOIJTO View Post
    Ah yes the perfect world for a rat. Pussy on the side and kids on the weekends! And more money than he knows what to do with.
    You know what some reports are that Tiger is actually quite depressed about the whole thing. His whole image has changed, and he's probably going to have to watch a couple years from now as Elin remarries, and someone else is more of a fulltime father to his kids, than he is. Even if Elin stays in the US. He may soon get an idea of what he lost.. Who knows.

I just don't understand why he got married to begin with.

vCash
    I just don't understand why he got married to begin with.
    The cynical me says -- for his image. He maybe even thought he really wanted to have a family life with wife and kids -- just not necessarily with the marriage vows about "forsaking all others" that most spouses expect.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast