Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    Can not get into kiss and cry when did my membership expire been looking but can not find that info anywhere thankyou in advance

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    Go to “User CP” at the top of this page, or “User Control Panel” in the forum jump, then click on “Paid subscriptions” at the bottom of the left hand menu. It will tell you about your subscription at the top of the page.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    I paid for a season pass under a different user name. I can't log in under that name (forgot the password and exact user name and it kept telling me that it didn't have my email address on file). I sent an email to fsuvoids but never got a response. I am hoping that it is possible to change my season pass to this username (or figure out how to log in to my old one). Any ideas?

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Please email the details to webmaster@fsuniverse.net thanks
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    Thanks!

vCash
    Hi ! i am so confused . i always had access to kiss and cry forums and one day last week it would tell me its private. I re registered andd was told my account was in the waiting period and last night an email told me my account is now activated. I still cant view forums. Help please! Whatever i need to do please let me know, My user name is skylarcat.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skylarcat View Post
    Hi ! i am so confused . i always had access to kiss and cry forums and one day last week it would tell me its private. I re registered andd was told my account was in the waiting period and last night an email told me my account is now activated. I still cant view forums. Help please! Whatever i need to do please let me know, My user name is skylarcat.
    Please do not post your personal email account on the board; you might get emails from someone other than us.

The Kiss and Cry forums are open to everyone during the off season, but are open to subscribers only during the competition season. If you had another account during the off season, you would have been able to see the KnC because it was open to everyone then and wouldn't be able to now because the season is in full swing.

If you were a subscriber on another account, your subscription will not carry over to another username. If you send me a PM with your former username, I can switch a subscription over to this username for you.

If you haven't subscribed to the board at all, you can't access the Kiss and Cry forums during the competition season. If you are interested in subscribing, you should see the first post in this thread.

If that isn't clear or you need more help, please send me a PM and I will try to help you.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

Resident Rude Brazilian
    vCash
    Hi, please don't mind my ignorance, but it wasn´t clear to me if a basic subscription would give access to the competition forums.
    Tks!

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post
    Hi, please don't mind my ignorance, but it wasn´t clear to me if a basic subscription would give access to the competition forums.
    Tks!
    Any sub will give you access to all the forums, competition and otherwise.

A season pass will give you access to the competition forums, but not the other private forums.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

Resident Rude Brazilian
    vCash
    Thanks!

Still choosing what I'm going to get...

vCash
    Heya,

Just started a thread in kissncry, was wondering if theres anywhere we can have it moved to so that we can still view it once the subscriptions kick in????

Thread name is 2012 Wintersun (AUS)

Thanks

Prick Admin
    vCash
    If it's a competition, then Kiss & Cry is the place for it.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Just noticed that the Season Pass subscription option stills reads "2011-2012 Season."
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Thanks for creating the Kiss And Cry 2012-2013 forum!

ETA on 7/3: Thanks for moving the remaining 3 competition threads over to the new forum!
    Last edited by Sylvia; 07-03-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    I have been able to access Kiss & Cry all year and for several years prior to this one. I believe I have the 12 Month Basic Premium access.
    Why can't I get into it now? Can you help me out and let me know why Kiss & Cry suddenly tells me it's private??
    Kathryn
    Kathryn

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn2001 View Post
    I have been able to access Kiss & Cry all year and for several years prior to this one. I believe I have the 12 Month Basic Premium access.
    Why can't I get into it now? Can you help me out and let me know why Kiss & Cry suddenly tells me it's private??
    Kathryn
    I checked your account and your most recent (6-month) subscription ended on April 19. Kiss & Cry was open until July 1 or so.

vCash
    Can someone help me figure out what my previous membership level was? I want to renew and can't figure out which one I had before. There are so many choices. My previous subscription worked well for me. I don't think I'm eligible for subscriptions that involve reputation if I'm correct. I don't have time to engage in that and don't post alot but I like to read all of the forums. Thanks!

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    If you didnt have reputation enabled then it would have been a basic subscription.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    I renewed my membership almost 2 days ago and I still do not have access to the Kiss and Cry. Could you please assist -

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostfinder View Post
    I renewed my membership almost 2 days ago and I still do not have access to the Kiss and Cry. Could you please assist -
    Hi, I checked and you paid by echeque which takes a few days to clear. The expected clearance date of your payment is tomorrow (13 Sept) Your subscription will start automatically once paypal clear the payment.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast