Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanbfan View Post
    ITA. Perez is disgusting. When Britney was at her lowest point, he posted a link to a shirt that said something like Instead of Heath, it should've been Britney. Really?
    As long as people keep reading him, he'll keep doing it. I read his site once out of curiosity and was disgusted and never went back.

vCash
    Perez basically wanted to become a celeb himself; his snipes at the folks on the red carpet were made solely out of jealousy. Now he's getting sniped at and he knows how it feels...serves him right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Perez basically wanted to become a celeb himself;
    Doing what? Is there some talent I missed? He's just nasty.

vCash
    I used to read Perez everyday. Now I refuse to click on, because it just increases his ad $$$. He picks the addicts who are killing themselves, like Gummi and LiLo, and just crucifies them. I couldn't take it. I like snark, but he's gone way past it. And who is he anyway? He's overweight, unattractive, and a celeb wannabe.
    I really hate this internet tabloid mentality with bloggers. I would not be surprised if LiLo is dead by the end of this year. I don't think for a second she will be able to not drink or take illegal drugs. It is a sad sad state when she clearly needs help and her fame hungry (or so it appears) family just continues on like everything is OK. Say what you want about Britney Spears, but her family, esp her father came to her rescue and she seems to be living a relatively saner life.
    Perez went on record last year when asked who he thought would be the next Hwood celeb to die, and he answered Brittany Murphy. Well, if he really felt that way, why was he crucifying her on his website constantly? LiLo likewise needs help, not public humiliation. And neither did Brittany Murphy nor her husband. It's despicable.
    Last edited by IceKween; 05-25-2010 at 11:04 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceKween View Post
    I used to read Perez everyday. Now I refuse to click on, because it just increases his ad $$$. He picks the addicts who are killing themselves, like Gummi and LiLo, and just crucifies them. I couldn't take it. I like snark, but he's gone way past it. And who is he anyway? He's overweight, unattractive, and a celeb wannabe.
    I really hate this internet tabloid mentality with bloggers. I would not be surprised if LiLo is dead by the end of this year. I don't think for a second she will be able to not drink or take illegal drugs. It is a sad sad state when she clearly needs help and her famewhore family just continues on like everything is OK. Say what you want about Britney Spears, but her family, esp her father came to her rescue and she seems to be living a relatively saner life.
    Perez went on record last year when asked who he thought would be the next Hwood celeb to die, and he answered Brittany Murphy. Well, if he really felt that way, why was he crucifying her on his website? LiLo likewise needs help, not public humiliation. And neither did Brittany Murphy nor her husband. It's despicable.
    Totally agree. Who is Gummi?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    Totally agree. Who is Gummi?
    Jason Davis, an IV drug addict who comes from one of the wealthiest oil families. His brother is Brandon Davis, who made the 'firecrotch' comment about LiLo. Jason/Gummi was on Millionaire Matchmaker completely fried with track marks all over his body. It was hard to watch. I don't know if Perez is still pummelling him on his website since I don't read it, but he was merciless last time I paid attention.

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    I used to read Perez everyday.
    I did too, then all of a sudden I started to get the "ick" feeling every time I visited. He's so hateful, it's hard to read some of the mean things he says about people who are hurting.

I still love TMZ though...
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    I used to read Perez everyday.
    Same here. I finally realized that the last thing I needed was the extreme negativity that he projects. I read PopSugar now--they've got the gossip, but they're a lot nicer to the celebrities.

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I am anxiously awaiting the day that Perez Hilton gets what is coming to him. That punch in the face a while back was NOTHING compared to what he deserves. I am not saying I want someone to hurt or kill him but I think one day someone will find a way to sue him for everything he has.
    Fading into oblivion would be nice. But that's not going to happen as long as people read him and media give him a voice. He was on American Idol a week or two ago. He was on Today Show once, I think. Etc. It's incredible since he's just a fat ass whose whole life is drawing semen on people's faces. If there was ever human scum, he is it.

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindSpirit View Post
    It's incredible since he's just a fat ass whose whole life is drawing semen on people's faces. If there was ever human scum, he is it.
    That sounds very much like something Perez himself would say about a celebrity...
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    I saw this thread had been bumped up, but totally missed the news of her boyfriend's death, just thought we were jawing about Perez. Does anyone else think that this is just too coincidental? And, wasn't the bf living with her mother?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    I saw this thread had been bumped up, but totally missed the news of her boyfriend's death, just thought we were jawing about Perez. Does anyone else think that this is just too coincidental? And, wasn't the bf living with her mother?
    He wasn't her bf, he was her husband.

It's a very weird coincidence. Would tend to think there's some ugly, involved story.

vCash
    Or drugs?

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    Or drugs?
    He had a heart condition and apparently delayed surgery and stopped taking care of himself when she died. Not saying drugs aren't an issue, but it doesn't sound like he was just some kind of junkie who OD'd.

vCash
    I loathe Perez. I use to read him almost everyday, really until the Britney meltdown. She was clearly mentally ill, and instead of refusing to cover her like other comedians/bloggers, he continued to hit her while she was down and I remember the Heath comment; that is just WRONG - then after she "came back" he was on her rah-rah train. Then there was the run in with will.i.am and the "f@g" comment. Ugh, what a hypocrite. I haven't been on his site since last December, and I have no intention of ever going back.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011