Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    YAY JOSHUA!!!! Does this mean that the second in command guy is a good guy or just that Joshua's identity is still all right? That part kind of threw me for a loop but I'm thrilled he's still alive.

I LOVED the little smile that was on Lisa's face as her mother was feeling her first human emotions after the death of the soldiers. Sucks to have bad things happen, doesn't it Anna?! LOL

Erica totally rocks. I am SO thrilled Elizabeth Mitchell finally has a show that is going to make it to a second season! I think this is the first show in her entire career that has made it that far which is shocking considering what a great actress she is and how long she's been in the business. This show is jam packed with potential for her. I loved her determination is seeing out their plan. I really enjoy her interactions with Lisa and I look forward to more of that next season. Her comments after she threw the bomb into the pit of soldiers rocked. Do not mess with a mother!

I loved Father Jack leaving his parrish. I never minded that he was a priest but I think there's more story potential with him out of there. And I still think the main priest guy is a V and don't want Jack around him anymore. While I'm glad they're moving him out of the church, I hope they don't totally write off his faith. That's an interesting aspect to him and I don't want to see that go away.

FINALLY, Chad realizes Anna is the bad guy! It took him long enough, LOL What exactly was she doing to the Live Aboard people?! It looks like she was either skinning them alive or reaching into their brains with some slicing thing. Either way it was creepy.

Ryan better not be turning back into a bad V. I didn't like that part and I hope he somehow managed to not let Anna get back into his head. Bummed we didn't get to see the baby but I remember how cheesy the baby looked in the original series so maybe they wanted to avoid those types of comments. Loved the tail coming out and wrapping around Ryan's finger though. That was actually kind of sweet.

Hobbs is still awesome although I keep wondering about his loyalties to the Fifth Column. I guess the more the V's honk him off, the more determined he'll be to kick the crap out of them, LOL

I am SOOOO glad this was not a series finale! Can you imagine how annoying it would be to watch that red sky light up at the end of the episode and realize that you'll NEVER know what was going to come next?!? I can't wait for next season!!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

The wiener takes it all
    vCash
    I liked when Joshua called Lisa his Queen.

Glad they brought Joshua back to life, but not if they are just going to...execute him. I hope not. Yay for second season!

vCash
    I hope we see Joshua escapes with the baby and Ryan. But..... ABC's fall schedule has been released and V is not on it. The article says V was probably pushed to mid season. If so, this move could kill the show. The actor who plays Joshua Mark Hilreth is Canada!

http://www.tv.com/abcs-fall-schedule...ory/22967.html

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I hope we see Joshua escapes with the baby and Ryan. But..... ABC's fall schedule has been released and V is not on it. The article says V was probably pushed to mid season. If so, this move could kill the show. The actor who plays Joshua Mark Hilreth is Canada!

http://www.tv.com/abcs-fall-schedule...ory/22967.html
    It hasn't hurt Lost too much to be a midseason show so I think V will be all right as long as they don't do that stupid haitus thing again. They were supposed to only be a midseason show this year but got bumped up due to the good reviews so now they can keep promoting the show all through the fall and get everyone excited for it to debut midseason. SO excited for season two!!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Looking forward to the 2nd season too. Haven't watched the final episode but I love spoilers so loved reading the synopsis.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HisWeirness View Post
    I liked when Joshua called Lisa his Queen.
    That was the best moment of the episode! Those two have mad chemistry

I'm thinking Marcus is a super secret 5th columner - he did seem to be a bit too smirky at the end when he told Anna that she was experiencing human emotions...they cannot resurrect Debonair Joshua just to have him skinned alive!

vCash
    I fell asleep and missed it. :

vCash
    Am I the only one that suspects a little that Erica is a V? There were (to me) several small nudges in previous episodes... such as Tyler's dad and some of her interactions/dialogues with Ryan.

SO pumped this is picked up for a 2nd season, I need a kick ass show to invest in after LOST end...

vCash
    That possibility never occured to me, but as much as I love hottie priest he is beginning to bug me. He fed information to Chad that he promptly fed to Anna. It caused the fifth column to be framed. And again he goes for giving information to Chad which again he feeds to Anna which got the V sympathizers arrested and most likely killed. Still Jack continues to believe no matter how much doubts surround Chad to still trust him. That little story line I have a bit of a problem with. Why trust someone who you know is an informer to carry messages for you? It puts at risk the people who are supposed to receive that message. All for the sake of giving Chad as much chance as possible to prove himself no matter how many times he betrays them.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789