Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Isn't this why we watch the Bachelor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3jkM...eature=related
    This is why I will never own a cat as long as I'm single.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    This is why I will never own a cat as long as I'm single.
    Amen!!

vCash
    Everyone take a drink when Jake's on without his shirt this season!!!

vCash
    And so the train wreck begins. Jake's been on all the morning shows, saying something about he stayed true to himself, and that you don't have to pick someone at the end. hmmmmm......

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Here's hoping this is a season of MANY bathroom breaks!!

vCash
    Great first episode, IMHO. Lots of crazies, some nice girls and of course we have a couple of them who fall in love getting out of the limo.

Gut feeling on who the "cheater" is.

Spoiler

GPF Barcelona here I come
    NYC, New Mexico, Azores, Cape Cod then Barcelona :)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter G View Post
    I was joking. I could have used a at the end of my post, but I thought it was funnier without. I love the crazies early on, but when the numbers are whittled down from ten to five, that's when I want that part of the entertainment to conclude. Don't want the obvious drama in the top 5 for sure.

Found an article about one of Jake's gals having fun with a crew member while having to wait around for Jakey-poo:

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.co...h-crew-member/

Another tidbit from the same article:
    Okay Peter.. I am gonna have to watch this train wreck now.. don't know Jake as don't usually watch this - but there literally is nothing else on and I'm sick of the news.. the sexual exploits within the house have now made me curious.. plus I find the women interesting - they are all quite similar in their need for attention .. I'm trying to figure out which one it is...
    Thanks to PI .. I discovered I'm actually a Nontheist

"Love is better than Anger, Hope is better than fear" Jack Layton 1950-2011

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4rkidz View Post
    Okay Peter.. I am gonna have to watch this train wreck now...
    Welcome.

Hope you're not allergic to peroxide.

vCash
    I can't decide which is trashier: the train wreck The Bachelor or the train wreck Conveyor Belt of Love that follows The Bachelor.

In the middle of a hair war with Alena Leonova.
    vCash
    Um, switched The Bachelor off right away, but I love Conveyor Belt of Love. Hilarious. That Keiko is craaazy in a really entertaining way. She's got great comic timing.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    OK how interesting is it that Jake eliminated both of the pilots right out of the gate? Paging Dr Freud!!

My bet on the cheater is Elizabeth from Nebraska - the nanny who go the football game going. Rozzlyn is also a good bet. But did I hear it right that one of them has several children she's hiding? After Jake's role in last season's dramz, I'm surprised anyone is pulling that kind of scam.

Producer's picks have got to by Psycho Michelle, Vienna I Wish My Name Was Paris, and Jellybean Christina. I loved how Jake said, "I'm going to take a few risks," which thanks to FSU fans enlightening me last season, I understood immediately as "a few roses will go to people I don't really like that much."

Interesting final montage for the season preview - do they normally offer that much? Or have they just given in to the fact that the uberfans have already figured the whole thing out before it even starts? I said to hubby when they showed Jake at his house that fans likely already have it tracked on Google Earth - "no seriously, I'm not kidding."

Because it seemed to me that if I had taken the time to stop and rewind and check off a list of bachelorettes, I'd have it narrowed down to 2-3 by now, and would likely have the various cheaters/shady types isolated as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    OK how interesting is it that Jake eliminated both of the pilots right out of the gate? Paging Dr Freud!!

Interesting final montage for the season preview - do they normally offer that much? Or have they just given in to the fact that the uberfans have already figured the whole thing out before it even starts? I said to hubby when they showed Jake at his house that fans likely already have it tracked on Google Earth - "no seriously, I'm not kidding."

Because it seemed to me that if I had taken the time to stop and rewind and check off a list of bachelorettes, I'd have it narrowed down to 2-3 by now, and would likely have the various cheaters/shady types isolated as well.
    It was interesting that he had no desire to get to know either pilot. I guess they just aren't his "type". And I totally think that by the end of the night, he had his top 6/7 picked out, the ones he really wants to date and the rest are all filler that the producers encourage him to pick for the show's sake.

The "this season on the Bachelor" clip has been getting more and more detailed as the seasons go on, its as if Fleiss doesn't care anymore that the end can be determined by uber fans with a DVR and the ability to read screencaps that would make the CIA and FBI green with envy.

I, as a spoiler, love that Fleiss gives it all away but if you don't want to know, do not watch closely as it was very easy to see who went far just by the naked eye. There was one girl who was so obvious it was laughable.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I, as a spoiler, love that Fleiss gives it all away but if you don't want to know, do not watch closely as it was very easy to see who went far just by the naked eye. There was one girl who was so obvious it was laughable.
    eys, I thought

Spoiler

obvious.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Here is a link to Chris Harrison's blog - I really enjoyed it last season as he gives inside scoop without giving anything away (I still can't read Jeff Probst's as I feel he hints too strongly): http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/01/05/ch...re/#more-45449

vCash
    Anyone who wishes to remain unspoiled, Do NOT read Reality Steve's blog this season as he is pissed at ABC again and has decided to spoil the entire season. He said that he has an inside source about what goes down with

Spoiler

and the producer and he's going to tell all. Plus he knows the boot order and who is final 1-2-3-4. How he can get someone to go against their contract is beyond me but just like Jason's season, someone on the inside has decided to spill.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Gut feeling on who the "cheater" is.

Spoiler

That was my initial guess too. I guess it will all go down next week, according to CH's blog.

I too was really surprised that the previews were so detailed and the girls were easy to identify.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Duck Hunter
    vCash
    Okay that Michelle girl has crazy written all over her! And I'm not an overly huge fan of the Mom from.. is it Louisiana? She seems like a wound up elastic ready to snap at any given moment. I really like Ali though.. she seems like a nice girl. Looks like a lot of drama this season.. mind you they always say that

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I loved Conveyor Belt of Love - it was hilarious.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Isn't this why we watch the Bachelor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3jkM...eature=related
    Well hey, the cat turned out to be a much better choice than that bozo.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    I won't be taking alcoholic drinks....I'd soon need my stomach pumped.
    Last edited by soxxy; 01-05-2010 at 09:37 PM.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast