Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    As usual, I'll be on board again. (I don't even pretend to myself anymore that I am going to try not to watch this.)

I like Jake; I just hope I don't end up not liking him, like when Bob became The Bachelor, and we found out he was really not so cool after all.

Me too rudi, I always promise myself I'm not going to watch, but somehow I find myself hooked/trainwreck fascinated 3 eppies in...

I don't care that much for Jake, he always appeared to be trying much too hard, but maybe he'll relax since he's not competing....

Not to be OT, but have Jillian and Ed broken up yet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post

Not to be OT, but have Jillian and Ed broken up yet?

They are still together. And will be making a special guest appearance during the preview episode of Jake's quest for true love forever.

Guess Ed will be giving Jake some tips on how to juggle multiple girls at one time. Not sure what Jillian can offer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Guess Ed will be giving Jake some tips on how to juggle multiple girls at one time. Not sure what Jillian can offer.

vCash
    Are you kidding? I will be tuned in for every moment of the instant profession of undying love, baby-making desires, boozing, "I can yodel", "she's here for the wrong reasons", no- really: this is THE most shocking rose ceremony ever bat-sh*t craziness!

My seatbelt is fastened and my tray table is in it's upright and locked position. Bring it on!!!!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I thought Jake was a little bit eeeewwww in Jillian's season. He is good looking though. But I have stopped trying to talk myself out of watching the Bachelor. At least most of the other dating shows I watched have gone away.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    Are you kidding? I will be tuned in for every moment of the instant profession of undying love, baby-making desires, boozing, "I can yodel", "she's here for the wrong reasons", no- really: this is THE most shocking rose ceremony ever bat-sh*t craziness!

My seatbelt is fastened and my tray table is in it's upright and locked position. Bring it on!!!!
    I tune into the Bachelor threads just to read about people saying, "I'm never going to watch this show again!"

vCash
    Wrong thread

vCash
    I ALWAYS watch. I'm one educated, professional female that ALWAY watches. I don't apologize anymore. However, I think the women that go ont he show are CRAZY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    But I have stopped trying to talk myself out of watching the Bachelor. At least most of the other dating shows I watched have gone away.
    don't care anymore too about having to defend my watching crappy reality TV dating shows! I work hard and at the end of the day, I like to be amused by crazy ass girls going on some show and then crying when the bachelor dumps them after spending all of 15 minutes with him! Good times. And I watch the Bachelorette for the eye candy!

and I'd love to see a couple of the more train-wreck dating shows come back.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by talldrink View Post
    However, I think the women that go ont he show are CRAZY

Really?

What makes you say that??

vCash
    Is that a joke Peter G? In case you are being serious.....

I think they are crazy, OK not DSM IV crazy, but crazy as in delusional, because the deck is stacked against them from the start that they will find true love. AND, in the meantime, they will most certainly be VERY disappointed in the process and they will end up being rejected! That's what I meant!!

vCash
    Ali is from my hometown area. http://www.buddytv.com/ali-fedotowsky.aspx Her mom was in my place of work showing us all pictures in one of the magazines, said she couldn't say too much on how it turns out because she had to sign a confidenciality paper. While I don't know Ali at all, she looks like a cute girl and I told her mom that I hoped that the girls weren't to mean to her and she said that there was just one girl that she really didn't get along with at all! (no surprise to me) They are having a viewing party at a local restaurant and we were all invited, but I'd rather watch from the comfort of my own home.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by talldrink View Post
    Is that a joke Peter G? In case you are being serious.....
    I was joking. I could have used a at the end of my post, but I thought it was funnier without. I love the crazies early on, but when the numbers are whittled down from ten to five, that's when I want that part of the entertainment to conclude. Don't want the obvious drama in the top 5 for sure.

Found an article about one of Jake's gals having fun with a crew member while having to wait around for Jakey-poo:

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.co...h-crew-member/

During an ABC promo clip, one of the contestants said, “She’s been having an sexual affair with somebody else in the Bachelor House.” Exactly who she was referring to we’re not sure yet. This serves to confirm rumors that fans have been circulating for weeks. Apparently, the affair happened last fall during shooting and the fiasco will air early this January.
    Another tidbit from the same article:

Oh, so much to look forward to next week! Don’t miss the premiere episode where Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski return to assist Jake in narrowing down the ladies from 25 to 15.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    don't care anymore too about having to defend my watching crappy reality TV dating shows! I work hard and at the end of the day, I like to be amused by crazy ass girls going on some show and then crying when the bachelor dumps them after spending all of 15 minutes with him! Good times. And I watch the Bachelorette for the eye candy!

and I'd love to see a couple of the more train-wreck dating shows come back.

Boy are you in luck, as this gem will appear right after the Bachelor http://abc.go.com/shows/conveyor-belt-of-love

vCash
    Conveyor Belt of Love???? The synopsis sounds so tacky!

of course I'll prob. still watch

I have to say that I when the Bachelor has an extra title. Who can forget The Bachelor: An Officer and a Gentleman" or The Bachelor: "London Calling"...

vCash
    Isn't this why we watch the Bachelor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3jkM...eature=related

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Isn't this why we watch the Bachelor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3jkM...eature=related

:cuckooclocksmilie:

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I totally remember the Cat lady - she made the Soup at the time I seem to recall. A classic.
    Falling over myself for Conveyor Belt of Love. I can't wait!
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    I was reading an article that Chris Harrison gave about this season. He said Jake is very spiritual, and many of the ladies followed suit. So he said there's less crazy than in past seasons, although there is still SOME crazy - but more emotional rather than "let's get naked and jump into the pool" crazy.

FWIW

vCash
    Just a reminder that Jake's journey for finding true love forever starts tonight!!

Lots of drama coming with lots of tears! Yay, I love it when they cry!!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast